Originally posted by: BlueMystique

OMG! OMG! OMG!

GUESS WHO HAS A JOB!?

congrats Ridz...
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

SON wow I am so confused so who r da mommas n who r the Teenies and the 20 something's here
I am so confused

well it started with my husband testing chromecast and then my hubby wanted to show my how Titanic sank, and then next thing is me watching it without those two and in tears
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: avcmyd

Meera I was reading the thread made by Zehra, is so interesting more interesting there are various MID and only one post.😲

Arasi...the MID posts disappeared!! I am stumped!
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats Ridz!

And hello everyone ! I'm heading out for the day, hope you awl haf da wonderful Thursday / Fridays !
madmaxine thumbnail
Congrats Ridzy! 

Love Govinda- Hero No.1 and Haseena Maan Jayegi being absolute favorites. 

Cannot stand Salman, or SRK. Am ethically opposed to Salman, SRK (Fair & Lovely) , Sanjay Dutt, Shiney Ahuja, Aditya Panscholi, Karan Johar (for being a hypocrite), Saif Ali Khan (for cheating on his first wife and dumping her when she stood by him through the tough times), Rekha (for driving sundry husbands to suicide), Sajid Nadiadwaala, Fardeen Khan (just for not knowing how to act) and Abhishek Bachchan for being a spoilt prat. Kaun bacha? ðŸ˜†

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Congrats Ridzy!

Cannot stand Salman, or SRK. Am ethically opposed to Salman, SRK (Fair & Lovely) , Sanjay Dutt, Shiney Ahuja, Aditya Panscholi, Karan Johar (for being a hypocrite), Saif Ali Khan (for cheating on his first wife and dumping her when she stood by him through the tough times), Rekha (for driving sundry husbands to suicide), Sajid Nadiadwaala, Fardeen Khan (just for not knowing how to act) and Abhishek Bachchan for being a spoilt prat. Kaun bacha?😆

What about Bhaiyya DAN?
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Congrats Ridzy! 

Cannot stand Salman, or SRK. Am ethically opposed to Salman, SRK (Fair & Lovely) , Sanjay Dutt, Shiney Ahuja, Aditya Panscholi, Karan Johar (for being a hypocrite), Saif Ali Khan (for cheating on his first wife and dumping her when she stood by him through the tough times), Rekha (for driving sundry husbands to suicide), Sajid Nadiadwaala, Fardeen Khan (just for not knowing how to act) and Abhishek Bachchan for being a spoilt prat. Kaun bacha? ðŸ˜†

😆😆

M tink u missed Ranbir Kapoor. He was hiding under a rock.

But I very seriously cannot stand Nargis Fakhri, Diana Penty, and and... Priyanka Chopra! There. I said it.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

What about Bhaiyya DAN?

Am ethically opposed to constructing an opinion about anything more than his haircut- and that I dislike. 
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Semanti

😆😆

But I very seriously cannot stand Nargis Fakhri, Diana Penty, and and... Priyanka Chopra! There. I said it.

I agree wif you! Nargid Fakhri looks like a duck. Bas! 

And PC - I will never think of the word "exotic" as a positive adjective any more 
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semanti

😆😆

Haven't seen 1 and 2 in action. 3 is a good actor when she has a good director. She was good in Kaminey and 7 khoon maaf. Else she's as overrated as her lips are pouty. 

Ranbir is an entitled brat extraordinaire. But he can act- Rocket Singh was very good.