Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pennu

Madhu: tumare paas waharoom ke time woh magical ghadi nahi thina isliye...πŸ˜‰
RK: Aur agar hoti tho...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

only we shd be blushing!!! that Rk wdn't have done anything!!! he was good for nthing in those days!!! an occasional kiss hidden in curtains and that too for getting madhu confess was all he cd do.

later he changed thanx to madhu. She is the dominating partner πŸ˜†

i was seeing SR scene, yet to see choti dialogue - our leads' sr is little hatke only. we have had role reversal, walking stick instead of whip, dominatrix - what were d cvs thinking they were writing fof? indian version of 50 shades of grey?
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Madhu: Stop it... yeh kya tamasha hey..
RK: Tamasha.. yeh tho Andhakshiri ki tarah hey.. Samay bitane keliye karna hey kuch kaam...πŸ˜† 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sulthan didn't let Sikky have his Chilli chicken.. and Poor Sikky he was ready to give his clothes to Sulthan...πŸ˜†

lol ...i felt so sad for him that chilli chicken dayπŸ€”... EVIL entered the kitchen n started ordering RK mansion helpers to ... "make this for my mommy" " make that for my mommy" ... sheesshh πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† ...what a low cheapo EVIL 🀣

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Shwalini Nahi Dwaarling. Rriyaaa...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Agar mei tume Deen dayal chowdary bulaawu tho bhi thum ithna hi khubsurat legoge.. Sweet Heart..πŸ˜†
Naughty and Funny.. Bad Boy...πŸ˜†
Thank you...πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 typical RK !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand

only we shd be blushing!!! that Rk wdn't have done anything!!! he was good for nthing in those days!!! an occasional kiss hidden in curtains and that too for getting madhu confess was all he cd do.

later he changed thanx to madhu. She is the dominating partner πŸ˜†

i was seeing SR scene, yet to see choti dialogue - our leads' sr is little hatke only. we have had role reversal, walking stick instead of whip, dominatrix - what were d cvs thinking they were writing fof? indian version of 50 shades of grey?

Exactly Priya... thanks to the dominating partner πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

creativity come from ST ...even VD confirmed it... so imagine how ST is ... when he can think so much creatively abt an SR πŸ˜‰ 🀣 

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Madhu: Stop it... yeh kya tamasha hey..
RK: Tamasha.. yeh tho Andhakshiri ki tarah hey.. Samay bitane keliye karna hey kuch kaam...πŸ˜† 

another dialogue ..

Madhu : what are u doin ? 😑 πŸ˜†

RK : aint u big enuf to understand what am doing ?? ☺️ πŸ˜†

pennu thumbnail

RK made clues like messing her hair and removed her earring.. which means he was making Madhu to believe that he actually kissed her... But after kicking the girl out Madhu directly went o check the bed.. whether its messed or not.. she didn't go for whether he kissed her or not.. Bcos Madhu is Damn sure.. VD won't kiss onscreen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pennu thumbnail
OK.. me going off.. Bye Chand.. Bella...Mumu... and Pramela...

will watch Studio SR.. and will go to sleep..
'Tum jo mil gaye ho... toh yeh lagta hai... Ke jahaaan mil gaya...' his dance and then...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OK.. me going off.. will watch Studio SR.. and will go to sleep..
Bye Chand.. Bella...Mumu... and Pramela...

bye pennu. good night

i watched sr episode n i watched d scene where sultan sees sleeping madhu. i think this lusty thought towards madhu must have been brewing from the early time itself. at that time he was behaving ok. evn then i didn't like him seeing sleeping madhu. now after d present avatar, i feel repulsed that he was watching madhu at close quarters. d way he was glaring rishbala romance was bad. no wonder he wants to separate them. he must be hating their closeness n romance.

ok me too leaving

bye good night bella, prameela, mumu and others around.
thank you all for all good news n lovely siggies. god bless u ppl for those lovely siggies.they were a delight to watch.

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

RK made clues like messing her hair and removed her earring.. which means he was making Madhu to believe that he actually kissed her... But after kicking the girl out Madhu directly went o check the bed.. whether its messed or not.. she didn't go for whether he kissed her or not.. Bcos Madhu is Damn sure.. VD won't kiss onscreen...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u r great pennu !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†