DP#94- The Tom And Jerry Game Begins!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

It was high time RK starts picking up the clues left by his Madhubala and start connecting the dots! I guess the seeing the broken mangalsutra in her wrist made his confidence all the more strong that she is doing this under someone€™s instructions. The way her attitude changed in just a few days made him think and I am finally happy that we are getting what we wanted, RK-Madhu together kicking Sultan out!

I guess after watching this RK in action mode, I am in no mood to write any more!

I am posting my RishBala OS for you guys! Hope you will love it! I had wanted the story to go this way, but alas, I am happy that the Golden Plated Bhai is going on Saturday! Yayyy!

RishBala OS

Dipali opened her messages and was delightful when she saw one message received from Rishabh! The message read,

Dear Dipali, I guess I was too harsh with you. I am ready to give you another chance. I am waiting at my farmhouse for you. Come as soon as possible!

Dipali was excited. Rishabh had invited her and how can she not go? She dressed quickly, wearing a red saree, as he loved her wearing red! She proudly left the mansion and arrived. She was surprised to see the farmhouse decorated! Was it a date?

Rishabh walked from the bedroom and welcomed her! He hugged her and thanked her for coming. He gently took her phone and kept it aside on the table! She was so involved with Rishabh that she failed to notice that Bittujee had taken her phone away, transferred all the messages and voice calls from Sultan! And it was show time!

Bittujee played her voice calls loud enough for both of them to hear and she was shocked. She had been tricked and she was a fool to be trapped up! She noticed a bunch of police women walk in and put handcuffs on her wrists! Before being taken, Rishabh wanted to speak to her!

Rishabh: €œHow could you even think that your plan will work Dipali? I mean women are known for their commitment, integrity and their dedication! They are known for love! And you stooped so low, I can€™t even think about it. All I need is a confession from you! You have two options left, you help us nab Sultan or you end up in jail for you lifetime. Think Dipali, think.€

She struggled in the handcuffs when she decided to help the police nab Sultan. As the police were taking her, Rishabh suggested that we keep her locked in my farmhouse. You cell walls have ears and you police are corrupt to an extent! So please lock her here, in this very room! Take her phone, and find out Sultan€™s number, his location! Now move fast! He was happy that now finally he would be able to nab him!

And he had one more thing to do before he truly bought Sultan in front of everyone!

He left the farmhouse and went back to confront Madhu! He knew she loved him, it was time to prove her he loved her equally!

Love,

Mayu

Edited by -Mayu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail

Rules for my beloved DPians to make this thread efficient and keep it free From LOVE LETTERS...

- You may discuss any material related to the show

- You may ship any couple or singleton

- You are allowed to criticize any character of the show but not the actors

- Agree to disagree. Do not get offended when someone doesn't support your favorite characters! People can have different opinions and discuss the in a healthy manner!

- We are friends first ...then comes the show!

- We can discuss actors without bashing or mocking them!

-Please avoid discussion related to other fandoms, actors or members that are not related to our show

-NON MEMBERS please take permission before posting

-Mayu- thumbnail

..Admins...

Shahisthi - Shahi
Devika - Devu
Manonids - Nids
pennu - Pennu
leverne - Reni

...Co Admins...

-nee- - Meenu
Isadora - Hatzie

...DP Members...

an12345678 - An, Dakku
angelanki - Anki
anji64 - Anji
ankita24 - Anku
Anu Reddy
Arnav90 - Arnav

Arabella Pearl
Ashi
Azmatazz- Azi
banglores - Bindu
Cassie
chinki_onlyme - Chinkz
colorsluv - Mumu
crystalalena
Cutieee1992 - Madz
-DamnedDrooler- - Ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
DMGDDfan - Summani
fia21 - Fia
gcddfan - seher
girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- - Ami
gurtiluv - Sona
Happygolucky - Avi
-innocent- - Jules
Jugliji
KittuPratzz- KSC/ Kittu/ Pratz
Loquacious_Aash - Aash
Maaneet_Vidu - Vidhu
Madhubala-Naz
Madhuri53 - Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
Mayu
Merry_Shwit - Merry
_MGArti_ - Arti
Misha

..Natasha..
-Neelam- - Neelam
nehakariba - Neha
nlm4 - Nimmi
padma - Padma
Pramila.Harish
Preethi-Premi - Preethi
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
priyachand - Chand
radheghanshyam
_Rashmi
-Ratzz-
reenap - Reena
Rolzz
Ru_21
-sasi- - Sasi
shamon - Sam
Sherya_94 - Shreya
Shifali
Sima14 - Sima
_Simmy_-Simmy
suj01 - Suj
swapna555 - Swapna
tabby999
ThedarKnight - Shikha
Udhay - Uday
Zaaratq - Zaara
Sirisha - Siri22
sadumaneet   - Sadz

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Mayu...

Congratulations DP'ians on the NEW DP !!! 🥳

ETA : credit: chakku...

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 10 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats mayu on the new DP!!!

i love the title as tom n jerry is my fav cartoon. now that we know rishbala are going to get back, i will enjoy these episodes.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mayu... Congrats to the new DP.. and Congrats to the Fellow Dpians too...🤗

I loved the title... Tom and Jerry Game begins..😃
its giving a fun feel.. its my favorite cartoon...😛

I am all set for Tom-RK's and Jerry-Madhu's game... just to prove there is no one loves more than them..
😳 and I gonna love it and enjoy it...😃

-Mayu- thumbnail

☺️☺️☺️
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He left the farmhouse and went back to confront Madhu! He knew she loved him, it was time to prove her he loved her equally!

I loved this line alot Mayuu...😳

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

I loved this line alot Mayuu...😳

Thankuuu Pennu!🤗

Moi loved the part too! It was High time he proved how much he loved her❤️
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

god bella  loved the way u mixed two pics n d second one is awesome. loved their closeness. wow it is hot!!! RK with beard had that extra zing!!!😉