Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific updates! well written
FamenLucknGlory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am Reserving as I have not read this ff yet and thanks for the pm . Will catch up with all chapters soon .
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
amazing update
waiting for update
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow so veer knows who is his mother...and sorry for late i didnt rechrge my net pack so..update soon..
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 37

VEER take revenge from his biological father by destrying his bussines. He and Rudr planned everything and runied him carefully. Being a selfish and thrust for quick money,he trapped easily.

Aarti blessed them both and having a relief the man who destryed her once are paid at last. She was very happy but Prachi's absence disturbing her. She spend time with all family members so her absence is clicking her and she asked from Sakshi. Now Sakshi too worried as it had been 3 months since she was at her parents house. Aarti's holidays are getting over and before moving to US again she wants to spend some time with her too.

Sakshi summoned Saksham and asked him to brought her back. Saksham really dont wanna do this but having no other option he went to her parents house in order to brought her back.

Prachi's mother warmly welcomed him but she denied even facing him. Very rudely she snap back and told him that she wont come to him again. Saksham irritates with her alligations and leave. When he went empty hands Sakshi determined to handle this matter in her own way.

Aaditya was on a bussiness tour of 3 days. So she is waiting for him to come back.

Its 11 pm when Aanya arrived in her room. That time Veer is busy in playing game on his mobile. Ananya handover the milk to him but his all attention lies on his game. 'Veer leave this game right now. Ye pio or so jao.' She commands him.

Veer took the glass and placed on the side table. Ananya glared him and he left the game. In a flip moment he grab her and bring her down underneath him. He glance in her deep oceaned eyes. Veer's dark heavy lashes clearly convey the message to Ananya. Veer leaned over her face and was about to touch her soft supple lips ,when she stopped him. 'Veer stopit. I am very tired today.' she denied for their love making. But Veer aint listening and start kissing on her jaw line. Ananya gasped. His hand stroking her back and moved upwards slowly. Gradually she start melting with his touch. 'Veer pls',She pleads. 'if you continued like this,how can i controlled.' she opened her closed eyes and asked softly.

'then who said you too controlled.' Veer said huskily and bite on her earlobes. 'and i am not gonna drink with glass. I want from natural way.' He winked and she hide her flushed face in his chest.

'Veer tum bahut besharam ho gaye ho. Pls maan jao. i really not feeling well or else i wont denied.i am sorry.' She said meakly feeling bad for denying him.

Veer kissed on her forehead and leave her. 'its ok. Nothing is important then you my love.'

Ananya smiled and delighted he understood her feeling and giving her proper space. She raised and peck on his lips. 'thank you.' she whispered and her warm breath caressing his skin.

'ye cheating hai. Khud hi mana karti hu or firr khud hi...' Veer cribbed and stare her annoyingly.

Ananya smiled and opened his arm to make space for her. She kissed on his cheek and rested her head on his chest. Her soft palm stroking his chest tenderly. 'ab kya kare Mr. Singhania aap ho hi itne achhe. Ab jab aapne itne acche se meri baat maan li hai to ek return gift to banti hai na.' she snuggled him firmly,while rubbing her cheek on his chest. Veer to smiled over her ligniting gestures which dragging his control from edges. He rubbed her back softly. Veer understands that something is bothering her when even after one hour she wont slept. 'Ananya you wanna share something with me?' Veer asked softly. 'you know na you can said anything to me.' He gave couraged to speak up.

'Veer promise me tum gussa nahi hoge.' She is worried for his reaction.

'promise.' he granted.

Ananya raised and glance at his ace. Both look each other. 'Veer i think Saksham kisi problem me hai.' She told hesitatingly.

'so what? Uski harkate hi aisi hai.' Veer's mood turn annoyed instantly.

Ananya caressed his cheek softly.. 'Veer you promised me.' she cribbed.

'ab tum baat hi aisi karogi to... Ok leave it. Ye btao tume aisa kyu lagta hai?' Veer subsided his anger decided to hear her patiently.

'Veer i yhink koi use dhamka raha hai. Maine na sirf aaj balki do teen baar pehle b use kisi se phone pe baat karte suna hai. Jaise hi phone aata hai wo kafi darr jata hai.' She explain the reason behind her worry. 'Veer wo jaisa bhi hai tumhara bhai hai. Or agar koi bura ho to uski burai ka jwab burai se do ye zaroori to nahi hai na. Mera Veer to achha hai na.' She knows how to tackle him.

'ya ofcourse. You know what tume na mujhe achhe se manupulate karna aata hai' Veer complaints.

'hwww main tume manipulate karti hu.' Ananya showed fake anger and made golgappa face. 'ok jo jee me aaye wo karo main kuchh nahi bolungi.' she turn to another side.

Her every gesture took his heart. Veer pulled her onto him. 'aisa ho skta hai meri biwi ka hukum kare or main taal du. You wamt me to help him na. Then relax i will handle the matter in my way.' Veer kissed her and cocooned in his embrace.

Veer promised Ananya and get engrossed himself in finding the truth. Soon he found that Saksham got threats call for money. Veer followed him when Saksham called by the goons.

'today was a last day and now you gona be dead.' One goon threatening him and raised his punch to knock down him. But before it met with Saksham's face Veer hold his punch in between. He was covered by Rudr and Veer.

'are you ok?' Rudr asked from Saksham. And he nodded yes. All sibblings attacked by goons but together they are powerful and answer back them in better way. When all knocked down,Veer grabbed the collar of their head. 'next time if i got to know that you came and threaten him again then soch lena wo tumhari last mistake hogi.' Veer threatened him dreadfully and they all made an escape from there. Rudr already informed the police so they wont run so far and caught by them. Rudr went to police station to do the formalities.

'Dekh liya nateeza quick money banane ka. Betting k liye dad ne paise nahi diye to aise logo se udhar le liye bina ye soche ki wapis kaise karoge. Tumne tayaji ki galtio se bhi kuchh nahi seekha. Is parivar ne kya kuchh nahi diya still you wont count us as your own.' Veer shaked his slept concious. 'aaj agar hum time pe nahi aate to? You are not alone Saksham. Prachi ki zindagi b tumhare sath judi. Or kisi ka na sahi to uska hi soch liya hota.'

'mera koi nahi hai Veer. I am all alone. But yes today i got my brothers atleast. I done grave mistake by taking money from them. But what can i do? Because of dad deeds chachaji dont trust me. Mera project b cheen k tume de diya. I want to do something thats why i choose this short cut.' Saksham somewhere is on the edge of realizing his deeds.

Veer held his shoulder. 'agar tume tumhara project wapis de du to promise karoge k aage se koi gadbad nahi karoge. Or promise me k aage se koi b baat ho we can solve it by talk. Like brothers do. I know i always teased you since childhood but Rudr ne to kabhi nahi kiya then why you are against of him even. Anyways jo ho gaya so ho gaya. But now i dont want any issues between us. Bhaio me ladai ho to ghar ko tutt te der nahi lagte. Tayaji ne nahi apnaya hume. Par mom dad ne tume apnaya hai. Thats why they cares for you.' Veer assured him that he will treated him like his own brother if he too promised that he leave doing mischiefs. Veer put his point of view and start moving,when he stopped him.

'Veer aaj mujhe tumse apne sare gunaho ki mafi mangni hai. Tumse or Ananya se badla lene k liye maine kai gunah kiye hai. Uska drink b maine spike kiya tha. Or tum dono ko ghar se bahar nikalwane k liye b chachaji ko dad or maine instigate kiya tha. I know sorry is not enough but except this i have nothing to show how low i feels today. I always harmed you still you came there and save my life.' He broked before him and revealed everything.

Veer's fists tighten but for a second. He loosen the grip and clenched his arms. 'ye sab mujhe pata tha. Jab Ananya ne mujhe blame karna shuru kiya tab maine b pata lagnae k liye proofs collect karne shuru kar diye the. I knew it but i shut my mouth because tume saza dekar bhi Ananya ka dard kam nahi hota. Tumhara guilt hi tumhari saza hai. Tume pata hai tumhari jaan bachane k liye mujhe Ananya ne instiagte kiya. Usi ko sirf pata tha ki tum trouble me ho. Jisse tumne humesha narat ki usi ki wajhse aaj tumhari jaan bachi hai.' Veer's every word pricked his soul. He was dying from guilt and realize how rong he was in past. He onlt tried to harmed both and today they only become his saviour.

'i am sorry. Or mafi main Ananya se b maangunga. I spoiled her life and even of Shivangi bhabhi. Plan maine tum dono k liye kiya tha par fas usme Rudr gaya. Main kitna b sorry bolu i know my sin never let me live in peace.'

Veer melt seeing his eyes which not laying this time. He regretted on his sins genuinly. Veer forgive him and hugged him. 'ab is baat ko yahi khatam kar do. Ghar me sab theek hai,so behave normally.' he told him not tostart the topic again as it disturb their peaceful lives.

Saksham promised him and both moved to office. Veer talked to his father and again handovered his project to him. One side Saksham is happy but on the other side he was gloomed and guilty. He was dying under the burden of guilt. Now only he realize the pain of Ananya and too of his wife. Though they done nothing wrong. But it too become sin as Prachi wont love him. Saskham start staying quite more then before. Sakshi noticed everything and realized the reason.

'suniye mujhe apse bat karni hai.' Aaditya returned and Saskhi decided to hanlde their matter.

'ha bolo.' he said casually while working on some file.

'ye file chhodiye or meri baat suniye. Prachi picchle 3 mahine se mayeke me hai. Achha nai lagta. Sab puchhne b lage hai. Infact Aarti kai baar puchh chuki hai.' she told him.

'ha to Saksham ko bolo wo le aayega.' he still dont pay heed.

Sakshi get annoyed on his careless behaviour. She snatch file from him. 'agar uske kehne pe wo aa jati to main apko you disturb nahi karti. Ab meri baat dhyan se suniye. Mujhe lagta hai in dono me kuchh problem hai. Par aise durr rehne se to kabi solve nahi hogi. Isliye main chahti hu aap Mr. Mehra se direct baat keejiye or unse kahiye wo Prachi ko wapis bhejne ki tayari kare. Main or Shivangi kal use lene aa rae hai.' she rolled her widened eyed and commands her husband. He to shut his mouth and obeyed her order. He strongly told Mr. Mehra that now they want their DIL back and to tommarrow.

Mr. Mehra had no reason to object so he agreed. He to told his decision to his daughter. Prachi again showing tantrums,but this time her parents are not supporting her. Both forced her to leave with her in laws. Sakshi went and brought her back. When Saksham came to know about this he really reliefed. He thought might she forgive him but his all hpoes trashed down with her rudeness.

'Prachi how many time i had apolozise for this. Why you cant forgive me. It wast all my mistake. You too resiprocate.' Saksham apolozised but she aint melting.

'because i am not in my senses.'

'neither me. Tumne jo khadda Veer or Ananya k liye khoda usme tum khud girr gai. Still i apolozising from you hundered times. Samjh sakta hu tumpe kya beet rai hai. I know you never accpeted me as your husband. But aise behave karne se kya wo sab reverse ho jayega. See main apni galti samjh chuka hu tum bsamj lo to achha hai. Veer Ananya ka hai wo tume ab kabi nahi milega or main ab tume koi plotting karne dunga. Already un dono ne humari wajhse bahut suffer kiya hai. But no more.' Saskham cleared his intentions.

'ha tum kyu karne lage. Tume to sab mill gaya hai. Family bhai property sab kuch. Khoya to sirf maine hai. She taunts.

He went closer to her and hold her both arms softly. 'dekho Prachi yahi achha hai ki tum b ab use bhul jao. Wo khus hai ek dusre k sath to tum kyu nahi accept kar leti is truth ko. Dekho main janta hu i am not your dream boy but i promise main ek achha husband banuga. Prachi cant we start our life again?' 

Prachi filnched off his hands. 'no never. Maine humesha se Veer se pyar kia hai or usi se karungi.' she glared him and told her decision.

Both are arguing when suddenly she faints. Saksham scared and called Sakshi and Aarti. All 4 ladies came there hearing his panic voice. Ananya instantly called the doc. Tey tried to make her concious again but no use. Doc came and checked her properly. Saksham was worried.

'are kyu tension le raha hai. Doc hai na?' Rudr consoled seeing him tensed.

Soon she come out. 'dont worry mr. Singhania. Your wife is fine.' she said with a smile.

'then what happened her so suddenly?' Saksham asked the reason of her getting faint.

'Mr. Singhania its a normal in pregnancy.' she said casually and all's eyes popped out. 'chonkiye mat. Its true. Your wife is two month pregnant. Congratulations.' she congratulate him and left from there.
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
niceee one dear
waitig 4 next!!!!!!!!!!!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific intense update! Well written! update soon
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice one and update soon .. 😃
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome one di. and thanx for the pm... 😊
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am gonna end it. Next will be a last part of this FF and yes i am not gona post any epilogue of it.
Thanx for reading