Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely Ana... She lacks passion.. That is exactly what I have felt seeing her in the past few months since I started following mb in nov-dec last year...
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Quite honestly, I think DD just does her work casually, in a somewhat disinterested fashion. A lot of times, I feel that she lacks passion for whatever things she takes up, and that's why fails to meet viewers expectations. I agree she is a natural talent. But to strike a chord with viewers, that talent has to be coupled with passion and hard work to bring in nuances in your performance. 

I have found her very average in JDJ, so much so, that I can just let her performances pass, without any comments on them. 

Entirely true! She is not very ambitious either! I know from experience that only if u have a definite goal set for urself will the passion n zest to excel come about! Or u just go with the flow of things! In that way I do identify with her, but then she is a public persona n she does have a responsibility to the people who spend time watching n discussing her! So she should not be taking work so lightly or casually no matter what! 
minu_8 thumbnail
I m not very confident about audience returning to mb.. Mahabharat is starting and the promos look promising.. And I feel its an appealing option for trp audience... Unless it turns out like Ekta ka Mahabharata but I doubt it will be that bad.. So far it looks to be on grand scale..
And I m with Krithika.. I m not completely confident about mb and have lost faith in the cvs and their heroine..
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw the episode. The opening RM scene was beautiful. Loved how RK confessed that he was unable to meet her eyes, for she might she the love and pain in his eyes.  Wow! 

And is it just me, or VD is getting a lot more comfortable and physically intimate in these romantic scenes, since past couple of months? He surely doesn't look like a guy who was visibly hesitant in intimate scenes until few months back and went harping about his non-intimacy clause. In fact, these days, I find him better than DD in romantic scenes. Too hot to handle. In Amritha's language, dude thoda hawa ane de. Fanning myself.πŸ˜† 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Ana.. Really agree about VD and romantic scenes.. Dint know what caused the change.. πŸ˜†
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Ana.. Really agree about VD and romantic scenes.. Dint know what caused the change.. πŸ˜†

I don't care what caused the change, as long as it lasts! Though knowing DD would not be uncomfortable with intimacy from seeing JDJ, could have helped matters along! I think he was just being or ahem pretending to be a gentleman initially! πŸ˜ƒ

And really I felt like coming up for air, seeing him close in on her like that today! πŸ˜›
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Btw girls.. Loved your reviews in edt.. Charu, soundarya, meenu.. And Amritha I m so happy to see post again in edt.. Loved reading your review..
Now I hope even Ana and Ari start posting.. Ari I can't tell u how much i miss your reviews...
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Btw girls.. Loved your reviews in edt.. Charu, soundarya, meenu.. And Amritha I m so happy to see post again in edt.. Loved reading your review..
Now I hope even Ana and Ari start posting.. Ari I can't tell u how much i miss your reviews...

True that I so miss Ari's n Ana's reviews on EDT! Minu u reminded me of Days Gone By! Will they ever come back?Krithika has already given up! πŸ˜”Looks like u have too! 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amrithas

I don't care what caused the change, as long as it lasts! Though knowing DD would not be uncomfortable with intimacy from seeing JDJ, could have helped matters along! I think he was just being or ahem pretending to be a gentleman initially! πŸ˜ƒ

And really I felt like coming up for air, seeing him close in on her like that today! πŸ˜›

@bold1: πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Quite possible that he was just being reticent for DD's sake, and after seeing JDJ, he changed his stance. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@bold2: β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
minu_8 thumbnail
How come dd looks so short in front of the shadow figure in precap? Really what is the height difference of VD DD?? Why do they make her stand on stool???