Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree! Archana ROCKED as Nikhat today! Just love the range she showed. The dignity with which she handled herself in front of everyone. Especially Bhaiseena the fat cow! 

Take a bow Archana! Also the dialogue writers of Nikhat! She was pure class today! I was SO proud of her and my heart was breaking for her at the same time!

Nikhat... You go girl! You will find a man who is WORTHY of you! 

divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Almost missed your post today. I love how many times you give an alternative point of view. I don't always agree but your posts sometimes make me reevaluate my own thinking on some issues. 

And yes, Archana Taide was fantabulous today. 👏
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Archana was amazing today...she stole the show...i found her the only sensible one in that lot...

I know asad has no right to make the decision for Najma but I am happy that he considered ayaan's feelings about nikhat..

I am not because the fool proved that the only person he cares about is Ayaan. Whether or not Nikhat is hurt Asad is no one to make the decision for Najma. It's her life and her marriage. He needs to ask her.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Archana was the show today!!!!

Jackass Asad is back😆

Yeah she was and yes he is.

Asad is back to being a chauvinist. 🤢
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

archana was fantastic today so was nikhat... i think she is the only one in whole bhopal who can think straight in tensed situation...i loved how she handled the things..because as a selfesteemed  girl i wanted her to go that way only...

she told the basic thing  that there is no point of fighting ..because imraan loves someone else...
ayaan again name called his brother and said he didnt not understand what is in heart of nikhat...
ayaan you ahould be the last person to say this because last i checked you never understood what a person feels inside...be it humeira,asad ,zoya or rashid...
asad ... i can not belive that you are ready to break rishta if ayaan wants it...🤢
i can see if ayaan someday  wants to marry zoya..you would say why not bro???😆

P.S,-pri after precap i thought i am the only one who feels asad is being stupid saying this..😆
if there is some valid point where nazma 's future is on stake and imraan is cheating her .. i can understand the point of breaking rishta...but just because ayaan wants it..and you are ready to do it...😲
i am sure ayaan would not ask for breaking it...but still you proved ayaan matters to you most no mater how wrong or right he is

The writing has been irritating me a lot for the last two weeks. I don't care that this is a daily soap. Put out quality work every day or find a new job. I don't get to shoddy work just because I am tired or it's monotonous and the same thing applies to the writers. The lack of logic and dumbing down of characters makes me want to scream.

Please tell me someone why Humeira is not confused or more upset?? Why the eff is she behaving like a 5 year old about her birthday? It was cringeworthy to say the least!

Asad went from being the guy who told his sister no decision would beade without her consent to making one at the expense of her.🤢
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Del, looks like Farhan is finally coming 😆

😆 indeed but don't be surprised if he is not for Nikhat.

I have a sneaking suspicion thanks to Razia and Shireen Imran and Nikhat will get stuck in a loveless marriage.

Frankly, I want the SM kids to suffer. They are good people but for 17 years Asad and Najma suffered thanks to a situation Rashid and Shireen created, it is only fair in the world of karma that Ayaan, Nikhat and Nuzzat go through the same - maybe not for 17 years but for some time at least. Shireen's greatest punishment and the restore of balance.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

In a typical Indian family, the men make the decision...and brothers have to both agree in their sister's marriage..That is all Asad is doing.IT IS THE CULTURAL NORM.

He does not need to know what Najma feels...it is all too clear...Zoya is pointing out in that direction too.

BUt somewhere deep down, he feels something is wrong...So he will not alienate his other siblings for the sake of one sibling's happiness. If Najma had not been BLIND in love, she would have asked for the same too...She sees only WHAT SHE WANTS TO SEE!😕😉  And especially in this scenario, where he is still unsure about Nikhat's feelings...which r not what they seem to be, or what she portrays to him...as Ayan claims...he needs to get his opinion.

I have no problem if Najma is the one asking the question but Asad doing it is a form of male chauvinism. He doesn't get to make a decision about somebody's marital life without even asking them.

He is unsure about Nikhat and that is fine too but then he should have stuck with his original statement - why the hurry. He doesn't get to invite Imran and then go and try and appease Ayaan. The timing of that scene is off and frankly, though very much the cultural norm, is very high-handed.
Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyabelle

Almost missed your post today. I love how many times you give an alternative point of view. I don't always agree but your posts sometimes make me reevaluate my own thinking on some issues. 

And yes, Archana Taide was fantabulous today. 👏

Thank you! 😊 It's all about having different opinions and views right? 😳

Archana Taide was the star today!
bheegi thumbnail
QH has the best ensemble of actors

Vikrant was awesome on the 21 st and AT was the star on the 22 nd

So, Farhan for Nikhat?
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

QH has the best ensemble of actors

Vikrant was awesome on the 21 st and AT was the star on the 22 nd

So, Farhan for Nikhat?

Unfortunately, I think Nikhat is going to be stuck in a loveless marriage with Imran. Harini and I were discussing this - with Razia back and Shireen bitter there is a high chance that the big bad wolf manipulates the situation to ensnare Imran for Nikhat (just like they did Rashid). It will be Shireen's greatest punishment because she will have to live with the fact that she trapped her own daughter in an unhappy, loveless marriage and of course the Tanveer baby bomb too.