oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

NOTE
I am the sole holder of this story, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.

P.S: Please ignore mistakes and typos.
&
Warning: Language...baki safe hai

OUR SHADOWS

She was late again; he will be hell Angry, why her friends has to be so demanding. God and this cold weather in Delhi is not helping either. She walked farther only to find a couple eating Ice-cream cozily. A sudden sad smile broke into her face as she remembered his line that he used to deliver with full of disgust "Ice-cream in winters, seriously Khushi." Khushi gathered and pulled herself out of reverie and walked briskly, she can't believe he nearly missed their third anniversary party today, she sighed "better late than never." What? She is still angry with him, and will not give in easily this time. She was walking in her thought and didn't realize a figure silently following her until that person called out to her.

"Khushi" Khushi stopped in her track and turned and came face-to-face with those teasingly molten brown eyes.

"How are you?" His voice pulled her out and Khushi was still unable to form a coherent sentence.

He neared her and she backed away, he chuckled sadly as he remembered their own sensual dance; of him going forward and her backward. True many things have changed and they cannot be brought back. He again tried to start a conversation, but was cut by Khushi.

"Arnav aa..p yaha?" Khushi asked in a daze.

"Thank god you remember me; I thought you forgot I exist. So how is life? And, ya how is your ... umm... Husband?" Arnav asked hesitating. As Khushi lifted her one eyebrow in bewilderment.

"Why are you asking that?" Khushi asked. "Because I have nothing to ask anything else" He replied "Then go to your wife, who might be waiting for you ... alone" Khushi replied and without waiting for an answer she took off.

"What are you doing here in late night, it's not safe to be here" Arnav caught up with her.

"Show your concern to your wife Arnav Singh Raizada" Khushi screamed.

"Why are you pulling her in between this" Arnav shouted back.

"Because I think you don't love her enough" Khushi gets teary as she started to walk away again. Arnav stood rooted on ground and ran his hand through hair with frustration. Khushi was walking hurriedly wiping her tears vigorously.

"How can you say that I don't love her enough Khushi?" Arnav shouted.

"Because if you do you wouldn't have been standing here taking account of another woman" Khushi retorted.

"What the!" Arnav said in surprise.

"What if my wife is an Idiot?" Arnav asked loudly while running towards her.

"Yes, true she is fool enough to marry you" she replied back.

"OK let's not discuss that about me, but what about your husband, I have heard he is very protective and possessive of you, but you are still unhappy with him" Arnav said coolly.

"I am not happy ... I am not happy, yes I am not happy" She shouted and continued. "Which husband message his wife saying he will not be able to come for her birthday party as he had to attend some meeting, what kind of husband scold his wife for her craving during pregnancy, what kind of husband leave his pregnant wife in the middle of crowd just because he didn't want to be in mandir, tell me what kind of husband forget their anniversary party, what kind of husband drives fast and get injured when he knows how much his wife love him, despite his all false attitude, tell me Arnav" Khushi sobbed badly and continued. "I know Arnav that I married a busy man, but that doesn't mean I will let him stay aloof to me, I am his wife for god's sake, why are you standing here bending your head low, when he should be the one" Khushi finished fuming.

"Leave that idiot Khushi, he doesn't deserve you" Arnav said looking down. "Let him rot in hell and die"

~Slap~

Khushi grabbed his collar and pulled him forward harshly "Watch your tongue Raizada, you are talking about MY husband, and you should better get that in your practically invisible mind. I love him enough to forgive him for his every mistake; the thing I only crave for is his love. And, I know he loves me, he can be very irritating, demanding, and dominating, but still I know what he does for me without even telling me. I was hell afraid today when he arrived at venue with a cut on his head, I just can't tell how I felt that time and my pregnancy hormones are not helping either" Khushi wiped her face and pouted.

"I love her Khushi, I love my wife very much, and you know that what is fantastic about this situation? That she knows that too. She understands me in and out, she meets my every demand even before I spell them, and she is an enigma. I know sometimes I upset her, but you know she can't stay angry with me for long. She is my soul, we are like shadows of each other" Arnav said dreamily. Khushi chuckled and said.

"There is another reason I hate my cheesy husband" Khushi said grinning.

"What?" Arnav asked twitching his brows.

"He sucks in bed" She said grinning

"How can you even say that, and why the hell are you telling about your bed thing" Arnav asked smirking.

"Don't smirk, and who can know his bed performance better than me, obviously your wife will not know that" She said rolling her eyes.

"My wife has better things to do anyway" He said smirking again.

"I can wipe that smirk of your face just by killing your stupid-enough-to-marry-you wife" Khushi said cheekily.

Khushi was not able to finish her sentence as she was pulled by her neck and was crashed onto something hard as rock. She smelled his unique cologne and controlled her pregnancy hormones. After few minutes of silence she heard him saying her most desired sentence which was actually applied by him in every situation let it be in office, home or ... bed.

"Don't you dare Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" And Khushi smirked and thought "Aab aaya oot pahar ke niche, Raizada ki zor se jali" She thought gleefully. When she looked up the scene in front of her stopped her breath.

His eyes full of desires showing every chance of ravishing her then and there.

"I hate you Raizada" Khushi said huskily.

"And I love you enough for that" Arnav said smiling.

"Arnav promise me that you will never drive car harshly; you know right, how much I love you, you have to be more careful for both of us" She said caressing her showing belly. Arnav blinked twice promising her to keep himself safe and pecked her lips twice.

"Now tell me Raizada, what's with your 'Your husband, my wife game' well that actually was fun and it helped me a lot to calm down" Khushi said smiling

"I know how to calm you down, though I was surprised when you played along, I was expecting a full fireball Singh Raizada holding her sandals in her hand to hit me" Arnav said and laughed out loud.

"Hww '. You jerk" Khushi hit him on his chest and looked up to check on his wound. She blew air there and Arnav just stood there closing his eyes as he circled his hand around her securely. Khushi's eyes widened when he felt Arnav's arousal. She chuckled and grabbed his hand and started pulling him.

"Arnav come on let go home, you need your daily dose baby" Khushi said laughing. But soon her laughing face converted into a scowl when she noticed how stiff Arnav has become suddenly.

"I know Khushi what I want, and right now I just want to hold you and ravish you, you are the only woman whom I desire so much, I cannot even think of living without touching you constantly, kissing you, fondling you but I am afraid Khushi, I am again afraid of past. I don't want to be like my father. I don't want to fail my child; I don't want that you or our child to feel unwanted. I don't want our child to suffer like me; I know how horrible can be monetary problem, that's why I already separated Aakash and even Di from property. No one Khushi '. No one will be able to destroy you both in my absence. That's why I am working more hard just to keep our future safe, but today when I faced that accident I realized how wrong I was. You and our child need me and I am a fool. Please Khushi I love you more than anything, can you give this fool of a husband a last chance." Arnav until now was on his knees and sobbing silently. Khushi was surprised as she listened to his confession. Now she knows how depressed he was, he was afraid of his past. She mentally slapped her for scolding him so much. She tried to crouch down in label to him, but couldn't to do that because of her growing stomach, sensing her doing that Arnav hurriedly stood and shook his head in negative.

"Arnav I will say again for the last time, you are the best husband, and you will be a great father OK. Now this discussion ends here" She said with finality. Arnav wiped his and her tears and kissed her head. After few minutes, Arnav asked her with naughty glint in his eyes.

"So what are you telling about me, sucks in bed haan, I will show you how much I can possibly suck" Arnav smirked.

"Shut up and look there" Khushi said pointing towards their shadows and smiled.

"Our Shadows, Arnav they can leave us in dark, but promise me you will not leave me ever because I need you more than anything, more than air more than my heartbeats."

"I promise I will not leave you in dark or light like these shadows...I promise" Arnav whispered. Khushi took him by surprise when her trembling lips touched his. She took his lips between her teeth and spoke "You are mine" and then his full lips were on her. They stood there kissing each other like they have whole time in world. When they broke apart Arnav spoke "I want to promise you one more thing"

"What?" Still in daze.

"I will not leave you in our bedroom, bed, bathroom, kitchen anywhere and I was thinking we have made love possibly in every place of except one ' mandir 'how about that, you keep complaining a lot that I do not spend time in mandir, So let's deal to have a path breaking adventuress experience in mandir" Arnav spoke naughtily and Khushi looked at him with horrible expression. He chuckled and kissed her bow shaped lips.

"Let go I have to make my promise come true" Arnav said pulling her. But Khushi sat down on road and pouted. Arnav looked down at her and chuckled as he knows what she want "his back is gone today" He picked her up in his arms smiled contently looking at her.

"Aab chale" Arnav asked.

"I love you Laad Governor" Khushi said winking

"Pagal" Arnav kissed her as they walked toward their home knowing today they had crossed one more hurdle together and their relation is now stronger than ever.

OK I tried some emotional stuff, so don't beat me if it was eww...bear it please. I updated my HOPE IN RAIN Chapter 10. HISTORY PART 2.
The readers who are still unaware of topic of the day please read this.

A Request To all IPKKND writers and readers

For new readers: And If you want PM for my stories, then please buddy me. And I request if any of you buddy me to PM about your story, then please I am a very lazy reader.

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BEFORE LEAVING.

LOVE

KBS

Edited by kajribarunsobti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was beautiful. Loved it šŸ˜Š
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god thats lovely yaar..i was likešŸ˜• at the beginning and middle and when i finished i was likeā¤ļøšŸ¤—
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved itg
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
m here KBS...:D

edited...

wow amazing KBS...
I loved it totally...
keep writing awesome stuff :D
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I thought they must be married to one another when they started saying those things
gosh that was real cute for sure
they are mad I tell ya for one another
lalarukh thumbnail
well done dear...u have written it so beautifully...very strong grip on one's care and other's concern from starting to the end...loved it,awesome :)
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic shot šŸ‘šŸ¼
loved it to bits ā¤ļø
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this was beautifulšŸ‘
loovveedd itttā¤ļø

@partner dii m commenting after u againšŸ¤£
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.