Please update please ...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
update nahi karogi kya?
jaldi update update karo samjhe ya samjhaun😑😑
tiakhan98 thumbnail
UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!  UPDATE!!!!
FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AKS n others  now dnt  call her for update..i thnk she have discont the story...iif u wanna wait then do ..i dnt know her personally ...but ...leavee it

i hate u ..ya u read it right ..it may sound rude 2 u..n even first time i m writting these words on if ...but i cant sttop ..may b u dnt know ut this was among my fav list...n now i m gng to drop it my " dnt read further" stories
n reason which i will give 2 my sub heading there is "discont".. u know it hurts when a stry is left amisdt as such ...i always stalk this in hope to get 1...atleast 1 update..but NO...always dejected...n now i m not gng 2 do this anymore..but i will suggest u dnt do so ever...coz u may never know ur lazines, or ur forgetnes.or whatever the reason it b...may also b ur insensitiveness...can hurt sm1 who is emotional..or like ur stry so much that also did recommrnded her frnd!(samee as i did with 1 more stryn..n fate SAME)
I   M not GNG 2 SAY Sry even..may b u r having prsonal reason .. still...i m NOT  sry
bad bye🀒(coz its not good)
Edited by TINASINGHPS - 10 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Update soon pls pls pls pls pls...
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Where are you? Please update this story
cuteariya thumbnail
this is too much we want update😑😑😑
cuteariya thumbnail
hello madam where r u?
did u forgot abt this story? 😑 😑
aakanksha4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys!😊😊😊😊😊

I have nothing to say or rather write as an apology. But my life was playing with me and my conditions were such that I could not manage writing. I won't ask for an apology, I welcome your criticism with open arms, and would strive harder this time that you will forgive me soon.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Keeping everything aside,my good wishes to you all...

I hope you all are fine, and have somehow managed to digest the fact that our "SAMJHE YA SAMJHAUN" is no longer with us on the weekends. It feels terrible without Arjun and Riya. I know life has become a big bore.

Let's keep fingers cross and pray that they return soon. I know they will surely.

Till then, let's keep them intact in our fictions. Haaa!!!

So here is the second episode of the ongoing episode of my first ever fan-fiction ARIYA FF: JINHE KABHI NAA MILNA THA...Half today and half 2 days later...

Hope you enjoy reading... Do not forget to 3 C...

COMMENT

CRTICIZE

CURSE

EPISODE-2

Arjun: Aur haan Chhotu. Ek aur kaam karna. Commissioner Sir Se kehkar, Railway stations, airport,

bus stop, shopping malls ki security bhi badhwa do. We are still not sure ki wo terrorists Mumbai ke andar enter kar chuke bhi hain ya nahi. And we dare not miss a chance to catch hold of them.

Chhotu: Sir.

Arjun: Shree, tumne sabhi intelligences se contact kiya ki wo har aatanki ssangathan ki har harkat par nazar rakhein, aur kahin bhi movement ho toh hamse contact karein?

Shree: Sir. Maine sabhi intelligences se baat karli hai. In fact, hamari request par toh do organizations undercover jaakar terrorist groups par nazar rakhe hue hain. Aur haan, Sir aapke aur Riya ke microphones bhi ready hain. You can check them on.

Arjun (impressed): Well done Shree.

Shree was on cloud nine, after all, the deadly 'Samjhe ya samjhaun'' had praised him. So, he decided to tease Riya.

He immediately spoke up,

"Kisi ne suna kya??"

Riya (irritated): Haan! I'm blessed with 2 ears to hear, that function very properly, for someone's kind info.

Shree (enjoying):Oh! Really! But I doubt my sweety Mishti...

Riya: Ahhh...Don't call me that Shreesen... I'm not your SWEETY MISHTI... Got that???

Arjun: Tum dono apna muh band karoge? Keep shut Riya and get to work Shree or else...

Both sealed their lips and continued their work.Although Arjun was successful in making Riya and Shree shut their mouths, but he could not stop the voice of his inner soul that always doubted that there was something going on between the two.

"SIR", Shree's voice brought Arjun back to reality, and Arjun blew off his thoughts.

Shree: Vo sir...sir...aap... (scared of Arjun's scolding which he received just few instances back)

Arjun: Yeh Sir...sir...kya bol rahe ho...Speak up loud and clear.

Riya (smiling naughtily): I think Shree ko aapki yaad aa rahi hai...hmmm

Arjun could do nothing, but just admire the beauty of the girl next to him, killing him by her smiles and looks.

Shree babbled, "Nahi..nahi..sir...vo aisa nahi hai, vo"

Arjun (taking advantage of Shree's discomfort): Kyon Shree tumhe meri yaad nahi aa rahi?

Shree: Nahi Sir, vo yeh baat nahi hai, actually sher ki yaad aati kisko hai?

Arjun (pretending as if he has not heard anything): Tumne kuch kaha Shree, mujhe theek se sunai nahi diya.

Shree: Nahi...nahi.main...

Riya (interrupting): Par mujhe to sunai diya...

Shree: Riya, meri maa apna muh band rakhegi tu.

Riya: Haw! You are ordering your mom to shut. Bad manners BETA! Sorry bolo varna...

Shree: Haan..haan..I'm sorry...bas...ab kuch mat bol..

Riya: Aise kaise... I don't accept you sorry...

Shree: Yaar sorry na... Achcha main haara, tu jeeti, bas. Meri taraf se ek Dairy Milk Temptation for you. Ab theek hai?

Riya: Ek nahi do...

Shree: Ok...now keep shut...

Riya: Haw! Phir se SHUT UP bola! 4 temptations now

Shree: Sorry,sorry... Ab aap kripyaa kuch naa bolein maate!

Riya: As you say Shona.

Arjun could do nothing but just look at Riya, and look at her, and look at her.

Shree: Arjun Sir, main aapko ab aapke microphone se contact karoonga. Aap aur Riya use test kar leejiye.

Arjun: Ok!

Shree cuts the call. Arjun takes one microphone and hands the other one to Riya. Arjun fixes his microphone on his collar, while Riya attaches it to her left ear's dangling. Arjun then waits for Shree's voice to be heard, while Riya gets busy on her cellphone. Arjun peeps into Riya's phone and finds out that she was shopping online.

Arjun smiles to himself and thinks,

"She is so different from Roshni. Kahan Roshni itni shaant, aur kahan yeh, itni shaitan. Khaan Roshni hamesha sabki baat maanti thi, aur ek yeh hai, uff! Isne apni poori zindagi mein kabhi kisi ki baat maani bhi hogi ya nahi. Kahaan Roshni itni seedhi aur simple, aur kahaan, "Ms.Toofan", Rathod theek hi kehta hai ise. Kahaan Roshni ko kisi cheez se bhi koi problem nahi hoti thi, aur kahan ye PROBLEM-ATTRACTING-MAGNET. Oh God! Ye ladki to ek din mujhe paagal hi kar degi.

"Sir...sir...aapko meri aawaz aa rahi hai kya?", Shree's voice brought back Arjun back from Riya-land.

Arjun:"Haan, Shree. The microphone is working properly."

Shree:"Riyu, am I audible to you as well?"

No reply from Riya made brought about two instinct actions; Arjun gazed at Riya, while Shree banged his head saying," O God, itni mehnat ki thi, ab ek microphone toh chal raha hai, aur ek nahi. Ab phir ye SAMJHE YA SAMJHAUN mujhe detail mein samjhayega. Nahi..."

Arjun: Hmmm...(taking a deep breath)

Shree: Sir, mujhe lagta hai koi technical error toh nahi hai. Aap ek baar please Riya ka microphone check karenge. I mean to say ke kahin vo switched off toh nahi hai ya phir...

Arjun immediately looked at Riya's microphone and as expected the trouble sitting next to him, had no trouble at all. She was busy shopping online, unaware of anything and everything happening around; Shree banging his head and Arjun's silent curses to him. Actually, she had placed the microphone upside down. The mike was near her ear while the speaker was downwards, that's why she was unable to hear Shree speak.

Arjun sighed," Uff! This girl. She would definitely ensure that all of us must go CRAZY someday"

At an instant, Arjun bent close to her to place the microphone properly. He had not expected that Riya would also turn to face him that very instant. And as a result of their instant reactions, their faces were so close to each other, just few milimetres apart. Arjun looked into those chocolate brown deer eyes that were both; mysterious and mischievous, while Riya stared into those deep intense charcoal black eyes that were a myarid of emotions, all that Riya could not read till now.

They shared an intense eye-lock, whose intensity was broken by ETF's Tech Expert Shreekant Sen.

Shree: (banging hard his machines that were operating the microphone) Inn machines mein toh koi problem nahi hai, zaroor Mishti ne hi koi gadbad ki hogi.Varna ise toh theek kaam karna chahiye tha.

Riya: Achcha Shree sen, I heard everything. How could you be so mean. Apna fault mere sir par daal raha hai, how sweet.

Shree: Your microphone has started working? What was wrong with it, Arjun sir?

Arjun was about to reveal the secret of the NOT-WORKING microphone, when suddenly Riya's right hand shut his mouth. Arjun was surprised at her sudden action. He looked at her.

Riya: Nothing was wrong with my microphone, whatever is wrong is with you booby-bone-brainless-head. Now forget about it and get to work.😳

Shree: Bimbo! I've a brainless head?? I bet it was your intelligence that the microphone was not functioning properly...

Note: It may sound incomplete...

Precap: Case to be solved

Ariya moments...

New mystery begins...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon