sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Life ok is thinking of rebroadcasting Geet on its channel. I thought that bidaai fans should also ask if they could think about showing bidaai again as well. U can go onto the ZA fb page and send them a message asking them to send a msg to life ok to think about showing bidaai again as well.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZA-Production/548807905152921?ref=ts&fref=ts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is Life Ok really thinking about re tele casting Geet. I hope they do and of course i want Bidaai to be on again. It was my first favourite show
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Naheeda

Is Life Ok really thinking about re tele casting Geet. I hope they do and of course i want Bidaai to be on again. It was my first favourite show

ya they are i hope that along with geet they repeat bidaai as well. Geet was an amazing show to watch probably 1 of the best i have watched. Gona pray they show both shows its a win win situation 4 life ok if they show both
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naheeda

Agree with u! It was a wonderful show...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
plz plz request na.i want Bidaai to get retelecast plz!!!
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

plz plz request na.i want Bidaai to get retelecast plz!!!

I swear I see you at almost all the forums I go to. 😆 Coincidence!

@OP - Yes please! Bidaai was one of my fave show and I wish to see it re-telecast. I don't get how DMG didn't get a retelecast when the fans used to spam everywhere but geet n ipkknd got it. :( I want a mjht n kyph retelecast as well. :P
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon.river

I swear I see you at almost all the forums I go to. 😆 Coincidence!

@OP - Yes please! Bidaai was one of my fave show and I wish to see it re-telecast. I don't get how DMG didn't get a retelecast when the fans used to spam everywhere but geet n ipkknd got it. :( I want a mjht n kyph retelecast as well. :P

it simply proves how much active i m in IF always 😆 btw it is nice to knw that u noticed me btw 😳 btw ur name? 😊

exactly Bidaai ... i mean the RagVir track ,it had beaten even Ekta shows ... bt there is no retelecast .. so awful .. even i too want MJHT to get re-telecast :D

moon.river thumbnail

it simply proves how much active i m in IF always 😆 btw it is nice to knw that u noticed me btw 😳 btw ur name? 😊

exactly Bidaai ... i mean the RagVir track ,it had beaten even Ekta shows ... bt there is no retelecast .. so awful .. even i too want MJHT to get re-telecast :D

Of course I notice you =D My name's Sunny (nickname for internet xD) and I'm guessing yours is Jes? =) Nice to meet you on the interwebs xD
IKR Rajan Shahi created a whole new trend with RagVir whether people believe it or not. Bidaai totally changed how 1 hr episodes should be like. Ekta adds more music & dance and less dialogue or story related scenes followed by every other production house but RS created his own thing and it became a hit and now theres 1 hr maha episodes everywhere. =) 
RagVir were so magical. 
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon.river

Of course I notice you =D My name's Sunny (nickname for internet xD) and I'm guessing yours is Jes? =) Nice to meet you on the interwebs xD
IKR Rajan Shahi created a whole new trend with RagVir whether people believe it or not. Bidaai totally changed how 1 hr episodes should be like. Ekta adds more music & dance and less dialogue or story related scenes followed by every other production house but RS created his own thing and it became a hit and now theres 1 hr maha episodes everywhere. =) 
RagVir were so magical. 

same here dear ... nice to meet you 😃 yah it's Jes 😆
OMG ... u just said it !!! RS just gave a new meaning to LS with RagVir .. still RagVir r just magical .. even after so much time now .. :) & specially with RagVir track it broke all the records as far as i rem .. & yah 1 hour epis were introduced since that track only .. & ppl never got bored of having contunious 1 hour epis of RagVir track , still even watching for one long hour we wanted more,at least me 😳😆 hope to see KinRul together soon though it's not possible i think 😆 i m such a Bidaai freak 😳 ... how ppl must have enjoyed in IF during RagVir time & i missed it :/
moon.river thumbnail

same here dear ... nice to meet you 😃 yah it's Jes 😆
OMG ... u just said it !!! RS just gave a new meaning to LS with RagVir .. still RagVir r just magical .. even after so much time now .. :) & specially with RagVir track it broke all the records as far as i rem .. & yah 1 hour epis were introduced since that track only .. & ppl never got bored of having contunious 1 hour epis of RagVir track , still even watching for one long hour we wanted more,at least me 😳😆 hope to see KinRul together soon though it's not possible i think 😆 i m such a Bidaai freak 😳 ... how ppl must have enjoyed in IF during RagVir time & i missed it :/

Sorry late reply...
Ikr! RagVir were impeccable, breaking records, creating new things. ðŸ˜³ I wanted more 1 hr episodes too ðŸ˜ƒ The scenes weren't half baked...it was so...full u know (idk what i'm saying) ðŸ˜† 
Me too, bidaai freak! ðŸ˜ƒ I remember searching for old episodes when it ended but they weren't on youtube. But now they are all there. I watch it from time to time. ðŸ˜†

You know, I wasn't very active in this forum when it aired. I think it was better that way. No spoilers, no over-analyzing hence anticipating each episode happily. ðŸ˜† Plus, my mom was a huge fan so I had her to discuss the episodes with. Definitely missed the drama on this forum if ever it happened. 
Bidaai was sooo much fun to watch. I miss KinRul together too. Somehow they worked in chemistry department despite the contrast in color. And I miss Parul. She's SO beautiful.  Not to mention Salekh were amazing too. Awesome foursome! 😳 I miss them together. 

😳

Dunno if the video thing will work...

Edited by moon.river - 10 years ago