Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -HibiscusR-

Well, if ladder only above Goldie were counted for the ranks, it wouldnt be a problem with regards to the TCR:) The rank war encouraged members to create MIDs.

Hopefully members using proxy to create havoc, leak pictures and bash forum members will be forced to use own IP and members privacy be protected.

Agree Ridzzi.😊 In my opinion , member bashing is really bad since it affect a particular member very much and it should get to an end.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for this! 
But I have another ID to PM people who read my stories (though it's rarely active) - can you please do something to the Inbox such as making groups and a "select all" button?
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
yeah better in this way .. 

thanks .. 

GodhuliLogon thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well regarding the 3-6 months I dont know if that would be a good move cause at times members does get a bit busy and due to which they dont login to the site.

But yeah we can have something like "Dormant Account" if they have not logged in the last 3-6 months they need to activate it again. Will put some thought on those lines..

Thank you for your suggestions...

Cheers,

no please dont do this .. many of my friends dont come to IF for 3 or 4 months due to busy life but they came back  later again .. this time limit is not good for IF users .. it may have a time limit of years not months .. 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Oh that is great news Vijay bhai. 😊

MIDs have always been a problem. Not just with bashing but crowding out forums, pulling up old threads, and what not. It's good that they'll be brought down.

But at the same time, they shouldn't be banned automatically as some people create a second ID for PMing purposes for updates they do and what not.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Vijay Bhaiyya.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Much needed!  Thanks a lot for this, Vijay sir!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Much needed, thank you so much!! 👏
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

no please dont do this .. many of my friends dont come to IF for 3 or 4 months due to busy life but they came back  later again .. this time limit is not good for IF users .. it may have a time limit of years not months .. 😊

hehe.. dun worry 😛 Its noh gonna work so soon..
well Vijay bhai is talking about "Dorman Account"
so when they don't come .. it will create another ladder of dormant account
so when they'll need to reactivate.. it will be reactivated. just by giving the mail id issue 😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks! I hope it works!