Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: OneStepCloser

neena kulkarni also stars in this one? i like her πŸ˜³

ikr..i LOVE Farida as NANI...i looove her..Sid ws lucky 2 have her in SOTY...and i love Neena Kulkarni as well as THE MOTHER of any films..she is soo sweet😊

Originally posted by: tubelights

I like both sid and pari ,But i think this film is an usual predictable lovestory and so might not work for them them... Moreover its releasing close to Gunday which is a multi-starrer film .

Well...it cant  b called a multi starrer...bcs only PC is the star.πŸ˜†..SOTY boys hv larger fan following than Arjun and Ranveer(yes..although he is popular in the tabloids but thts different...) atleast now...but ya Gundays buzz is good..so is HTP's...lets seee..
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

Well...it cant  b called a multi starrer...bcs only PC is the star.πŸ˜†..SOTY boys hv larger fan following than Arjun and Ranveer(yes..although he is popular in the tabloids but thts different...) atleast now...but ya Gundays buzz is good..so is HTP's...lets seee..

I dnt think HTP could stand against gunday ,not because of ranveer or arjun ,but its story line seems to be more interesting an different , HTP can survive only if it has a very strong script and i dnt expect much from dharma,phantom productions these days. Worried for Sid.. If he fail to give an extra-ordinary performance ,his haters will eat him alive..😭

Originally posted by: gopisharma14

I dnt think HTP could stand against gunday ,not because of ranveer or arjun ,but its story line seems to be more interesting an different , HTP can survive only if it has a very strong script and i dnt expect much from dharma,phantom productions these days. Worried for Sid.. If he fail to give an extra-ordinary performance ,his haters will eat him alive..😭

ohh achcha..no no relax...if KJO has produced something the script has 2 b good...and he is the mastermind..he knows very well what clicks what doesnt...and PArineeti and Sid alwys mentioned about the "script" ..it is a good script..and Anurag Kashyap has written it..it HAS 2 b good..i don like cheesy rom-coms..so i trust him..dw😊 rest is FATE!!

haters...will alwys hate bcs thy have their favs...dw..😊 
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
thecat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sid and parineeti looking great ...But who is the dress designer of this movie ...  In a song sequel they made sid wear hoddies with pyijama bottom ,which looked like a disaster ...
fanwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Parineeti looks slim in these pictures
appleicecream thumbnail

ohh achcha..no no relax...if KJO has produced something the script has 2 b good...and he is the mastermind..he knows very well what clicks what doesnt...and PArineeti and Sid alwys mentioned about the "script" ..it is a good script..and Anurag Kashyap has written it..it HAS 2 b good..i don like cheesy rom-coms..so i trust him..dw😊 rest is FATE!!

haters...will alwys hate bcs thy have their favs...dw..😊 

True...Haters tried very hard to defame him during SOTY release and is still doing it ...But nothing affected him ,... And if luck favours ,he will make it big,as he is hardworking and optimistic person
appleicecream thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Hi...can u post the new pic on ur orignal post asin first page wid the old pix...and in the tilte write updated.. 😊
appleicecream thumbnail

Hi...can u post the new pic on ur orignal post asin first page wid the old pix...and in the tilte write updated.. 😊

Have already done that ...check.😊