Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 3

"We're here"Arnav and Khushi looked in front of them and saw a huge rocky wall."We're rock climbing!"claimed coach.

Everybody cheered except Khushi.Arnav noticed that.Her eyes were really wide.She was afraid of heights and nobody knew that,including Payal and Lavanya.

"Scared are we"teased Arnav.

Khushi knew that he was teasing and answered "Me?Never.I can do anything"

Arnav smirked."Ok then" Then he left to get his equipment.

"Khushi!Come on and put on your equipment"yelled Lavanya from the opposite direction of where Arnav went.

Khushi took a deep breath and went towards her equipment and put on her helmet,rope,etc.Arnav glanced at her and thought 'cute'.

The coach blew his whistle indicating the campers to begin climbing.The rock wall was very high.They were climbing for 2 hours.Many were tired so they ended up being slow but the highest were Arnav and Khushi.Arnav was impressed.First dodge ball and now rock climbing.Suddenly he noticed her rope.It was very thin.He looked at his rope.It was very strong as for hers looked like it would snap anytime.'She must have grabbed the wrong rope'he thought.He was only a couple feet across from her.Suddenly Khushi's rope snapped.

"Aaahhh"screamed Khushi as she began falling down.Arnav was quick and immediately lowered himself below Khushi by a few feet and managed to catch her.Her eyes were tightly clenched as if waiting to be hit by the hard ground.Arnav was mesmerized by her.Khushi opened her eyes feeling she was safe and met a pair of warm,brown eyes looking back at her.She felt lost in these eyes.She felt so safe,as if nothing could harm her.Arnav felt like he was holding something too precious to even be taken eyes off of.They totally forgot their surroundings.It felt like that is was just them and no one else.A loud whistle broke their entrance.
"Everybody come down now"yelled coach."It's getting dark now and we should now be off to our tents"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other.He tightened his hold on her and began sliding down with her.She felt strange as she has never been this close to a man before.Finally they both were on the ground and he loosened his hold on her even though he didn't want to.Khushi felt like she lost the sense of warmness.She didn't know why.Payal and Lavanya rushed to Khushi while Arnav left and joined Akash and NK.

"Are you ok Khushi"

"Did you get hurt"

"Are you alright"

"I am absolutely fine guys"said Khushi to Payal and Lavanya."Now let's go,it's getting dark and we should sleep"The girls agreed and made their way to their tent.

"Uh,guys I will be right back" said Khushi.

"K"said the girls

"Why did you save her?What was the need?"Sheetal kept pestering Arnav.

"So I should've let her fall!"exclaimed Arnav.

Sheetal had been pestering Arnav ever since she saw him with Khushi in a close position.They were infront of Arnav's tent.The only witnesses were Akash and NK who were enjoying their arguement and were hoping for them to break up.They couldn't stand Sheetal.

"Well I don't see why you from everybody here needed to save her"

"Sheetal,you're getting on my nerves"

"Arnav I am fainting"pretending to faint.

Arnav rolled his eyes and watched her fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Looks like someone needs to loose weight"snickered Arnav.

Sheetal widened her eyes and Arnav smirked while Akash and NK were laughing their heads off.

"How could you say that to me Arnav"demanded Sheetal standing up.

"Well it's true.When you fell,didn't you hear the loud thud.When Khushi fell into my arms,she was so soft and delicate and weightless"he said remembering their close encounter.

"You're my boyfriend"screeched Sheetal.She grabbed his collar "You are supposed to only think of me"

Arnav looked at her fisted hand that was tightly grabbing his collar.He had a dangerous glint in his eyes.Akash and NK knew he was mad now and nothing could make that temper go away.Once he was angry he didn't listen to anyone.He could do anything but control his anger.They went back into the tent fearing his temper.Arnav was enraged.'How dare this chit of a girl grab him like that' thought Arnav furiously.He grabbed Sheetal's hands and twisted them behind her very tightly.She gasped.

"A-a-arn-nav"she stammered.

"You shouldn't have done that Sheetal"Arnav said dangerously "Just because I haven't said a word,does not mean I won't say anything and you know me better than that right"Sheetal nodded in fear.He continued "Good,now get this into your mind.We are over.There's no more us and infact there never was.Now get lost"

He pushed her hardly away and heard her walk-no. . .run away.Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching and felt a hand on his shoulder.'Not again' thought Arnav furiously.He immediately turned around and pushed her but then immediately caught her when she was about to fall down and had gasped.He knew that gasp.It was Khushi.They had a small eye lock to which Khushi quickly broke.

"Oh,sorry Khushi" started Arnav."I thought you were someone else"

"Who?"Khushi couldn't help asking.

"Sheetal"he said in a low voice but she heard.

"So if she had come here instead of me you would've pushed her and not help her?"

"Definitely"

"Why"

"I broke up with her"Khushi was shocked.She often heard girls broke up with him but here he is saying he broke with her.As if reading her thoughts he said "You're wondering why right?"Khushi nodded."Because she is a spoilt brat who thinks she can get anything she wants.I have dated many girls and made sure they left me for good but she...she is so annoying.She wants me to be the picture perfect boyfriend even though I told her nothing is coming out of it"Khushi was shocked.She has seen him calm and composed but never this annoyed.Sheetal must have been really annoying she realized.Arnav then said in a caring voice
"Anyways,once again I am sorry for the push.So um...why did you come"

"Oh,um no problem.Actually it's just..I came to say thank you for saving me...during the rock climbing"

"You're welcome,infact it was my pleasure"

Khushi looked surprised and said goodnight and ran off to her tent.He ran his hand through his hair and thought 'Wow that's a first.My anger left me so quickly.Usually it takes a few hours but just by looking at Khushi...Am I in lov- NO.There's no such thing"With that thought he went inside his tent to get some sleep.

Edited by khushiforever - 10 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely part
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice so she has a calming effect 
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
finally he threw sheetal off..
love seriusly,yeah its too early to say...

P;S-while writing can u change the font plz.i mean update look different when its it is in another font...

Suppi_4_u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So arnav confessed that he made the girls break up with him .. And that too in front of khushi. Looks like its first time he ever said such thing
it is definetly love for arnav

put some Dhak dhak yaar aura maza ayega ;)
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d story
pls pm me wen u
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
God  that he got rid of that sheetal...

lovely part 😊

thnx for pm😊

-----------------------------------------
FORCED LOVE BECOME LIFE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3664505
khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti46

finally he threw sheetal off..

love seriusly,yeah its too early to say...

P;S-while writing can u change the font plz.i mean update look different when its it is in another font...

font will be changed😊
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
loved d update. pls continue soon and pm me when u update

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly good. Cudnt be more better. Dis is just awsum. Wonderful. amazingly good. Yippe arnav and sheetal broke up. Keep updating.