Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ah please some one give the written update...
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
okay buddy in short everything bakwas except one akdha nok jhok scene...rajvanshis dng puja and dadisa praising hakim but shivani thinkin abt maham words to elope and cries...she requests dadisa to visit temple but they refuse but finally agrees dat she shud go wid jo to mandir...Jalal tells bharmal that Mughal sultanat is very big ,he would like BD to take over the mansubdari But Bharmal says its would be nice if he gives Hakim this munsubdari , Jalal smiles ..ruks is busy in BIL weddin preparations and maham and adham not happy with all these..jalal dresses hakim and they share emotional childhood moments...then both jo and shivani starts for mandir and they meet jalal and hakim on way and some nice nok jhok scene btw them...jo and shivani leaves to mandir there jo is dng bhajan and shivani meet tej and elope with him..jo is scared and tensed... precap:same yday
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Short /Live updates go hereπŸ‘πŸΌ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maham is not only a stalker,but she is Betaal as well πŸ€“
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Okay,so first off,I made a post yesterday about Maham being a stalker. One member had pointed it out,there maybe a possibility that she has superpowers πŸ€£
After watching today's episode,I have found that she is none other than Betaal πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ How the hell did she land up in the paalkhi otherwise? This lady I tell you,has no other better 'kaam' to do. But oh no,she made it very clear that she surely is the wazir-e-aliya,but she does do side business of stalking as well🀣 

She can fly,im telling you. That white gown is not just to signify her milk factory,it works as a cape as well. 

Hawaa mein udta jaaye Maham ka kapda cotton ka πŸ€£

Secondly,SHIVANI! πŸ˜³ Young lady,you deserve one dozen tamache πŸ˜³ Self-centric is not the word,I tell ya! So selfish she was. Least bothered about the parents who brought her up with so much laad pyaar,least botherd about what her actions would do to her sister's already strained marriage! All she cares is about KanghiMan and her kanghi wala love πŸ˜³ I strongly condemn eloping. Seriously. It cant be a solution to such situations,unless your relatives are monsters. She could have atleast tried convincing them,if her love for KanghiMan was so deep. The Ameris have always been very loving and caring and understanding,afterall. 

This is what too much laad pyaar does! πŸ₯±

Jalal will obviously be furious now. He repeatedly expressed his desire to personally get Shivani's approval for the wedding. Now if he does become aag babulaa (which Im sure he will,if he still has that old Jalal buried deep within that is.If he doesn't then he surely has become Joru ka ghulam and I will no longer love him. Period.  This will be a little too much on the CVs side in the name of character assassination. They have butcherd his character enough,another of his "chalo theek hai.maaf kardete hain" would be ridiculous) 

I somehow still feel Jodha will find Shivani and get her back. Hope so πŸ€” Im seriously feeling bad for Jodha. Shivani is such an ungrateful sister. 

Anyway,my Jallu baby got a new dress!  Shradha di,yes I will celebrate this,since there isn't anything else worth celebrating πŸ€“ And btw,that dress looks majestic on him  They should give him dark colours more often,his fair skin compliments it really well. A peacock green-with navy blue would look awesome. 

Oh oh,I almost forgot. I loved the HM-Jalal scene. It was really touchy. The relationship they share is so heart-touching and genuine. Sad that this won't last long. Although,the guy who plays Mirza could have done a better job with that crying bit.Just saying.It could have been a tad better.ANyway,I loved the scene.I always wished I had an elder brother πŸ˜­ 

P.S : Jalal stressed on Jodha looking beautiful again today! *ahem* πŸ˜†
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi i can't find the WU for today's epi. What happened? πŸ˜•
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
I think our updater got caught up with work today. Anyway,I filled in for her :)

please feel free to use the help desk in future instead of making a new topic 

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mirza's marriage is being held...bt his MOM din't have come yet?How stupid the CVs are!!🀣
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Mirza's marriage is being held...bt his MOM din't have come yet?How stupid the CVs are!!🀣

Arre even the bride's mother has not come! πŸ˜† Amer is closer to Agra,when in comparison to Kabul that too.