sis update pls
chota bi chalega loll
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Payal_156

sis update pls
chota bi chalega loll

Hey Payal...I will definitely try to update today..I will definitely pm you..I still need to write..yesterday. was work whole day..today is finally weekend..I will try to write today and update ...thanks πŸ€—
Lots of Hugs..
Xoxo
Rati
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaleenrocks

Hey Payal...I will definitely try to update today..I will definitely pm you..I still need to write..yesterday. was work whole day..today is finally weekend..I will try to write today and update ...thanks πŸ€—
Lots of Hugs..
Xoxo
Rati

aww πŸ€—
take ur tym dear
we will wait
u know wait lol
redheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a big sorry...
read it long ago
forgot to comment
it was amazing
both the parts
pls do continue
i couldn't believe it was a dream...
pls make it  a reality asap😳
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Hey everyone...Thanks everyone for wonderful comments. I will reply to each one of you in a while. But as I promised Payal_156 that I will update today. Thats for you sweetheart. I know this is not a long update this is the basic layout and you will see the time's missing in the timeline (story during that time )will be revealed in next update. Guys sorry for not giving long update. Basically I was so lazy today. weather is turning out to be so cold and I was dozing inside my blanketπŸ˜† and completing my week's sleep. I hope you guys like this chapter..Next chapter I will update pretty soon...Love you everyone and thanks so much 
Edited: YAYYY My username color changed and I finally became GoldieπŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Chapter 11 A

9 am

Sameer's phone rang

Sameer: ETF chief Sameer Dam Singh Rathod

Sikander: Hello chief

Sameer: Who is speaking?

Sikaner: Your best friend's friend...Sikander bol raha hoon

Sameer: How dare you call me?

Sikander: Why getting mad Chief. I have something for you. I know you will definitely want this

Sameer: what the hell are you talking about?

Sikaner: Ayesha Kapoor

There was silence at other end.

Sameer: Kameene, agar Ayesha kuch hua toh dekhna meh tera kya haal karo ga

Sikander: Cool down. Abhi toh kuch nahin hua, agar tumne meri baat nahin maani toh shayad tum usse kabhi nahin dekh sako ge.

Sameer: What do you want?

Sikander: First time right question..You are intelligent man. No wonder you are chief of ETF.

Sameer: Don't test my patience..Tell me where is Ayesha and what do you want

Sikaner: Arjun...

Sameer: What

Sikander: Agar apne pyaar and apni hone waali biwi ko bachana chate ho toh you have to kill your best friend Arjun. Finish him and take your beloved from me.

There was complete silence

Sameer: What the hell are you saying?

Sikander: Wrong question again Chief. Don't test my patience. Bring Arjun to a place that I am going to tell you and kill him there. I will call back in 15 minutes to know your decision. Whether your answer is yes or no, in both the circumstances your pretty officer/finance will reach ETF quarters. You will have to decide whether you want to see her alive or dead. Decision is upto you.

With that he hanged up the call.

At the other side

Man: Boss what you think, will he agree to our demands?

Sikander: Manega kaise nahin, Dost dost hota aur pyaar pyaar. I know he will choose his love. Sab ko plan samjha diya nah? As soon as he will bring Arjun to the place and kill him, you guys will kidnap ETF chief. Before we kill him, we will make him do that Vikram was suppose to do in Mumbai.  Everything clear?

Man: Yes Boss

9:05 am

Sameer comes to conference hall and one look at his face, Arjun knew something was very wrong.

Arjun: Kya hua Sam? Why you look so worried?

Sam: Arjun woh..woh...

Arjun: Bolte kyun nahin Sam. Bolo kya hua

Sam: Ayesha

Arjun: Kya hua Ayesha ko..Tell me Sameer

Sam: Ayesha has been kidnapped and he narrated the entire phone call with Sikander even including his demand of bringing Arjun to a place and killing him too.

Everybody was shocked after hearing what Sameer said.

Arjun: When he calls now, you will say yes. You will tell him that you are ready to bring me to the place and you are also ready to kill me.

Sameer: What the hell are you saying Arjun. Mein aisa kuch nahin karoo ga.

Arjun: Tum aisa hi karo ge. Mein nahin chahta ki tum doosre " Arjun" aur Ayesha doosri " Roshini" bane.

Sameer: Agar yeh kismat mein lika hai toh yeh hi sahi. I won't do it.

Arjun: You will...

9:15 am

Sameer's phone rang again exactly after 15 minutes.

Sikander: Kya faisala kiya tumne.

Sameer: Tum mera faisala jaante ho. Mein aisa kuch nahin karoga

Sikander: I am sure tumne soch samaj kar yeh faisala liya hai. Lekin Afsoos tum apni kabil officer or hone waali biwi se haath do baitho ge.

Suddenly Arjun took phone call from Sameer

Arjun: Nahin Sikander aisa kuch nahin karoge. Sameer will do as you are telling him. I am ready to come wherever you are telling me to come. Please Ayesha ko kuch nahin karna.

Sameer: Nahin Arjun. Shut up. Mein aisa kuch nahin karoga.

Arjun: Nahin Sameer, agar kismat mein yahin likka hai toh yeh hi sahi.

Sikander: Band karo apni nautaunki. Yeh Akri mauka hai. Tell me Yes or No

Arjun: Yes.

Sikander: Very good ACP Arjun..pehli baar tumne akal ki baat ki hai. Sameer, tum Arjun ko lekar sehar se bahar SSS Warehouse mein aayo ge. Lekin akele. Kuch hosiyari mat karna. Mein tum par poori nazar hai. Agar mujhe ek second ke liye bhi laga tum kuch ghadbad kar rahe ho, I will kill your precious officer.

With that line went dead.

At the other side

Sikander: Jaise hi yeh ETF headquarters se nikle ge, one car will follow them continuously. I want every minute details.

Man: Yes boss.

9:30 am

Arjun and Sameer left office. The place was 30 minutes away from ETF headquarters.

9:45 am

Sameer phone rang again.

Sikander: Why did you take that route? Dekhlo Sameer don't try to double cross me.

Sameer: Nahin yahi route toh hai aur humhe nahin bata tha, ki yahan par minister's rally will be going on.

Sikander: Dekho stop this nonsense and turn your car around and take the alternate route.

Sameer: Ok

With that he disconnected the phone.

Sikander's phone rang again. It was call from the man who was following Arjun and Sameer's car.

Man: Boss they have turned car.

Sikander: Ok keep on following them

10:15 am

Sikander phone rang again.

Man: Boss woh log paunch gaye hain...We missed them for few minutes but the car is standing outside. But nobody is coming out.

Sikander: What the hell. Go to the car and check.

Man: Yes Boss.

Man: Nobody is inside the car.

Sikander: What the hell. Check the area and inside the warehouse.

Man: Boss nobody is here. Sab check kar liya hai. Dono police waale is not around.

10:20 am

Sikander: Sikander se dhoka. How dare they double cross me? Lagta hai they did not take me seriously.

Man: Boss kahin woh yahin toh nahin arahe.

Sikander: Nahin How will they know of this place? But I am not going to take any risk. We will leave this place immediately.

Man: Boss woh ladki ka kya karna hai?

Sikander: Wohi, Kill her and aur we will throw her body at ETF headquarters. Then only they will learn their lesson. How dare they?

With that he went to the room where Ayesha was kept. It was dark room.

He opened the door. The room was pitch dark.

Sikander: Lagta hai tumhare hone waale pati ko tum se zyaada apne dost ki jaan pyaari hai, tabhi he double crossed me. Sorry baby you have to die. Maine socha tha isme abhi waqt hai, lekin Sameer Dam Singh Rathod yeh waqt jaldi le aaya.

Here comes the voice from other end.

Lekin mein iss waqt ka kabse intezaar kar raha tha, finally woh waqt aaj aa hi gaya.

With that he switched on the light.

To be continued...

Thanks so much guys

Take care

Rati

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Pms and response to everyone later..
Love u guys and thanks
redheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice part
Finally they came to save ayesha
Pls do continue
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all congratulations for being a Goldie Rati ... πŸ‘

Now come to the update ... It is nice ... God this Sikander has kidnapped Aisha... He is really very disgusting ... But I think he has forgotten ke uske samne kaun hai and usne panga kinse liya hai... Arjun and Sameer ... Ab khud hi tou Sikander maan giya hai ke no doubt why they both r in ETF and they r the chiefs there... Wow I just loved it how they double crossed Sikander ... At the last Sikander got a shocking surprise from Arjun and the Photo u posted ... Haye Arjun is looking so damn sexy ... Hot 😳 ... But I really hope ke Aysha will b safe and ya I missed Sakhshi in this chapter ... πŸ˜• ... Thank you for the update ... Stay blessed Rati :) update soon next part 😊 Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago