Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pennu

After Ssing Madhu's blast on Radhaji/. Sikky's line to Dips.. "Wife akhir is ghar mei ho kya reha hey.. Madhu bhabhi dheere dheere tumari taraf banthi jaa rehe hey.."πŸ˜†

i was waiting for u to come up with this dialogue...

i was laughing out loud... seriously sikki is awesome... his comic timing !!! even if the writers write its upto him to deliver right on timing n he does that perfectly πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😲
🀣🀣🀣

love it!!! πŸ‘
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

i was waiting for u to come up with this dialogue...

i was laughing out loud... seriously sikki is awesome... his comic timing !!! even if the writers write its upto him to deliver right on timing n he does that perfectly πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He's a sweetheart. see the way he addresses madhu as madhu bhabhi. he might line maroed initially but whn he came to know RK madhu's love n later after their marriage he's a respectful devar. sultan shd learn from him.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand

ah yes, choti bachi!!! and d way madhu said mein strong hoon reminded me of initial Aryan (cute one not the matchmaker aryan)

but he also tells her that she's weak she cant go alone to wash room. that was one hilarious epi. d way RK said pit dikakar kada rahoon. i ws like did i hear it right? how can anyone use washroom with a guy next to you, ant tht too hot guy like RK

man..he was not letting her go use the washroom alone... 🀣  ☺️ ...

n later she comes out n asks him like "u were not using the invisible watch right ? ".. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ah yes, choti bachi!!! and d way madhu said mein strong hoon reminded me of initial Aryan (cute one not the matchmaker aryan)

but he also tells her that she's weak she cant go alone to wash room. that was one hilarious epi. d way RK said pit dikakar kada rahoon. i ws like did i hear it right? how can anyone use washroom with a guy next to you, ant tht too hot guy like RK

Ahh how much i loved that epi... I That KC was one damn track...😳
and they she was trying her best to leave his hand.. he was like.. "Arey.. tum baar baar mere haat kyu chudwa rehe ho.." and Madhu was like.. "Kyu ki mujche washroom jaana hey RK..." then he said..."Haa tho jawano.. meine kaha andher sher baand ke rekha hey..."πŸ˜†

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

He's a sweetheart. see the way he addresses madhu as madhu bhabhi. he might line maroed initially but whn he came to know RK madhu's love n later after their marriage he's a respectful devar. sultan shd learn from him.

learning n EVIL ...duh uh ...don't even imagine priya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

yeah sikki seems to be happy for them ... during the wedding .. the mehendi ceremony... he was sure happy...his concern for radha ... he aint that cruel...AS OF NOW !!! coz u wont know who will be the new villain the next day !!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

pennu thumbnail
[QUOTE=priyachand

[/QUOTE]
Sulthan didn't let Sikky have his Chilli chicken.. and Poor Sikky he was ready to give his clothes to Sulthan...πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

man..he was not letting her go use the washroom alone... 🀣  ☺️ ...

n later she comes out n asks him like "u were not using the invisible watch right ? ".. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Madhu: tumare paas waharoom ke time woh magical ghadi nahi thina isliye...πŸ˜‰
RK: Aur agar hoti tho...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
pennu thumbnail
Shwalini Nahi Dwaarling. Rriyaaa...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Agar mei tume Deen dayal chowdary bulaawu tho bhi thum ithna hi khubsurat legoge.. Sweet Heart..πŸ˜†
Naughty and Funny.. Bad Boy...πŸ˜†
Thank you...πŸ˜†
Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Madhu: tumare paas waharoom ke time woh magical ghadi nahi thina isliye...πŸ˜‰
RK: Aur agar hoti tho...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

another iissshhh ☺️ ☺️ ☺️  ..these two will drive us crazy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†