Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaira32

Thalaivaaa... lol that was funnyy...

I really want to see Asad n Ayaan kick n punch Imran... 

Sometimes Najma suprises me..??? A girl so innocent and pure had a boy friend and then left him coz of bhai jaan??? And again she is listening to him... it effects her so much that she actually musters up courage to say No... i mean overnight she has rhe guts.. !?!!! 

Em in love with nikhat for standing up for what is righr. 

And i really hope that both the bhai jaans knock sense into Tamatar n Nikhat...  

Thanks . Razia is the boss,man. Maan bhi lo.๐Ÿ˜†... Tamaatar has a personality disorder or maybe she is a closet Laila jo Majnu ka kurtaa phatne nahiin deggi.๐Ÿ˜†...Nikhat has more sense but she needs to see what Immy really thinks of her and push him off the helipad in Filmcity!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Wow post
Like asya n gaffur forum has a fear that is zoyaan.rofl
Koi fear isse bada nahi hosakta it haunted us from frist epi .
Super epi.

Thank you. Sprite piyyo, darr ke aage jee hai.๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: rishika21

vicky mam aap jaise episode ki analysis karte ho mujhe lagta hain episode ko ek naye tarah se padh rahi hoon.aise thoughts aapko aate kahan se hain?๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. All credit to QH team.๐Ÿ˜†...maine kucch nahiin kiyaa.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

BEAUTIFUL post as usual Vicky๐Ÿค—

the way u described their fear was fab:D
loved the epi and m really happy to see my humzie back:D
m loving how asad is not hurrying in taking the decision and thinking abt nikhat b4๐Ÿ˜ณ
and the hug

Thank you.๐Ÿค—...Asad is being practical and wise. ๐Ÿ˜ณ...good episode.๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: EternalFrission

hey vicky
lovely post, so true what you have mentioned relating to asya fear, very well said.๐Ÿ‘

have a lovely weekend๐Ÿค—

Thank you.๐Ÿค—...AsYa are fated to have a troubled life , anyway.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

awesome post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love today episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

Beautiful post madam jeee!!! Loved it!! i'm fangirling over ur description of AsYa hug and their fears... marvellous!!! 

karma is getting to Gaffur... and one day it will get to him so bad that he has to show his fear and his true self to the world no matter how stoic he is.
Imran ko Asad aur Ayaan se achhi wali kyalaani (bong slang for beating senseless) milni chahiye... he cannot love anyone and he does not deserve the love he is getting from Najma n Nikhat. Afterall, upbringing and family does matter... how can he respect anyone if his upbringing has been done by bhaiseena?? 
Razia aali re... par ab woh jayegi kiske paas??

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Fear for AsYa  and Karma for Ghaffur. i do hope that Immy gets thrashed by Asad and Ayaan.๐Ÿ˜†...Razia ghar waapis aa saktee hai.. for Humzie's sake.๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Beautiful post..But you managed to scare me๐Ÿ˜ฒ Am already cynical and this just made me pessimistic about the whole thing๐Ÿ˜† Zoya really needs to stop saying that marriage is a lifetime commitment for her..Bas karo yaar..We understood๐Ÿ˜† If at all she ends up with someone else, she'l be made to eat her words๐Ÿ˜† Oh and Imran is an insensitive jerk..Loser kahi ka๐Ÿ˜กI hope Tannu returns in style and wrecks havoc๐Ÿ˜† And yeah, i cant wait for Razia to make a comback๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Roggie. I don't like seeing you scared. You look cute only when you crib about Karan's hair.๐Ÿ˜†...If Zoe marries someone else, she will indulge in emotional and psychological promiscuity by singing dukh bhare gaane for Asad.๐Ÿ˜†...I am waiting for Tanu and Immy ka Nikaah.๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did i ever tell u that i am absolutely in love with your posts??? โ˜บ๏ธ

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Maam how could you write so very well??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Your perspective gives an entire new dimension to the episode!!! Thanks to you I could read your views about the hug!!! I felt Zoya's expressions could have been better to be honest..I wont deny that..But after reading your post I am like she exactly portrayed what you told!!! And that is what was required!! Thanks to you for making me understand!!
When it comes to epi analysis, maam you are Thalaiiva๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fantastic post maam๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy weekend๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Sohu. What i put forward is only a POV and it may not even be the writer's intention. I just interpret everything as per my understanding. ๐Ÿ˜Š... i am not always right but thanks for all the love. ๐Ÿ˜ณ