Arakshi SS: Sach ka Samna Pt11A pg43 9/28

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello eveyone. This is the first time I am writing on Arjun forum. Dont ask me why this title - I cannot think of anything else๐Ÿ˜†. If you guys wanna suggest you can suggest and I will change it.

I have written something which can be continuation scene from today's episode. I hope you like it and even if you dont like it, then also say it...all kinds of feedback is welcome.

It's been so many days since team had witnessed the great showdown between Rawte and Rathod. Rathod blaming Arjun for Roshini's death was so hard to believe because everybody knew how much Arjun is effected by Roshini's death. There was literally nothing left in Arjun's life. Neither any roshini neither any happiness. But one thing they believe Rathod sir is right that no body had even heard about Sikander. There is no clue or picture about him in criminial records. Except that sign and Arjun's belief that there is Sikander nobody else seems to know about it but they cannot believe that Arjun can be wrong since he is the super cop. There were so many questions but they have let it go for a while and don't want to bring this issue up because these brings other side of Arjun that is really painful to watch.
They were all sitting in the conference hall. After nabbing that big industrialist or so called drug businessman, they were able to find so many other clues and they were able to nab some more people involved in drug business but something that they find common in these places they searched were finding the same sign that they first found, which Arjun sir believes to be of Sikander.
Rathod : Dammit except this sign we are not finding the real culprit behind this. We all know this business is so wide spread but we need to stop all this. We cannot let this young generation became slaves of this posion.
Arjun : I am saying this again these all drug mafia belongs to Sikander and he is the one who is head of all this.
Rathod: Don't start this again Rawte. I told you other day too, there is no Sikander. There is no proof of all this. You have gone crazy.
With this Arjun got real angry and now Rathod and Rawte are standing face to face. Everybody got so scared thinking that they may punch each other any minute
Suddenly they heard a voice and all turned towards it. They all got shocked after seeing her intervene. They least expect from her to intervene.
Sakshi : Stop it guys. Stop fighting like this.
Arjun : Shut up Sakshi. Atleast you don't start here
Sakshi: You shut up Arjun and listen to me.
She faced towards Sameer
Sameer I know there is no proof of someone being Sikander there neither there is no criminal record against him. But Arjun is not wrong either. This sign does belong to Sikander and he is the head of this drug mafia. He is the one who is responsible for making so many people and our younger generation addicts. He is the only one who is responsible for ruining so many lives.
There is no proof against him not because he does not exist, its only because the only people who know about Sikander are the ones who either work under him or people like Arjun Rawte who go against him..Yes someone like Arjun who dares to go in his den in order to ruin him.
Also Sameer, jis tarah he behaved with Arjun, that's his typical way of Sikander for taking revenge. She saw Sameer getting confused. I will explain you. Some one who dares to go against him or tries to nab him down, He will ruin their lives by killing the most precious people in their life and giving the person who went against him the punishment of life. Same thing he did with Arjun. He killed one of the most important person in Arjun's life, the person he loved the most : Roshiniji and left him to live and bear this pain forever.
Usually people get so hurt and break down that they never think of rising again and taking revenge from him unlike what Arjun is doing.
She faced Arjun and spoke. U know why he is trying to kill you because u are very close to him. Tum bahut hi teezi se uski taraf bad rahe ho jo woh bardast nahin kar pa raha. Use laga tha ki woh tumko tod chuka hai. He thinks he has defeated you but now u have risen again from ashes and you are ready to burn him.
She then faced Sameer and spoke - So Sameer we should try to catch Sikander not only because we can help Arjun in this way but we will also help our country big time. He is like slow poison who is making this country weak from inside and pushing our bright younger generation towards drugs and other illegal activities and also I know jitna Arjun Roshini ji ki maut ka badla lena chahta hai utna hai u also want it because after all she was your best friend too.
She can see everybody so shocked. She realized she has spoken too much. So she decided to walk out of that room and give herself some air but before she could step out of that room, she was stopped by a voice none other than of their chief .
You cannot leave like this Sakshi. How do you know so much about Sikander.

Sakshi was to about to give her ready made answer..
Sakshi- Maybe you have forgotten that I am crime investigative reporter.
Before she can continue she was stopped midway by Sameer
Sameer - Don't give me this answer. Maybe you have also forgotten that I am also Sameer Dam Singh Rathod.- Chief of ETF. If being chief of ETF, I don't know anything about Sikander, how you being a crime investigative reporter will know all this.
Don't lie in front of me
Sakshi - You are right crime investigative reporter Sakshi might not know all this but Sakshi Anand does know about Sikander. Do you know why. Because I am also running behind that shadow , the same one Arjun is running behind. The only difference is that shadow i.e. Sikander knows about ACP Arjun Rawte but does not know about me. Because if he had known , toh tumhare pass ek aur murder ki file hoti jaisi tumhare pass Roshini Arjun Rawte ki hai, waise hi hoti farak yeh hota us par Sakshi Anand lika hota jis ko shayaad aaj ETF hi solve kar raha hota.
With that she went out leaving their team shell shocked. She knew what she had said will arise many questions but she did not have anymore strength to answer them or tell them anything else'''

How did you like this'Any type of feedback is welcome'
Thanks
Rati๐Ÿ˜Š

Index Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail
Awesome OS. Loved every bit of it.

Do write more
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A GRAND SALUTE to you,Rati for writing this OS...
Title perfectly suits the story.
Loved how Sakshi intervened in the RR duo fight and made them face the truth.
Loved each and every single bit of this story.
Ending was awesome.
Please,do write more stories like this one.
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesoke OS :) loved it, now i wanna know Sakshi 's backstory even more !
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooh i loved it!!
nice os
that was awesome continue it
sarunfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os update part 2 soon
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I m Speechless Rati ... Sakhshi based OS ... Just wow ... You wrote it very well dear ... Thanks :) Plz do write more stories :) And one more thing can you Plz continue this one also ... Plz ... Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was awesome. Plz continue
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg... WONDERFUL! So emotional and yet real like feeling at the same time. I wish something like this would happen in the show... I wish sakshi would tell them about the real her and I wish sakshi and ayesha in the show would help arjun and sameer be freinds again. I wish...
But you have written this just perfectly. Very well done! ๐Ÿ˜Š