Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Rival Site: Ankur Nayyar excited to be part of MP

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The very good looking actor Ankur Nayyar, last seen in an episodic of Star Plus' Arjun, is back. And this time in the grand historical epic drama, Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap (Contiloe Telefilms). The show on Sony Entertainment Television has been churning out some high dose of drama and extraordinary performances.

As the failed plotting of killing Pratap (Faisal) by his step-mother, Rani Bhatiyani (Aashka Goradia) dies low, Ragvendra, (Ankur's character name) Pratap's guru will be entering the scene to add some drama.

We buzzed the actor on his feelings of joining the project, to which he replied, "I have never done a historical drama, and thus am pretty much excited to be a part of Maharana Pratap. It's been a while that I have faced the camera, and I will start shooting from tomorrow."

Ragvendra will be Pratap's source of inspiration, and he will be the one who will train the warrior prince. He will be the one to show Pratap his follies and mistakes and help him overcome them and become stronger. Ragvendra will help Pratap reach the greatness he achieved and which history is witness of.

So will he be acting as a strict guru, we asked Ankur, who smiled, "It's too soon to comment on the character. I will be able to brief more on this, only after I have spent some time on the sets."

The character as we hear is a cameo, but since the childhood of Pratap is an important part and garnering good audience response, the production house may stretch the character a bit longer.

His entry will air coming Monday (22 July 2013).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. wow so happy...😊
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Someone needs to catch Bhatiyani red handed before all this. And I also hope she ends up having a baby girl and not a boy. That will serve her right.
Edited by srk_kadz - 10 years ago
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srk_kadz

Someone needs to catch Bhatiyani red handed before all this. And I also hope she ends up having a baby girl and not a boy. That will serve her right.

LOL this is not a kekta mai's show where they can twist & turn the HISTORY with fiction!