Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Who do you have in mind Ragz?
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I have so many amazing actors in mind Aalz, only if wishes could come true.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
To suit a role like this it's hard to find I mean I'm not a GC fan at all but I admit he will suit the role of a BSF officer but there is way too much going on off screen with him and his wife isn't very nice. but other than that Karanvir Bohra is the #1 choice he's mature, tough & good looking he will fit the bill my second choice is Karan Tacker but he have BW dreams I read of.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Honestly I want someone like Vivan Bhatena opposite Sanaya. He is so handsome, amazing body and such a good actor <3 I don't like gc, he comes across so gay 😆 and yeah his wife is such a horrible woman.

Just wishing it's someone decent opp her :(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I pray & Hope for someone decent I honestly will take a good professional actor over a popular expressionless guy yes I find GC expressionless. Scrips are the real hero actors are the crown TRP viewers doesn't give a crap how popular the actors are they will easily swtich channels if they don't like the show. Barun wasn't very popular when he started IPK compared to Sanaya she was much more popular and well known than he was but look at him now? As long as the characters & Storyline is good. fandom can be gained on it's own. 

Damn how I wish Viraf would have been apart of this show with Sanaya. But I'm loving EBI still I wish.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
You are right! Barun was nothing before IPK. Characterization and a good script matters so much. Ya gc is definitely not the best actor and I don't see anything in him to be liked :S I might change my opinion later but for now I don't like him :/ no comments on ashish though :/

I know right? viraf would have been perfect
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Karanvir Bohra would be the best choice for this role I loved him in Kasautii Zindagii Kay he's so handsome and a damn good actor he will suit a role like this.

ragzz. thumbnail
Karanvir is intense, yes! I loved his chemistry with that girl who played Mukti. I was such a big fan of them 😆 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I really pray for someone like him for this role expect for him & KT there is not much guys left everyone else is too busy at the moment, HC wouldn't return to TV yet because of his real-life situation. Viraf is all hooked up with EBI.

Karanvir Bohra
Vivan Bhatena
Karan Tacker

Are the only guys available who might suit this role. I have fix feelings regarding KT if he will suit this role or not? I still can't decide. But the other two will for sure.
ragzz. thumbnail
KT will more than suit this role, he is such a good actor! So natural..I agree with all the choices you mentioned! Why can't these PH people think like us 😔