Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: amrithas

On the Mahabharath Promos, the ones with Shakuni n Satyavati are all fine. But the ones with the main characters like Krishna, Arjun n Draupadi make me feel like I'm watching Mahabarath Junior. Did anyone else feel the same, that making youthful actors play mythological characters, makes them lose its authenticity. This is just from the promos, the show might be better who knows.

Did u find Shakuni okay? πŸ˜† Dushashan, Shakuni r looking like Chinese villains...Satyavati, since when did she become vampish? Draupadi is looking like a model & Arjun doesn't have the right pitch to deliver the dialogues...the only one good character I found was Krishna...but more than the actors, it depends on the script..Ekta also tried making MB but she failed..and Ekta Kapoor failing in something is huge...I personally hate the OTT elements in a mythology..special effects are fine but to an extent...the garish costumes, the loud music in the BG, so on and so forth I don't find it appealing...it's the script which should be powerful..in BR Chopra's Mahabharat, it was the dialogues , the ideology which they presented was epic ! the interaction b/w the characters, their majboori, the ego, the clashes..it was WOW ! that's why I like devon ke dev, it's so subtle & written extremely well
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

DD says goodbye, she really liked working with AR😳...i tried posting it on MAT but it did not get posted ...which is just as well. 

She says she is not irritated around him, does that mean she is irritated around VD??πŸ˜†...

Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

DD says goodbye, she really liked working with AR😳...i tried posting it on MAT but it did not get posted ...which is just as well. 

She says she is not irritated around him, does that mean she is irritated around VD??πŸ˜†...

🀣 @ bold. 

Actually, I did not want to "Like" the post Sounds, just in case it gave any rise to any misconception that I actually liked watching that video with AR πŸ˜‰.  Standard Colors interviewer, noticed they did not interview VD πŸ˜†

Theek hai, the parasite is GONE.  Don't care if DD misses him or not - I won't.    
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Sorry, but did AR just thank people for hating his character. πŸ˜† He should know that we all hated him even before he turned negative and that's not something to be proud of. 
DD seemed to be genuine about her comments on him. I'm sure VD irritates her. πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah why didn't they ask VD's opinion on AR. Just for kicks, after all he's their lead.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If we watch the BTS videos carefully,  we can see that there are a lot if DVD moments in between all the shots. The way they subtly help each other with dialogues, and have their light hearted moments when camera is nt focusing on them, is a gud enuf indication of their comfort level. They just maintain a low profile in front of the media for reasons already lnown to us. So, who needs DVD to come out open and say that they might miss working with each other. Knowing Avinesh, he must have been sucking up to DD and so he gets this 'I will miss him' kind of statements from her.πŸ˜†
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ggaaahhh ...😳😳😳  Dashing!!!

I'm trying to keep up with the CC on intervals. But 10 pages in 10 hours! Come on guys! I started school this week. Resuming my masters. Its getting hard to keep up with the pace. πŸ˜† How on earth do you do it Anna!
Edited by anastasia21 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Catch up Ari! U've got no choice, we are in a chatty mood these days.πŸ˜ƒ It'll improve ur multi tasking skills. Ana is an expert there. 
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Catch up Ari! U've got no choice, we are in a chatty mood these days.πŸ˜ƒ It'll improve ur multi tasking skills. Ana is an expert there. 

I know! Talk about multi-tasking! I'm suddenly buzzing with lot of odd infos. πŸ˜† Bittuji, Ullu dead, bizarre sequence, DD interview, VD's ailing back and Dsena's personal shoot, JDJ, last track, heroine track, RK making film, ban(?) from the industry, everyone's general displeasure with the current running of the show, specially Krithika and Minu's. I've to buy a new phone and I've to research about it, On top of that, I'm taking 5 courses this semester and I'm swamped 3 assignments already in 2 days! Funny how the study part is of my least concern.

If any tech savvy member of the club can enlighten me about the phone market, it will be a big help. I know zilch about what is the latest in-thing in the mobile world. Android, windows - which is what?

Also I wanted to know, what was Madhuri Dixit's inappropriate remark on DD? I couldn't figure it out from you guys' convo.

hansa22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

If we watch the BTS videos carefully,  we can see that there are a lot if DVD moments in between all the shots. The way they subtly help each other with dialogues, and have their light hearted moments when camera is nt focusing on them, is a gud enuf indication of their comfort level. They just maintain a low profile in front of the media for reasons already lnown to us. So, who needs DVD to come out open and say that they might miss working with each other. Knowing Avinesh, he must have been sucking up to DD and so he gets this 'I will miss him' kind of statements from her.πŸ˜†

From what I can make out...DD is like an employee of Colors, she pretty much does everything that is required, almost as a duty. In fact, the way she spoke about AR, it reminded me of the way she interacts with VD. What else can she say when it is a Colors interview? I love the DVD BTS videos because of their interactions that are professional yet there is a comfort zone they seem to have settled in with each other. Why should they be bumchums as long as they give us those chemistry filled moments?

On that note...i'm off to the EDT. πŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anastasia21

If any tech savvy member of the club can enlighten me about the phone market, it will be a big help. I know zilch about what is the latest in-thing in the mobile world. Android, windows - which is what?

What's your expectation from your phone? I can answer you better if you are clear about this one.