Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm! Amazing update! They become one! update soon! Well written Edited by khwaishfan - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update...this is the reason of veer's weird behaviour ..now update soon. 😳
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dill khush kar ditta... 😃 thank u so much for the part...
finally woh log karib aa hi gaye!!
thanks for the pm...

with love.
Kanika
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
awesume
super duper part
loved it
pls pls pls upd soon
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eee...omg finally they r together..ufff..k i lovd it..it was tooo romantic..haye veer kitna romantic hai..i wish rt bhi aisa hi hota ;)hehe
thnxxx dear for the pm...loads of love to u muaaahhhgh
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Part - 35

Ananya and Veer got the happiness for which they waited for long. Ananya got up and Veer was sleeping like a care free kid. Last night he made love to her several times and now he is sleeping calmly.

'kabhi kabhi hum infactuation ko hi pyar samjh lete hai or sache pyar ki kadar nahi karte. Same with me. I mistook my attraction for Rudr as love. But i am lucky that even after doing so many mistakes i found my true love.' Ananya analysing the past and glad that on every step she have him. Ananya leaned over his head and kissed on his face. She again slipped inside his arms getting solace.

Every distance was ended beween both and they become true soul,which was oticed by everyone. Veer again on his naughty mode and his parents were delighted sply his mother. Now her both childeren are happy.

Prachi's all plans failed to get then seprat. Here Saksham is also in frustration because at office everything was slipping from their hands. The project he is heading is now given to Veer because, Aadiya caught Adhiraaj's fraud at office. He found how he is damaging his bussiness,so in charge of fraud he was send to jail.

Everything was loosing and they are runied. Aaditya allowed him to stay coz no one knows about the drink incident he done with Rudr and Ananya. On Sakshi's req Aaditya allowed him to stay but snach all the projects from him.

On the ocassion of Sakshi and Aaditya's aniversary all four arranged a grand party at home. Guests wished them and enjoyed the party. Veer as usual in his naughty mode. He grabbed her.

'Veer go to party or else mumma come there.' She cautioned him,to which he took her lips and sealed her mouth. He nibbled her lower lip. She moaned and he deepend the kiss. Veer's hand moves upwards,struggling with the string of her blouse. She gasped and fists his hairs. Veer tilted her head and kissed her long neck. Prachi saw them romancing and burned. She determined to get him today at any cost. So she do the same mistake. She spiked both's drink. She planned to make her sleep and clutch his senses. But destiney is not with her.

Here Saskham was to burning in rage and drinking alot to calm ad when he start misbehaving so Rudr and Veer took him to his room and left there. Here sia was in Ananya's arm and spoiled her drink. In other words she saved her from drinking that spiked drink and due to Saksham's misbehaviour party was disturbed and in beween drink of Veer exchanged with of Prachi. Prachi herself gulp the drink she spiked for Veer. Her eyes turn drowsy and her body loosing strength. Sakshi noticed and she commands Shivangi to drop her to room. Shivangi supports Prachi and she left her too where Saksham was already present. Both are not in their senses. Due to drowsyness she wont able to recognise the person laid next to her. The only thing was in her mind is to cosummate with him. Due to intoxic state she took Saksham as Veer and start kissing him.

Saksham jerked her off if he wasn't drunk. He too was in intoxic state so he too float with the new urges. She challanged his self control by kissing him everywher. Her touch forced him to response. He too start undressing her and brought her underneath him. His anger and rage vanished and replaced by escatsy. Both moved rythmically against each other and finally consummate their marriage.

Though it wasn't a part of their marriage but today both broke every boundary between them and become one.

Night brough love for all couples. Veer and Ananya drowend in the passion of their love and even Rudr and Shivangi too get time to claim each other as Sia was with her grandparents.

Next morning is beautiful for all couples except Saskham and Prachi. She awaked and found her head is still spinnig and aching badly. She sat back and trying harder to get herself fully awaked. She glance all around. She was still naked under sheet. She look at herself.

'ye to mera room hai. Par main yaha kab aai? Or...' her mind start que which disturbed her alot. But the most painful surprize is still waiting. She slanted her neck and the view shocked her. She found Saksham instead of Veer. She quickly slipped away from him with sheet to cover herself and oound him nude too. Now she got what had happened between both last night. It was him not Veer. She get up and ran inside the washroom wher she start throwing things and cried alot. Even shower wasn't enough to wash away the memories. She cried and sat underneath the cold water.

Soon Saksham too awaked with noise made by her. He too get the mistake committed by both last night. He quickly slipped in his cloth and knocked the door because it was almost an hour she wont come outside. He is feeling guilty,because they become one due to their mistake not because of love.

Sakham called her but she wont replied. He broke the door as her sobbing sound even stop coming. Only shower made the noisy sounds.Edited by richadhami - 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part - 36

Saksham never ever loved her,but he dont even hate her. Unknown fear scared him. He hesitated first but then open the door forcefully. He found her sit like a stone underneath the shower. Saksham jerked her shoulder but she wont react. He quickly turn off the knob and covered her with the towel. He scopped her and brought to room again. Her whole body turned cold like a ice. He switch off the ac and covered her with blanket. She still wont react. Saksham massaged her hands and feet to warm her.

Suddenly she glared him and shove him away. 'stay away from me.' she shout on him.

'Prachi pls. I know jo b hua nahi hona chahiye the but it wasn't only my fault. We both are not in our senses because i am sure maine tume force to nahi kiya.' Saksham was awrae that it was both mistakes as if it was his fault only she will stop him.

'mujhe kuchh nahi sunna durr raho tum mujhse.' she screamed in pain.

'prachi i am sorry pls just try and undersand.' he was apolozised sevral time but she wasn't ready to hear him.

All members are came for breakfast except these two. All felt strange because these two are the one who came earlier Comparitive to other. 'kal raat ki uri nahi hogi dono ki or kya. Dont worry mom jab bhuk lagegi a jayenge.' Veer taunts on their last night behaviour and told his mother to relax.

'i hope dono theek ho.' Sakshi worried for them.

'ofcourse mom wo theek hai.' Rudr assured.

Same time one guest come inside who brough smile on every face. Rudr and Veer rushed toher and touched her feet. She blessed both and hugged them. Sply Veer. Next aaditya and sakshi went to her. She greet both and met warmly.

'are Aarti btaya b nahi. Warna Rudr lene aa jata.' Aaditya was surprised.

'actually bhaiya i wanna gave all of you surprize.' Aarti told with a smile.

'par main bahut naraz hu tumse.' Sakshi cribbed.

Aarti hugged her from backside.'meri pyari bhabhi kabi mujhse naraz ho hi nahi skti.' she is manaofy her sweetly. Both DIL step forward and touched her feet. She blessed both,sply to Sia. She took her in her arms and kissed her.

'bilkul Rudr pe gai hai. By the way Saksham or Prachi kaha hai?' she said.

'unka honeymoon abhi khtam nahi hua.' Veer said werly.

'Veer stop it.' Sakshi stopped him. 'aarti ye to kuchh b bolta hai. Wo kal party thi to thake hue hai abhi uthe nahi hai.' Saskhi clerified.

'koi bat nahi baad me mill lungi dono se.' she too joined them on breakfast.

Prachi and Saksham was going through the pain they always given to others. Soon both come out and met with her. But both's faces were faded. They do the formality and Prachi left the house. She went to her parents's house,for some days. She doesnt wanna saw him for atleast some days or for forever.

Aarti wont found everything alright so when she was alone with Sakshi she asked about the problem. Saskhi told her everything about all 6,except last night's truth which she herself dont even know.

'poor Ananya. Main uska dard samjh skti hu. Infact mujhse behtar kon samjhega. I am glad k Veer apne baap jaisa nahi hai and it s all because of you bhabhi. Apke sanskaro ne use ek achha innsaan banaya hai. Warna uske father ne jo mere sath kiya uske baad...' Aarti stooped herself reminding the bitter memories of her painful past.

'aarti maine koi ehsan nahi kiya. Infact main to kab ka bhul chuki hu ki Veer ko maine nahi tune janam diya tha.' Saski's word unfortunately overheared by Veer and Rudr. Now they came to know that he was theirbua's son.

'aap meri mom hai? Boliye mom ne jo abhi kaha kya wo sach hai?',Veer confront Aarti hardly and she vroked down. 'to firr apne mujhe kyu nahi pala?' Veer' eyes were wet and voice whimpering. 'apko pata hai tut gaya tha main jab ye sach samne aaya tha.' He cribbed.

'meri majburi thi.' Aarti too cried.

'aisi konsi majburi thi jo apne apne hi bachhe ko khud se durr kar diya?',Veer wants to know the full truth.

'your father made me pregnant before marriage and then betrayed me. He wasn't ready to accept you and me in his life as he do all this only to take revenge from my father. Tab bhaiya or bhabhi ne faisla kiya ki us nanhi si jaan ko marne k bajaye wo use apnayenge. Firr tum paida hue or usi time bhaiya or bhabhi ne tume adopt kar liya or kuchh time baad maine india chhod diya taki un sabhi yaado se pichha chuda saku. I love u son par main kya karti.' Aarti told him the whole story. Veer's blood is boiling and now he wants to destroy the man who setroyed his mother's life. Veer and Rudr planned everything.

Both get info about him and steadily start trapping him without letting him know their real identity. He was a small bussinessman and with in three months he came on road. Veer snatced everything from him leave himt o die on roads. He gifted the pain and misery from which his mother going through all these years.

Aarti was happy as he do what she always wanted to do.Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow wat an update baby so ananya is feeling relieved that he got her true love nd mr veer is geeting naughty good going veer lage raho lage raho
Sakhsham planned fail I m happy that everything slipped frm his hand
Hehehehe maza aa Gaya prachi ne Jo veer anu ke sath karna Chaha vo uske sath Hua means ke sakhsham nd prachi got intimated vaise ye galt bi ni hai both r married
Sakhsham apologized to prachi but she is shattered completely any girl would be
So veer bua has arrived nd like veer taunting
So veer apni bua ka beta hai aj veer ne Jo sawal bua se kiya Kya kal ko sia ni Kare gi Kya chahe rudr hi uska dad hai but fir bi
Gud that veer destroyed that man I m happy for him
Thanks for d ud nd it was n lovely ud lov all d emotions aj ke ud mein Sab tha emotion drama romance lov it nd as I always say u r an awesome writer
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much di for the parts... i m glad akhirkar ananya ki takleef kam hui... and both the parts were awesome... veer is mast banda maanna parega.. 😉

Keep writing.
With love.
Kanika
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Veer and Ananya are back on their usual self..!!
Lage rho Veer ...lage raho..!
Anu is all yours...! 😉  😳

Hmm...this update...was result of union of everybody...even Saksham and and his wife..! 😆 
badhiya hai..! 👏

Veer got to know his real mom..and she is none other than his bua...!

Interesting..!

well done Veer..that man deserved this..even more cruelity!

Update soon!