Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
That's Great. This Was Badly Needed. (:
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you   Vijay . This is greatly needed step. MIDs are nuisance on IF. They ruin for many people by bashing actors and supporters . I realy appreciate  this . Thanks a millions !! 
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

Actually any rules to stop the MIDs are good and should be welcomed with open arms, but when VB said he wants to see how it is gonna reflect in the celebrity ranking, i felt the whole aim behind this move is trivialized, i mean is that the whole point? I am just curious to know this.

Well for your clarity I would like to say it again that we are taking all the measures to make IF a safer and better platform where none of our members / Dev Team subjected to any personal attack through MIDs. This will also reduce the amount of spams and adverts on the site.

We do keep getting complaints how certain celebrity fan-clubs has more MIDs so this new change will answer them too.

I hope I have been able to make myself clear now 😊

Cheers,
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Thanks! I hope it works!

Me too 😊
--HiNa-- thumbnail
VjaySir
please can you tell us if We can USE MID for good reason?
exampal
 for adding a Pm member list for the storyies we wrote
Thankz,
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
this is a good development Vijay and will hopefully help to reduce the abuse in the forum.

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Regarding using another account for sending PMs, Vijay it will be great if you can improve the existing PM feature. many FF writers like myself have moved to emails and twitter notifications as PMs are far too time consuming. It is the same reason why some writers retort to separate PM accounts. Even improving it by say, adding 40 members to the recipient list would be a positive step.

hope we will see some developments around this.
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Regarding using another account for sending PMs, Vijay it will be great if you can improve the existing PM feature. many FF writers like myself have moved to emails and twitter notifications as PMs are far too time consuming. It is the same reason why some writers retort to separate PM accounts. Even improving it by say, adding 40 members to the recipient list would be a positive step.

hope we will see some developments around this.

well nice suggestion👍🏼...limiting pms at a go to just 20 is just a tiring thing...as a lot of time is waste in pm-ing😕
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great move Vijay :)

Hope this move works out the way we all want it to for the betterment of forum be it members abuse by MIDs or celebrity ranking purpose- its time to get rid of the MIDs and get the clear picture.
Koeli thumbnail
hi vijay this is indeed the best news IF can have... *phew!