Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pennu

Ahhh what a line...☺️

now i HAVE TO WATCH the episode where RK says 'choti' . he says in only one place na. what did he call her after d KC scene where she faints. not choti, but weak or somehting like that.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyachand

@
@bella, pennu , mumu

i have a doubt. whn deepali calls sultan n tells him to take some serious action. what does she mean? she asks is RK leaving to outdoor part of his plan? and what does she mean by serious step? she wants sultan to do somehtign to RK, so that madhu leaves the house? did she mean that? her love for RK is 'this much'? or what did she mean by that statement?

if this is not a trap, it looks silly. whn did deepali became a support for radhaji n how come no one is suspecting her. she was d one who gave d photo to sultan. i hope it is a trap, atleast i'll be happy to see smart RK.

i really wished madhu to  be smart n catch sultan. if wishes were horses...

Chand.. as i said before I don't think its trap by RK.. Not now... ...
RK is just suspecting that there is someone who is forcing Madhu do all these... so he asked Bittuji to follow her... and he may be truly going to outdoor... but will return back if Bittuji give any hint or clue...

Dipali is worried.. bcos if RK goes for outdoor.. then what about the Divorce which has to happen in 15 days.. that why she was aking Sulthan to do something.. may be to threaten Madhu more so that she will force RK for teh Divorce...

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is exclusively for EVIL ...from all of us here ----->>>>
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Ahhh what a line...☺️

☺️ ☺️ ☺️
pennu thumbnail

now i HAVE TO WATCH the episode where RK says 'choti' . he says in only one place na. what did he call her after d KC scene where she faints. not choti, but weak or somehting like that.

Yes he said 'choti' after Studio SR...
After KC..  he said "tum bilkul choti bache ki taraf ho.." something like.. is that what you are talking...

pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

this is exclusively for EVIL ...from all of us here ----->>>>

😲😲😲😲
🤣🤣🤣
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

@bella, pennu , mumu

i have a doubt. whn deepali calls sultan n tells him to take some serious action. what does she mean? she asks is RK leaving to outdoor part of his plan? and what does she mean by serious step? she wants sultan to do somehtign to RK, so that madhu leaves the house? did she mean that? her love for RK is 'this much'? or what did she mean by that statement?

if this is not a trap, it looks silly. whn did deepali became a support for radhaji n how come no one is suspecting her. she was d one who gave d photo to sultan. i hope it is a trap, atleast i'll be happy to see smart RK.

i really wished madhu to  be smart n catch sultan. if wishes were horses...

don worry priya...a simple solution ... all his problem is gonna go straight to the gutter ...from where he rose ... *booom * boom ...now it will be * splash * splash *thud * gone forever ...Flushed out !!!😈😆
pennu thumbnail
After Ssing Madhu's blast on Radhaji/. Sikky's line to Dips.. "Wife akhir is ghar mei ho kya reha hey.. Madhu bhabhi dheere dheere tumari taraf banthi jaa rehe hey.."😆
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

After KC..  he said "tum bilkul choti bache ki taraf ho.." something like.. is that what you are talking...

after that "choti " dialogue in SR ..MR. Hegde must have peeped in IF to see reactions 😆... lol we had so  mush fun analyzing those gutterish dialogues right !!! 😆 😆☺️

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ah yes, choti bachi!!! and d way madhu said mein strong hoon reminded me of initial Aryan (cute one not the matchmaker aryan)

but he also tells her that she's weak she cant go alone to wash room. that was one hilarious epi. d way RK said pit dikakar kada rahoon. i ws like did i hear it right? how can anyone use washroom with a guy next to you, ant tht too hot guy like RK