Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all thanks to all of you for liking the updates...It really means lot to me..As everybody wanted long update, here is one for you ...I had finally able to make banner for this one..Since Sikander is making his entry..so i have included him in banner too...
hope you guys like this update too...
Chapter 10

Chapter 10

After a while Sakshi also went to conference hall.

Sameer: Arjun had made the sketch of Sikander and he showed the sketch to everyone.

Sakshi: Yeh Sikander hai. I have seen him.

Everybody's attention was towards her

Sakshi got up from the chair: Guys I will be back in a minute.

She came back holding a file in her hand.

Sakshi: I got this file after Gaurav bhai's death from the hidden locker in our house. It had confidential written on it and it had pictures of Vishnu and also information of his dealings and other illegal activities. But there were few pictures of one person among the other pictures, which I could not figure out. I searched a lot and tried all police records but I got no information of that guy.
With that he threw the picture on the table.

(Reason for choosing him as Villain because he was awesome villain in movie force. He was ruthless, smart and absolute devil. I hope you guys like him as villain).

Sameer: He picked up the picture. This picture matches with the sketch. We have face for that bast**d. Chotu I want this pictures to be circulated among all your informers and also put it all the over the city and also on all the airports, railway stations everywhere. I want this guy at any cost.

Arjun: I don't know why but Sameer, my sixth sense is saying that this man is already in Mumbai. Kahan ho tum Sikander?

On the other side

We already see someone walking out of the airport. The man turns around and we see his face. It's none other than Sikander

Sikander: Mumbai meri jaan. I am back. Yahan ka badshah, Sikander aa gaya hai. ETF se milne ka aur ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte se milne ka time aagaya hai...HAHAHAHAHAH

Sameer: You may be right Arjun. Lekin let's start with this procedure. Iss baar who humhare haath se bach kar nahin jaayega. Chotu get this work done.

Okay guys that's it for today. If you want everybody can go home.

Team: Ok sir

Everybody left the conference hall but Arjun was still sitting and thinking something.

Sakshi was hoping Arjun will drop her home. She went and stood by his chair.

Arjun: Kuch chahiye tha Sakshi

Sakshi: (she wanted to ask him to drop her home but she was hesitant): Nahin kuch nahin...Good night.

With that she turned around and taking baby steps thinking Arjun might get up from his chair and decided to go home.

Arjun: Sakshi Shree ko bolo, he will drop you home.

Sakshi: hmmm

With heavy heart she went home with Shree.

Around 2 hours later

Arjun decided to go home and started driving towards his home

20 minutes later

He was about to step out of his car when he realized where he had come. He was standing in front of Sakshi's apartment building.

Arjun: 😲😲😲He thought may be because every day he was coming to her home after office got over. That's why today too he came here by mistake.

Should I go and check on her. No Arjun, she will be asleep by now. With that he turned the car around and started driving to his home.

In Another 30-40 minutes he reached his home.

Sameer was waiting for Arjun to return home

Arjun: Tum sohe nahin Sam abhi tak

Sameer: I was waiting for you. Tum teek toh ho nah Arjun. Woh aaj sketch banaya. I am sorry yaar you have to go through this but it was really important.

Arjun: I understand Sam. I am fine. Just go sleep. We have long fight to fight.

Sameer: Haan Arjun. We have and this time we won't spare that a**hole. Aisi maut denge usse ki sab yaad rake ge.

Arjun: Hmm Sam...Good night.

With that both went to their rooms.

Arjun might have said good night to Sam but he knows this night and coming nights is not going to good for him. He can face Sikander any day any minute and God knows what is going to happen after that. He himself does not know whether he will see the light of the day or his story will also finish with the end of Sikander and he will join his Roshini up there.

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by message.

It was from Sakshi

Sakshi: tum teek toh ho nah Arjun

Arjun: hmmm

Suddenly his phone started ringing and it was Sakshi on the line

Arjun: Hello

Sakshi: Arjun..

Arjun: bolo Sakshi

Sakshi: I just wanted to check if you are ok...Aaj office meh joh bhi hua, uske baad..

Arjun: I am ok...Sakshi..

Sakshi: haan

Arjun: thanks

Sakshi: hmmm...Arjun tum neeche tak aaye aur upar nahin aaye

Arjun: kya

Sakshi: Mujhe neend nahin aarahi thi. I was sitting by balcony window when I saw your car. But you never came upstairs.

There was long silence after that...

Arjun: Good night Sakshi..Kal office meh milte hain...

With that he hanged the phone...

*************************************************************************************

Next day

Everyone was sitting in conference hall; all working hard to find more clues and evidences against Sikander.

Suddenly Arjun's phone rang. He was reading some file, so he put the phone on speaker.

Arjun: Hello

Man from other end: ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte

Arjun: Ji kaun bol raha hai

Man from other end: Kya baat hai ACP. Tum mujhe bhool gaye. Mujhe toh laga ki tum ek second mein pechaan loge.

Arjun: Sikander...You bast**d. How dare you call me?

Sikander: Easy Easy ACP. Why are you getting all riled up always?

Maine socha tum ETF waale mujhe pagal kutto ki tarah dhoond rahe ho, toh meine kud hi phone kar liya. Meine socha aap logo ka haal chal pooch lo.

Waise bhi last time when I came, we both started playing a chess game, I thought I gave you check mate jab meine tumhari rani ko maar dala, but tumhne toh apne naam ki izzat rak li aur woh chakarvyuh tod hi diya. I thought since I am back in Mumbai, toh iss baar yeh satrang ki baazi, meh poori tarah katam kar doonga. Yes shocked ACP Arjun, mein yahin hoon aur tumhe pata bhi nahin. Tumhe kya laga tum mere business par phir haath maaro ge aur mein chup kar ke baitha rahunga.

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte, mein Sikander hoon Sikander, yahan ka badshah aur tum ek mamooli se police officer. Par phir bhi tumhare saath khelne mein mujhe bahut mazza araha hai. Pichli baar toh sirf tumhari rani mari thi, lekin iss bar game full and final finish hogi tumahri maut ke saath.

Lekin tumhe maut dene se pehle, tumhare saare maure marege. Shuruaat hogi tumhare hi dost aur ETF ke chief Sameer Dam Singh Rathod ke saath. Use baad bari aayegi tumhare team ke commando Chandarkant Patil ki. Phir tumhare Tech expert, joh abhi iss waqt iss call ko trace karne ki koshish kar raha hoga lekin afsoos kar nahin paaye ga. Uske baad baari aayegi, inn haseenao ki, jinne marne mein mujhe bahut dukh hoga, lekin kya kare Ayesha aur Liza ko marna toh pade ga. Finally number aayega Sakshi Anand Kapoor ka. Lekin isse mein itni asaan maut nahin doonga. Isse toh meh roz torture karoga, kyunki jitna yeh torture hogi, utni mere bhai Vishnu ka aatma ko shanti milegi aur utni hi iske bhai ka aatma tadapegi.

What ACP, tumhari toh bolti hi band ho gayi. Dekho iss baar tum mujhe blame nahin kar sakte ki Sikander neh tumhe pehle se nahin bataya. Pichli baar meh uninvited aagaya tha, toh Roshini bhabhiji ko kitni takleef hui thi. Iss baar mehne pehle hi inform kar diya hai, so be ready guys. Bilkul alert rehna, kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Tumhari zindagi ka akhri waqt ab shuru hota hai. Tick tock tick tock...

After that phoneline went dead. Everybody was shocked, surprised and angry at the same time. How dare he?

Arjun got so angry after listening to all this that he just crushed the glass of water in his hands and he was raging from within and in this rage, he was about step out of the office and go look for him.

Arjun: Meh usse chodo ga nahin

Everybody was trying to stop him and also was shocked to see his hand bleeding. 

Suddenly Arjun felt someone held his other hand. He turned around and saw Sakshi and remembered what that bast**d Sikander said about her and also about team. He calmed little bit.

Arjun: Meri wajah se aap log bhi kis mess mein ho. Aap sab logo ki bhi jaan ko khatra hai. It's all because of me.

By that time Sakshi had brought first aid and was nursing his injured hand. She was not looking at him at all but Arjun knew what she might be feeling inside.

Sameer: Tum aisa kaise bol sakte ho Arjun. Sikander iss desh ka dushman hai aur Roshini mere bhi kuch lagti thi. Toh yeh tumhari akeli ki ladai kaise ho sakti hai?

Ayesha: Haan Arjun sir. Hum sab aapke saath hai. Aisa koi bhi terrorist aakar, ETF ko dhamkha nahin sakta. We will fight this together.

Chotu: Haan sir, ab iska joh bhi anjaam ho, hum sab ek saath hai.

Shree: Yes sir

Arjun felt so proud of his team after listening to all this. He realized that this time he is not alone in all this and this time good will certainly triumph over evil.

By this time Sakshi was done nursing his hand.

Their eyes met at that moment. She does not need to say anything like others because her eyes reflected immense confidence and trust on him that he was surprised too. She just nodded and that was like an energy boost for him

Sameer: If Sikander is here in Mumbai, that means our plan was right. He deliberately called us because he wanted to confuse and scare us so that by the time we could figure out anything to do, he will be done with his work and will be able to leave Mumbai

Arjun: Nahin iss baar woh bachke nahin jaa sakta.

Sameer: Haan Arjun, aisa hi hoga. Shree call trace hua.

Shree: Nahin sir

Sameer: Dammit..keep on trying Shree and give everyone transmitters. I don't want to take any risk.  Liza and Shree, you both will stay at Chotu's place for now. Ayesha, u will stay at my place and Arjun you will stay with Sakshi at her place. I know we all can take care of ourselves but phir bhi, I don't want any negligence and everybody be alert.

On the other side

Man: Boss, apne aisa kyun kiya, why did you tell ETF that you are in Mumbai

Sikander: iski ka toh mazza hai, ab fight karne mein aur unhe marne mein aur bhi mazza aaye ga. Plan toh samaja diya sabko.

Man: Yes Boss

At ETF office

Everybody was busy throughout the day. Chotu was coordinating with his informers and Shree was working very hard to get any clue from phone call.

Around 11 pm

Sameer asked everyone to go home.

Sakshi and Arjun in one car

Arjun saw Sakshi lost in thoughts.

Arjun: Sakshi tum tension mat lo. Mein tumhe kuch nahin hone doonga. I mean mein kisi ko kuch nahin hone doonga.

Sakshi: Mein jaanti hoon Arjun. Mujhe tum par poora barosa hai. I believe you. Aur hum bhi tumhe kuch nahin hone denge.

With that their eyes met.

Sakshi was first one to avert her gaze. She does not want Arjun to see that love in her eyes. She does not want to divert him and herself from this important mission.

Suddenly their car broke down.

Arjun: Ab isse kya ho gaya. Let me check

It had started raining too when they had left the office.

Sakshi switched on the radio as this silence was disturbing her.

Song playing on the radio

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiEpiDtbHs[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki Koi Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si... (2)

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (2)

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole

Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (2)

Arjun was busy fixing the car and suddenly he turned around and saw Sakshi standing outside in the rain with her arms stretched and eyes closed and feeling the rain. He could not take eyes off from her. He really admires her guts. In midst of all the tension, she was standing with so much courage. Sometimes, he gets surprised thinking where she gets so much courage from. He remembered how she had held him yesterday and those soothing lines of her that she will always be there with him and also today how she had managed to calm him by merely holding his hand and then taking care of him. He knows that this girl is also broken soul like him but still she is keeping her sorrows aside and is actually taking care of him and standing for him.

( Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam

Phir Na Dag Mag Dag Mag Honge Yeh Kadam... ) (2)

Haa Saawan Yeh Seedha Nahi Khufia Bada

Kuchh Toh Baraste Hue Keh Raha

Samjho Na... Samjho Na... (2)

Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (2)

He does not know when he started moving towards her. He was like in some kind of trance. He felt like he is moving towards his destination and this was always meant to be like that. In few steps, he was standing in front of her.

Maybe she sensed his presence, she opened her eyes and they both stood there looking at each other. Arjun could not take eyes of her face. Those beautiful eyes, her creamy white skin, her rosy lips, everything was so perfect about her. She was badly brutalized by life but her innocence was still intact and still showed on her face.

He moved forward and cupped her face. There was lot of passion, compassion and desire in that moment. They just forgot everything and hugged each other. They stood there hugging each other for some time. The rain and the closeness were definitely igniting lot of emotions in each other at that time.

( Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Mujhe

Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare )... (2)

After a while Sakshi parted from him and turned around but her hand was held by Arjun and he pulled her that her back hit him in the chest. He moved her wet hair from the neck and kissed her on the neck. Sakshi trembled under his touch and tried to free herself but Arjun was not letting her go. He turned her around. She could clearly see the desire in his eyes. She got water in her palms and threw at his face and she got a moment to run.

Arjun: Sakshi

Hothon Ki Arzi Aaise Thukraaon Na
Saanson Ki Marzi Ko Jhuthlaaon Na
Chhuu Lo Na Chhu Lo Na... (2)
Na Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan
Dekho Na Dekho Na... (3)

She could not escape from long and Arjun caught her and pinned her against the car. The both were mere centimeters away from each other. They could clearly feel each other breadths. Arjun could not stop admiring at her face and those pink lips. He wanted to feel them. It's like Sakshi had read his mind. She saw him looking passionately at her lips. She turned her face around. But Arjun turned her back so that she was again facing him. He touched her lips with his thumb. His touch was sending shivers to her and she was glad Arjun was holding her otherwise her knees were going weak at this moment.

Sakshi: Arjun...woh mein...

Before she could speak further he went ahead and claimed her lips. He went on easy before he did not want to scare her but when he realized she have given in and did not protest, their kiss became more passionate.

Dekho Na Hmm Hmm Hmm

Hmm Hmm Hmm Dekho Na

Suddenly the noise of door opening of the car brought Sakshi back from her dream. She saw Arjun looking at her and realized she was dreaming all along.

Note: After reading this, you guys would want to kill me and will definitely give me lot of galli's but I wanted to write something romantic and that was not possible so I decided to include it in this way

She quickly averted her gaze so that Arjun don't see her all red and came to know what she was dreaming.  She turned her attention on the road and their she saw a happy Arjun and Sakshi (from her dreams) standing together and holding each other hand and hugging each other. She realized this could only happen in dreams as chances of this becoming a reality was very acute.

She thought:

Kash mein aur tum aise nah mile hote

Kash mere aur tumhare naseeb mein itna dard nah hota.

Kash mein aur tum "hum" ban paate

Kass humara pyaar bhi mukamal ho paata.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not realize when they both reached her home

Arjun: Sakshi chalo tumhara ghar aagaya.

With that both went inside her house. Sakshi quickly showed him other bedroom and ran to her room and closed the door.

But sleep was far away from her. She was continuously tossing and turning in the bed. She was thinking of the dream that she had and also when they reached home, Arjun was wet because he was fixing car in the rain and he was looking extra hot and handsome in that white wet shirt and too tempting too.

She cleared her thoughts realizing what she was thinking.

Sakshi: Oh Rabji kya din dikha rahe ho. Yahan situation itni intense chal rahi hai. Udhar Sikander hai joh mujhe seedhe nahin tadpa tadpa ke marna chahta hai aur idhar mein Arjun ke sapno mein koyi hui hoon. Please iss situation ko aur complicate mar karo. Mere par toda reham karo rabji. Please have some mercy on me ...Please...She was tired of tossing and turning in the bed and even looking at the ceiling.

She tip toed and saw Arjun's room door was close and lights were off. She went and switched on the tv with low volume and started watching a movie.

Suddenly she felt someone's hand on shoulder and she screamed.

Arjun: hey it's me. I heard noise from the living room and decided to come and check. When I came here I saw you watching movie. Kya hua neend nahin aarahi hai

Sakshi: Yeh kaunsa tareeka hua bulane ka. Abhi heart attack aa jata Arjun

Arjun: Sorry I did not mean to scare you

Sakshi: Ok ...I was not feeling sleepy. So came here. Was volume loud? Did I wake you up?

Arjun: No I was not feeling sleepy either. Can I sit too

Sakshi: Hmmm

It was little chilly, so she had a blanket with her and now Arjun was sitting with her on the same sofa and sharing the blanket too.

Sakshi(thinking): Kya rabji aap ko problem solve karne ko kaha tha complicate karne ko nahin. Agar yeh mere itne pass behte ga toh toh meri death hi ho jaayegi.

Arjun: kuch kaha tumhne

Sakshi: Nahin and they both shifted their eyes to tv screen.

Next morning

Arjun was the first one to wake up. Sakshi had slept with her head on his shoulder and he was holding her from the waist.

He quickly removed his arm and but could not take eyes from her innocent face. She was looking so beautiful while sleeping.

Little movement from Arjun woke Sakshi up and she realized where she was sleeping. They had a brief eye lock and blush came across her face and Arjun saw her blushing too.

She stood up and went to get ready and Arjun too went to get ready in his room

She quickly got ready and made breakfast for both of them. They ate together and left for office.

At the office

8 pm

Everybody was busy doing their respective works when Ayesha came in Sameer's cabin.

Ayesha: Sameer I have to go to women's cell for urgent work. I will be back in an hour or so

Sameer: Ayesha... See I do not doubt your ability but do you want me to send Chotu with you?

Ayesha: I know you care about me, that's why you saying that but I will take care of myself. Do not worry

Sameer: Ok take care.

She was about to step out of his office when she heard Sameer spoke

Sameer: I love you Ayesha.

She was very happy hearing it from Sameer. It was not first time she was hearing those words but every time, she hears these three magical words from Sameer, she really feels happy and contented. She came back and gave a hug to Sameer.

Ayesha: I love you too Sameer.

After that she left for her work

9 pm

Sameer's phone rang

Sameer: ETF chief Sameer Dam Singh Rathod

Sikander: Hello chief

Sameer: Who is speaking?

Sikaner: Your best friend's friend...Sikander bol raha hoon

Sameer: How dare you call me?

Sikander: Why getting mad Chief. I have something for you. I know you will definitely want this

Sameer: what the hell are you talking about?

Sikaner: Ayesha Kapoor

There was silence at other end.

Sameer: Kameene, agar Ayesha kuch hua toh dekhna meh tera kya haal karo ga

Sikander: Cool down. Abhi toh kuch nahin hua, agar tumne meri baat nahin maani toh shayad tum usse kabhi nahin dekh sako ge.

Sameer: What do you want?

Sikander: First time right question..You are intelligent man. No wonder you are chief of ETF.

Sameer: Don't test my patience..Tell me where is Ayesha and what do you want

Sikaner: Arjun...

Sameer: What

Sikander: Agar apne pyaar and apni hone waali biwi ko bachana chate ho toh you have to kill your best friend Arjun. Finish him and take your beloved from me.

TO be continued

Precap: Final Showdown...

Ok a long update for you guys as I promised..Guys this is like 3500 words in word...longer than any essay I had written in english class😆😆...Guys please comment and provide your feedback

Take care

Rati

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres!
first things first.. Really sorry, I didn't reply to chapter 9b 😕 mujhe khud nahi pata ke yeh kaise ho gaya
But i loved that chappy! Made me tear up!

Now this chapter: ufff maar daala kaisi dhuvida mein daal diya?! Abhi I hate sikandar, lekin Vidyut makes my dill go hmm hmm hmm😳 for you only I will hate him in this story!

And how dare he call Arjun and threaten to murder everyone? Samajhta kya hai?😡I cant wait for their showdown! I hope iski na achhe se dhulayi ho. Aur sabse zyada Sakshi isko maare! How dare he say ke isko tadpa tadpa ke marega, so that herbrother gets hurt? I hope Sakshi isko tadpaye! Grhhh

awhh! Sakshi bandaged his hand, and the way they can talk through their eyes, the understanding is mind blowing! Also Sakshi's dream in the SUV, lekin Akdu kahan aise karta.. Itna achha sapna tha, aur ACP ne ain mauke pe darwaza khol ke sapna todd diya
Koi na,I  hope ke sapna jald hi sach ho jaye!
Awhh! They shared a blanket, while watching a movie but still, and she slept with her head on his shoulder!

Ayesha and Sam love each other! Confession bhi ho gaya😳
Lekin agar is Sikki ne meri dabang agent ko kuchh kiya na I will murder him!😡

Aur abhi Sam kya karega? Ek taraf uska pyaar aur dussri taraf usska dost.. I am sure he will make the right choice! Woh chief aise to bana nahi!

Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaleenrocks

thanks so much dear..dont be sorry..I completely understand what you mean...life is really busy..Honestly i would had given up on these stories if you guys dont motivate to write everytime...so chill and take your time to read it..and plz dont apologize🤗🤗

thanx yaar
please dont think about that. You write awesome updates!
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oommmggg... IT WAS A DREAM!!! 🥺
I hope next time its real..
And I seriously hope no one gets hurt...
Poor sam... the situation he is in... one side is his love and the other is his freind. 😭
Please update soon.
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was wow
That was a dream!!!!
Waiting for the next update
Please update soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m crying
beautifully written
wow
i m speechless
lovely
hats off dear
banner👏

Edited by Payal_156 - 10 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O wow this really very long update Rati ... Thanks ...

It's awesome update yaar ... Really amazing... Oh God this Sikander is really very hot yaar but he is too dangerous also... Oh my God he was threatening to Arjun
That he will finish each and every member of his team ... But love the team spirit ... They all r very brave and they r with Arjun ... Sam g is very sweet ke he was worrying about everyone's safety ... Arjun and Sakhshi going to stay together and their road romance was sweet but aww that was only a dream but really hope jaldi hi dream will come true ... Oh Aysha is in danger but really hope ke usko kuchh ni huya hoga ... Plz-2 update it soon ... Thanks for this long update :) Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar itna acha update
seriously awesum

plzz shw a hppy ending plzzz

n yup do cont soon dont keep us waitin
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
sikander wants sameer to kill arjun 
pls continue soon 
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part yar.. Sikander came down to mumbai.. Threat to etf.. All r on high alert.. Finally the time of showdown came.. Eagerly waiting.. Thanks for pm..