Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Suppi_4_u

So arnav confessed that he made the girls break up with him .. And that too in front of khushi. Looks like its first time he ever said such thing
it is definetly love for arnav

put some Dhak dhak yaar aura maza ayega ;)

Lol I will try my best to put in the Dhak Dhaks in
khushiforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly good. Cudnt be more better. Dis is just awsum. Wonderful. amazingly good. Yippe arnav and sheetal broke up. Keep updating.

Lol thx 4 the comment
khushiforever thumbnail
Part 4

"I love you Angel"said Arnav looking straight into her eyes.Khushi gasped.Khushi was in a beautiful red sari with white embroidery while Arnav was in a white sherwani.Then she smiled.

Khushi
Arnav

"Very funny Arnav"said Khushi thinking he was joking."For a second there I thought you really meant it"

"But I do Khushi"looking every bit serious.He only called her by her real name when he was serious.Khushi looked into his deep brown eyes to see any hint of mischief but when she found none she said

"But Arnav,I thought you didn't believe in love"

"I didn't before..but ever since I met you,love and you are the only things that I think about" 

Arnav took a step forward and Khushi took one step backward only to find herself almost falling down the stairs which were beautifully decorated.Fortunately Arnav caught her hand and hauled her up bringing her close to him that they could feel each other's breath.They gazed into each other's eyes as if they saw nothing else.Arnav set his gaze upon Khushi's lips and looked back into her eyes.He bent down bringing his lips down close to hers.She closed her eyes and parted her lips in response breathing heavily.

"Angel"Arnav whispered one inch away from her lips.
Arnav woke up breathing heavily.Some sweat gliding down his forehead.He looked around to see his surroundings.Akash was rubbing his eyes sitting while NK was streching on the side.Then he realized he was in his tent and whatever had happend was all a dream.

"What's wrong with you Arnav"said a tired Akash.Arnav was confused by what he meant.

"What do you mean Akash"asked Arnav.

"Dude you were literally mumbling something about an angel"said an almost awake NK.Arnav realized he must've been saying Angel while dreaming.

"Did an angel come into your dream Arnav"said a teasing,now fully awake NK.

"Sure"mumbled Arnav getting up and stretching."Now let's go before coach begins yelling"Akash and NK nodded and made their way out while Arnav trailed behind them recalling the dream he had about him and Khushi and them almost kissing.He wondered how her lips would've tasted on his if he hadn't woke up.Then he realized where his thoughts were trailing off to and shook his head trying to get rid of the thoughts.'Only friends'he reminded himself.He took a seat on the log laying in front of his tent.As usual Khushi and her friends were sitting together and were talking on the log across from him.'Angel'the thought ran across through his mind.A whistle blew away his thoughts.He turned to see coach.Coach started speaking

"Good morning campers.Today we are going to go and canoe"

Everybody cheered.Coach gave some instructions to the campers.

"There is enough room for two people in a canoe.Since it would be nice to get to know each other better,I decided one boy and one girl go in one canoe.Now decide who you want to canoe with"

Everybody began running around to get their partners.Lavanya and NK went in one.Akash and Payal went in one.Arnav wanted to ask Khushi but was thinking how to.He turned and saw Sheetal walking towards him.He looked behind him and saw nobody was there so he was sure she was coming towards him.'Got it'thought Arnav.Arnav walked towards Khushi and asked

"Will you share a canoe with me" Khushi looked confused.Arnav gestured towards Sheetal.He made a pleading face.Khushi smiled and nodded.

"Thanks" said Arnav.They walked towards their canoe and Arnav being the gentleman he was,helped Khushi in and got in himself.

"Now let's begin" yelled coach.

Everybody began canoeing.Arnav decided to pick up a conversation with Khushi.

"So Khushi...your name really suits you" Khushi seemed confused.

"What do you mean Arnav"

"Oh you see you're always so happy" Khushi blushed a little.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome.I hope you don't mind me calling you Angel,Khushi"

"Angel?"

"Well,to me you look like an angel" Khushi blushed even more but then thought for some minutes and asked curiously

"Exactly on how many girls have you said this to?" Arnav looked confused but then realized of what she thought of him.He thought to himself 'I have to find a way to change her thoughts on me' and then replied to her question

"Actually you are the only one"

Khushi gave a small smile and continued paddling her paddle.

"So..um..you didn't answer me"said Arnav

"Sorry..looks like I forgot.What was the question again"

"Can I call you Angel" Khushi thought 'What is the harm in that' and nodded.Arnav smiled.

"Thanks Angel"

They smiled and continued paddling until they reached their destination.Everybody followed afterwards.Arnav realized that every time he was near Angel/Khushi,he could hear some small bells.He felt the noise was coming from below and looked down.Anklets! 'I thought Angel was western'thought Arnav.'Weren't anklets indian-type'He decided to ask Angel.

"So you are the western kind?"

"Definitely not.It's just La and Payal,my friends,thought I would fit in if I wore western otherwise I would've packed my bags in Indian clothing.I just wear Indian suits,anarkalis,sarees"

The minute she said sari,an image of Khushi in the red saree from his dream came but he immediately shook the thought off.

"Angel,why are you wearing anklets"

"Oh um...actually they belonged to my mom.She died giving birth to me so I wear these anklets as a memory of hers"

Khushi didn't know why she was even telling Arnav this but she felt the need.Arnav felt sad for her.Though he didn't really know the feeling of not having a mother...he felt he should comfort her so he said

"Well you have your dad right"

"Dad"Khushi whispered fearfully.

How's the font Shruti46?
Oh and Suppi_4_u,about the dhak dhaks,I'll make sure to put it in the next update.
Please like/comment
Edited by khushiforever - 10 years ago
shalunsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really interesting...arnav is kind of attracted hard to khushi ooopss sorry his ANGEL
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
beautifully written
-Xpress- thumbnail
-aashi12pms- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 
nice