AsYa & Ghaffur: Koi khauff dastak detaa hai kahin.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Asad says it. Zoe doesn't say it. Ghaffur has only recently realized it - FEAR. 

There used to be a famous horror show on Sony called "Aahat". It has run for years but its best season was Season 1. In that season, there was a horror story called 'Shart'. In that , there was a scene where a group of boys were making fun of  people with weak hearts- they were definite that nothing can scare them. Just then, a man sitting there turns towards them and says - " Jab koi ye kehtaa hai ki wo kisi se nahiin dartaa, toh usski sirf do wajah hotee hai - " Ya toh wo jhooth bol rahaa hai... ya phir woh jaanta hi nahiin ki khauff  kehte kise hain." 

Asad, never in his dreams, would have thought that he would be so scared of losing someone that he won't be able to take even a joke about the same. His warning to Zoe that she dare not even kid about leaving him ever again was not pleading or moping kind. It was aggressive and had a spine-chilling fore-shadowing to it. He will never forgive/forget/come to terms with Zoe leaving him if she was ever  to do something like that. 

Zoe is a funcracker and maybe it doesn't show in her words , but she is equally scared of losing Asad. Her repeated reassurance drug dose - "Aap hamesha mere saath aise hi rahenge na?" and the fresh-from-the-oven - " Toh jaldi se Nikaah kar lijiye" are just trailers of her subconscious fear that she can lose Asad within a snap of a finger ( remember the first thing she did upon returning from Ajmer was to arrange a Qazi and marry him - she was waiting in her bridal attire for him. Today, when Asad hugs her, while Asad is moping and holding on to her, Zoe's face goes through a myriad of emotions - passion, anxiety and that pained tenterhook expression that she may lose Asad like she lost her parents.Nikaah would give her a relief that nothing can separate Asad from her... Zoe hugging Asad was more deep than Asad hugging Zoe. That is why the camera stayed on her face and her engulfing of Asad. 

While Asad's fear psychosis ( its not some normal fear , its becoming a habit ) shows in his eyes and his words, Zoe's shows in her urgency to marry Asad and her repeated seeking of a promise that he will stand by her - all her life. 

The truth is that Asad and Zoe have had such a harsh life and a troubled relationship that they no longer have faith in destiny. Deep down, they fear that anything and anyone can tear them apart. They have faith in their love, but not their combined fate. 

Ghaffur has never shared his feelings with anyone. He is too proud and glass-walled a man ( Like he said - Ghaffur Siddiqui th duniyaa ke saamne ro bhi nahiin saktaa) - he knows he is a sinner who was in cahoots with his wife to kill his ex-beloved , was a party to turning Zoe an orphan. And he knows its Karmaa at work now - his wife slapping his own sins in his face, his daughter's traumatic state and his own loneliness. Ghaffur isn't complaining about fate because he knows he has earned it all via the Karmic Law... but how does that lessen his fear? The fear of dying alone and of a broken heart? Of never escaping the innocent face of little Zoe? Of always being haunted by the flashes of what he did to Rashid and Zainab? Of losing hope that his Princess Humeira may never recognize him again?... Ghaffur has many fears and they are growing the size of demons, but he is too viscose a man to show even a crack of weakness. 

Yes, Humzie has been returned to him, but what if this is fate's pudding to him before it brings in the venom pegs? ... Maybe he will live to see a day when he wishes that Humzie shouldn't have got her memory back at all. 

For the rest. Immy stays as worthless as he was. If this is how clinically and casually he talks about his relationship with Nikhat , i hope someday, both Asad and Ayaan beat the living daylights out of him. He is not worth any woman. At all. I loved Asad's  Arctic behaviour with Immy and his clear cutting off of Zoe's soft spot for Immy-Najma's love isshtory. Zoe is emotional and rosey-eyed about it but Asad isn't. And its good that Zoe has understood that and is keeping her interference in the matter limited. 

Razia escapes! Khel mein waapsi ...Thalaaiva!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edited
i hvnt commented on ur post 4 a long tym & bang on am i da 1st 1?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...chalo kahi pe toh 1st ayi๐Ÿ˜Ž
ok as usual ur post is frigging awesome๐Ÿ‘...now i wont ask ap itne acche likhte kaise hai coz i know har samay ap acche hi likhte hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
da starting of da epi ws fab...as u said fear is da million dollar quest here 4rm both sides of losing each other whr as 4rm asad's side he cant fathom da fact of her running away 4rm da nikah evn if she ws just saying 2 tease him...same thing also cums 4rm zo as she tells him 2 marry her...dis shows da yearning dey hv 2 b wid each other 4evr plus da hug added a beauty at da end of da scene not 2 passionate bt perfectly intenseโค๏ธ
ok talking abt ghafur he's deffo paying 4 his sins & more 2 cum(refer zoya)๐Ÿ˜‰...bt 1 thing is 4 sure he luvs razia so much๐Ÿ˜†
humz getting bk 2 normal mode is gr8...bt lets c how its being handled๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wat shall i say abt imran???...he hs da nerve 2 cum in2 KM & say k ap log rishta leke mere ghar aiye๐Ÿคข...ajeeb insan na ghar ka na ghat ka๐Ÿ˜ณ...bt luving da fact how asad is taking hold of da situation
finally i ws wai8in 4 da day kab razia bhag jayegi & there u go she fulfilled my wish๐Ÿคฃ...all in all it ws a qh wala epi๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by ras224 - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful analysis as always Vicky Ma'am...๐Ÿค—...U know the reason I add that Ma'am in front of your name is because chahe hamari umra mein faasla ho ya na ho...zindagi ki samajh mein beshak bahut antar hai..and I really respect you for this...

What a beautiful view of the hug...Zoe and Asad fear losing each other so much...she clung on to him like he was the last straw that keeps her afloat...she wants the Nikah because, I feel, somewhere she owes it to herself to prove her worst fear wrong...that love and marriage bring the same doom like it brought for her mother...she has guarded herself against this negativity consuming her, not allowing herself to lose faith in relationships...ek baar she is married she knows she will make it work...so there will be no possibility of heartbreak...that's the reason she wants to see her father...sub consciously, she wants him to say he did not want to abandon them but had to...so she can consolidate that her positivity was not her illusion..

Asad could not guard himself from the negativity, but Zoe came and she saved him, from himself...and now he does not want to go back into that abyss..under no circumstance can he allow the darkness to engulf him again...he held her like he would never let her go and heaved a sigh of relief that the woman in his arms was for real...

Gaffur will pay..and he will pay big time...

Imraan ke liye mujhe kuch nahi kehna...bahut ghatiya insaan hai woh...

I want to see the change in Ayaan now that Humeira is back...I am loving the way their relationship is going
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Post ke liye sab adjectives use ho chuke hain. I am going to use the same old, ghissa pita awesome as usual!!!

What we saw today is the essence of Asad, his khauff is real. He cannot joke about it, he cannot lighten up about it, it's close and near all the time, it has become a constant in his life, he lives with it for now. He has always been pragmatic and responsible person. Bas Zoe ke liye he loses his pragmatism. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I know you mentioned it twice now that he will be unforgiving if Zoe ever runs away from the Nikaah and it is foreboding the way they make her repeat the running away and promises of always committing to marriage for life whenever that happens.  She wants this nikaah more than anyone else, yet if circumstances (which might occur) force Zoe to run away from the Nikaah, not her choice but of course, you still think Asad would never accept her again?

I don't know what CVs have planned but if they are going to separate in future I think they are stronger than ever in their relationship at this point.

The reason there is a calm desperation in their hug is this runs deep now.

Still waters run deep...This is AsYa!!!

Imran is a dhabha on mankind

Edited by notagain - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿ˜Ž

I have Death Dying Suicide Euthanasia and all other demoralizing spooky stuffs to cover up all the night for tomorrow's exam and Vicky Maam you don't leave a pebble turned to send chills down my spine too ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
Upar se i am guilty and i dont even know why ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†
How scary it is ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

But true once we got to see a bit of a scare in Asad every now and then when Zoya was in danger. But today Zoya's fears were more evident than Asad's. She is really really scared to lose Asad. ๐Ÿ˜†

With the Gaffur and his crave for a daughter being shown on a larger ratio, makes you feel more scared for them ๐Ÿ˜† 

Scary future ahead isnt it? ๐Ÿ˜† 

p.s. : Ayaan, why couldn't he go and just hug Humera? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Code of Conduct ๐Ÿฅฑ 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post vicky maam!
i just wish that asya will go ahead of ALL their fears about their fates!
that hug was just awesome!
an im liking it even more aftr ur description!๐Ÿ˜ณ
an asad-ayaan beating the daylights out of imraan!how much i wish tht happns!
and gaffur i actually felt a bit sympathetic with himtoday! but whatever it is yet to come!
an he has to face more and more!tht's for sure!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sowmy18 - 10 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post...today wont say much as have limited time...but one thing i agree with all...its fate,fear and destiny at play now...lets see how everyone in show fights these
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Vicky! 

Finally, the much awaited hug. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Why is Imran so desperate to get married to Najma right now and he is just putting all the blame on Nikhat. ๐Ÿ˜ก But I loved how Asad handled it. He was persistent about wanting to talk to Nikhat first no matter what. 

I loved Humeira-Gaffur scene. That was so poignant. And finally Razia manages to escape. ๐Ÿ˜† Thank God! I cannot handle GaZia separation any longer.๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First time.
Res

Edited:

Its nice to see the mature handling of a very tricky situation. The script has come a long way from all the irregularities and stupidity.

Zoya is more scared of losing Asad than Asad is of losing Zoya. Zoya doesn't admit it. Its surprising to see a reserved individual like Asad being so vocal about his feelings. He's fully realised the worth of Zoya and what it means to lose her.

I can't seem to make my mind about Gaffur. He seems like a nice person and that he will accept Zoya and love her equally. The next moment I feel the opposite.

Imran's a first class loser. He doesn't deserve anyone.

Very well written post Mallika-E-Analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post once again ..

I liked Dishad's dialogue .. poore duniya mein koi aur nahi mila najma ko ๐Ÿคฃ

p.s: small correction in ur post .. Asad's arctic behaviour with Imraan not Ayaan