Regarding Proxies used by MIDs

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,

Well I have some good news to share that with the new changes that we recently made have been able to detect and block over 350,000+ proxies and we are regularly refreshing and adding more to our Proxy list.

We are now even able to block web proxies and we will also be logging the IP details of the visitors who are using it.

These new changes should bring down MID usage considerably and we will find more ways to bring a full stop to the MIDs which is mainly being used for all the wrong reasons.

There are few more things we are planning to roll out in the coming days and will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That's great!πŸ‘Edited by -Muskii- - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This is certainly a good move and keep it coming πŸ‘πŸΌ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou soo much Vijay sir for this πŸ‘. Recently some MIDs bashed & mocked my friend in a forum and also spoiled the forum atmosphere But I hope with this new and improved technology i wish MIDs put to an end. 

Dev
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this.. It was needed badly :D
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats Quite a nice move Vijay Bhai πŸ˜Š

Multiple ID people create so much of bashing with the members and actors as well which is not quite inevitable. and for proxies.. and if in such a good number of proxies are gonna kept out this sites flexibility can be good also.

@bro is it possible to activate some rule like if some one is not logging  in to his/her account around 3 months  then it gots invalid😳 because if some one is interested towards this site then its quite natural that they will check the site and if 3 months is quite a short time of period then 6 months would be better .. and when some one is not logging into his/her a/c for then he/ she should be given a captcha for logging int. . 😊 and can we do something with the background color πŸ˜› its already passed alot of time.. can we have some diffrent theme lines for thw forum especiallyy

quite unpleasnt  but quite true .. so that😳

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeti.poly

Thats Quite a nice move Vijay Bhai πŸ˜Š

Multiple ID people create so much of bashing with the members and actors as well which is not quite inevitable. and for proxies.. and if in such a good number of proxies are gonna kept out this sites flexibility can be good also.

@bro is it possible to activate some rule like if some one is not logging  in to his/her account around 3 months  then it gots invalid😳 because if some one is interested towards this site then its quite natural that they will check the site and if 3 months is quite a short time of period then 6 months would be better .. and when some one is not logging into his/her a/c for then he/ she should be given a captcha for logging int. . 😊 and can we do something with the background color πŸ˜› its already passed alot of time.. can we have some diffrent theme lines for thw forum especiallyy

quite unpleasnt  but quite true .. so that😳

Well regarding the 3-6 months I dont know if that would be a good move cause at times members does get a bit busy and due to which they dont login to the site.

But yeah we can have something like "Dormant Account" if they have not logged in the last 3-6 months they need to activate it again. Will put some thought on those lines..

Thank you for your suggestions...

Cheers,
Edited by vijay - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well regarding the 3-6 months I dont know if that would be a good move cause at times members does get a bit busy and due to which they dont login to the site.

But yeah we can have something like "Dormant Account" if they have not logged in the last 3-6 months they need to activate it again. Will put some thought on those lines..

Cheers,

sorry to interrupt but couldn't resist to say . Vijay sir, can we have system like Facebook accounts in which we can Deactivate it and when we want to get active , we can re-activate it. 😳Dormant account will do same..?😊
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

Cheers,

Exactly 😊 no way the invalidation was a good idea of move πŸ˜† i just wrote..

I wanted to suggest something like that only ...i dun knw which can be the best.. 😊 as ur the admin so you can chose the best things for this site.. 😊

ya something like.. they can be given some password verification questions while they log in.. and they can be asked for some captchas and all

I am glad that you put ur eyes on my suggestions 😊 My pleasure bro 😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeti.poly

Exactly 😊 no way the invalidation was a good idea of move πŸ˜† i just wrote..

I wanted to suggest something like that only ...i dun knw which can be the best.. 😊 as ur the admin so you can chose the best things for this site.. 😊

ya something like.. they can be given some password verification questions while they log in.. and they can be asked for some captchas and all

I am glad that you put ur eyes on my suggestions 😊 My pleasure bro 😊

Reeti ,
nice suggestionsπŸ‘. But my question  is only that what if a member forgets answers of those verifying questions?πŸ˜• There should be some easy way to re-activate a account .😊