Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Won't be surprised if Shahenshah Benazuddin 😑 some day announces an inter-Agra nritya pratiyogita ! πŸ˜†

Teams of : begums, keeps, kaneez and baandis ! πŸ€“

Or kekta can please us by showing dance of AkDha! πŸ₯³

If vampire women can exist why not ballroom or salsa ?! Bolo ? 😎

first of all,vampire woman needs to die 

this pratiyogita reminds me of sanyogita πŸ˜† β€οΈ

but no seriously,we could actually have a dance comp,anything is possible in this show now πŸ·
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hakim knows about Shivani ka affair wid tej...lyk seriously?? πŸ˜² MA ka plan backfire karega kya...then it will be funπŸ˜‰ otherwise...hope not another confusion bet AkDha!!!!πŸ€” 
wildcat1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha15

first of all,vampire woman needs to die 

this pratiyogita reminds me of sanyogita πŸ˜† β€οΈ

but no seriously,we could actually have a dance comp,anything is possible in this show now πŸ·

well...dance competition bet begum jodha n benazir...gosh...that will be suffiecint to put an end to tis serial for its fans!!! all RT fans must be trying hard to jhelo tis serial n sumthin lyk tis...πŸ˜† script writer...daya kar bechare fans par yaar...atleast ab toh...AkDha ka romance dhang se batao!!!!πŸ˜”
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Trust me,I know how Im jhello-fying πŸ˜† I used to pay utmost concentration while watching any of his shows. Like pin-drop silence kind. FOr full 30 mins. Thankfully his shows have been good πŸ˜† And I was very happy with the way JA was being handled,but jus then BOOM! It began tumbling down.
Lately,I hardly know whats going on in the show,since I multi-task while watching JA these days.Eat,talk on the phone,wave at neighbours,text etc πŸ˜† Getting the drift? πŸ˜†
wildcat1994 thumbnail

Trust me,I know how Im jhello-fying πŸ˜† I used to pay utmost concentration while watching any of his shows. Like pin-drop silence kind. FOr full 30 mins. Thankfully his shows have been good πŸ˜† And I was very happy with the way JA was being handled,but jus then BOOM! It began tumbling down.

Lately,I hardly know whats going on in the show,since I multi-task while watching JA these days.Eat,talk on the phone,wave at neighbours,text etc πŸ˜† Getting the drift? πŸ˜†

i know...i can understand...coz even i used watch PRC like that...dharamveer n tere liye were d serials that changed my opinion for him...was happy to know him as Jalal...but then...😭
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildcat1994

i know...i can understand...coz even i used watch PRC like that...dharamveer n tere liye were d serials that changed my opinion for him...was happy to know him as Jalal...but then...😭

This is just not fair to him. Ekta's team needs to pull up their socks. The talents of such good actors is being wasted. All we have been getting lately is comedy in the name of a historical. Yahi dekhna na tha toh comedy nights dekh lete. JA ki kya zaroorat?
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I was grazing on SP channel on YT when I came across Asha Rithvik as JA !

That was a very beautiful performance ! πŸ‘

Yeah asha was a bit mechanical in parts but overall showing a movie in five mins was a treat !

They also showed MA and her dance for a blink ! 🀣 -Disha u listening ? ;)
The book concept was fabulous !

Man someone make RT-PS dance again ! 😳

Although the dance was very good but they don't come anywhere close to the regality and attitude of our AkDha ! lol !
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was afraid to see jodha in Mughal updo after the horrible bigamy look epi but damn she looks pretty today ! Lol

RT- no need for the pic with cotton stuffed nostrils ! 🀣 your voice screams u got cold aww ! Get well soon !

Was it me or baby Baaghin was sad Jalal didn't offer to make her wear the Payal and thrusted it tightly in her hand ! 😈

Shivani ! Grrr !
wildcat1994 thumbnail
lagta hai is serial ke writers n director n kasam kha rakkhi hai is serial ko 2nd best se worst banane ki!!!😭shivani---u'll be murdered 4 sure😑 bt whr was Jodha in d pre-cap...uska shocked chehre dekhne layak hogaπŸ˜ƒ n MA ka happy wala face!!!!πŸ˜†
wildcat1994 thumbnail

This is just not fair to him. Ekta's team needs to pull up their socks. The talents of such good actors is being wasted. All we have been getting lately is comedy in the name of a historical. Yahi dekhna na tha toh comedy nights dekh lete. JA ki kya zaroorat?

disha...ab tak comedy toh batate the...ab toh woh bhi gaya...bacha kya dekhne ko is serial mein???πŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ