Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I missed all the episodes till yesterday of the week and she was best yesterday. Her character is shown as very dignified one and Archana did full justice as expected. She is very good actress and only one to watch for in Imran-Najma-Imran drama. I liked Vikrant too yesterday.

I liked Asad in the last scene but he was quiet in front of all. He knows first hand Nikhat loves Irman and expected more sensitivity off him to make others at home understand and not rush in atleast.

Zoya, irritated me but then she always is like that looking for quick fix and she take things more at face value, she doesnt know what Asad knows. But still looking at Nikhat I expected more of her than blind love for Najma.

Dining room scene at Khans was very annoying, how can they be so insensitive. Please Neha can you act more than puppy face, its not even cute anymore๐Ÿ˜”

Haseena and her sister's smirks were repulsive. Why Tanveer is still kept as secret or everyone knows about her but forgave him๐Ÿ˜ก They still keep bringing Farhan, hope he is good actor and have nice track with Archana. She deserve more screen time..
shank201 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice post..
Archana๐Ÿ‘

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AT is a very nice actor
She is Marathi na..its my personal observation that Marathis make awesome actors!!
Now to the point Zoya was behaving so immature and stupid as if someone has put her on fire and she needs to do the nikah right now without even knowing Hasina and her comment how does Hasina matter is absolutely ridiculous ..she is going to stay there gal..apni nikah se toh baar baar bhag chuki..Najma ki itni jaldi kyun hai..God knows
I m more of a Zoya fan than Asad and still I m saying this..
and Asad was good today apart from the precap ofcourse..
It would be really interesting to see Ayaan say yes to him..I want to see what he will do then..that ll add more spice to Guls drama I guess!!

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sujataraje

hey dear๐Ÿค—
@bold-i think nikhat and ayaan dont need father bcause they have already one...its nazma who needed father but didnt get one so asad filled that place for her..though i understand your sentiments behind saying this 

No. I was not implying that he is a father figure...not at all. I think he is a brother to all of them, thats all.

This was an example of a father with two daughters and one son.๐Ÿ˜ณ

but ...nikhat can not be happy with imraan because he does not love her...even if nazma says no to imraan...he cleared that he will not get married to anyone else ...so obviously its not like snatching   nikhat's happiness...nikhat broke this engagement..which was best decision for her.

Yes. NIkhat made  the RIGHT decision. Unfortunately, this doesn't start or stop with only NIKHAT OR NAJMA...it involves two families. And if this nikah is going to sow seeds of bitterness between the siblings FOREVER...Najma also has to consider whether it is worth it...THE POINT IS NOT THAT IMRAN DOES NOT LOVE NIKHAT...He did MISLEAD HER...MADE HER DREAM DREAMS...and JUST BECAUSE HE APOLOGISED does not mean that he has not left a huge wound in her heart...and it will be difficult FOR ANY GIRL to accept such a man as her sister's husband, however huge hearted she is...
When ASAD LEFT FOR IMRAN'S HOUSE, THE PIC WAS DIFFERENT..HE HAD HEARD cheerfulness IN NIKHAT's VOICE...BUT OBVIOUSLY SHE HAD NOT MOVED ON..THAT'S WHY SHE WAS THERE.

NOw he needs to reconsider his decision..even if IMRAN APOLOGISED for leading one sister on...and even if Nikhat forgives him..and even if Najma loves him...there is some injustice here...even if Zoya canot see it, he can.

i still think she was selfish somewhere to come to imraan after all this happened..because she loves imraan...love makes you selfish lil bit ...and thats why she wanted to get married till yesterday evenknowing  how haseena bi is and how imraan has never defended him ...just because she loves him...

I don't agree with you here.๐Ÿ˜ณ Nikhat forbade Shireen from trying to re- form the alliance..because this time around, she was sure...she wanted the first step to come from Imran...and she KNEW IT WOULD COME..THAT WAS THE FAITH SHE HAD IN THE GUY...the future he had once promised her...'we will live in a separate house- JUST YOU AND ME'...once a guy makes a promise like that...Nikhat cannot be accused for defending him at every juncture...IF SHE FELT SHE HAD SEEN A DIFFERENT FACE OF IMRAN, IT WAS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE HAD SHOWN HER THAT...

And she went when the call came...because she thought the first step had finally come..he had called her. He had put his foot down for her. Alas! She witnessed that he had finally the guts... not for her, but her sister.

And she knew rthis was what she expected of true love..if that true love was for Najma she was not going to complain or create a scene. The guy was nice- he genuinely made a mistake, thinking he could love her...but he had NEVER MOVED ON. UNFAIR to her, but nothing can be done about it.

asad leaving nazma's life decision in ayaan's hands..i simply most stupid thing to do when he knows how impulsive and immature ayaan is...asad just wants to please his younger brother no matter how...
for saving those ties which have been between only ayaan and asad...asad can not sacrifice his sister...they can not just give imraan to nikhat just to make ayaan happy...until they get something suspicious about imraan ..there is no point of saying o to imraan for nazma ...be it haseena bi..because nikhat and ayaan and even whole family was ready to get ikhat married into haseena family just because nikhat loved her..same applies to nazma..

Again, I feel the bigger picture has to be seen here.

He is not sacrificing his sister for Ayan- NOT AT ALL. Why did Asad call Ayan? NOt to let him be the decision maker...but to try and convince him, before he went ahead with the nikah...which everyone seems to want now.

He can still feel Nikhat's pain...and Najma's pain..and Ayan's pain...but the decision is unfortunately in his hands...AND what does Ayan tell him?

You are acting like Najma's bhaijaan, and not Nikhat's...

What does Asad do here...he lets Ayan feel a little bit of the presure he himself is feling...puts the ball in hiscourt...When he is teh decision maker, who will he think about? Najma or Nikhat...this is a step in Ayan's growth...he will feel the weight of decision making now. And if Asad knows Ayan well, he knows he will not hurt his other sister too...when his head is cooled down...and he has been given the right to decide.

Ayan is hot headed ๐Ÿ˜กbut HE ALWAYS COMES AROUND๐Ÿ˜ณ...after he finds the voice of reason in his bhaijaan...he hopes it will be no different this time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And if Ayan will not come around..all he will say is go to his mother and tell her about the situation...ask her what decision should be taken and decide between a sister's happiness and a brother's ill will. And he might stay away from the celebrations, because he respects Ayan's wishes...

and nazma does not have any vpice when it comes to he rights...she even said she will do whatever asad will say๐Ÿ˜†

Nazma is stupid. When you have been given freedom to choose, CHOOSE! NOt go whining behind bhaijaan to make a decision.

She should learn from NIkhat. Her bhaijaan was all out against IMRAN, but she supported him through everything. If at a point in time, Rashid had refused the weding and Imran had the spine to ask her to run away, she'd gladly have done so...such a far cry from a Najma who did not love enough to bring it up to her mother. She treated it as puppy love, BECAUSE IT WAS PUPPY LOVE AND IT STAYS THE SAME.๐Ÿ˜‰

Sujata,
All my responses in blue:

I ask myself this Q. What would I have done in Asad'splace...being a man that is, who has the weight of an unfortunate decision making on his shoulders...

I love a brother, who does not seem to come around...and is too hot headed. I love a sister who is too immature, and may have been lucky enough to find a guy who loves her...AN IMPERFECT guy, CARELESS about making and breaking promises to a girl he was engaged to...not IDEAL...but my sister is dying to marry him...

It is a no- win situation...Unless one of the siblings come down, he is in a bloody fix!

The answer for me here is , NAJMA...she should understand that Imran had led Nikhat to fall in love with him...that this girl truly loves him and it is her greatness and kindness that has saved the situation...and tjose should be returned. HOw great it would be, if Najma could realise that Nikhat's heart is broken, and she simply decides SHE DOES NOT WANT A GUY WHO BROKE HER SISTER'S HEART...however nice he is to her, however much he can stand up for her...however apologetic he is...he was careless enough to create a situation that escalated in to an ugly show down...urgh...WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO MARRY A GUY LIKE THAT? ๐Ÿ˜•

Other than Nikhat, of course...๐Ÿ˜ณ because she is the only one who has a heart huge enough to forgive a treachery like that.๐Ÿ˜ณ
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she was fab in that episode...loved her ๐Ÿ‘
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nikhat showed maturity ๐Ÿ˜ญ