~Crimson Love~ My Writing Paradise...

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello my dear readers.
I find it very amusing to welcome you all in my writing paradise " Crimson Love ", because I had never ever expected that i would write even a single story leave aside creating a gallery. 
These works of mine have been inspired by all the amazing writers out there and my best critic aka best friend esheena, who always make me write more and try to ameliorate them the next time.

Not to forget the sweet and appreciating comments which come in handy by those likes by the darling readers and friends, which make me feel special about my writing, doesn't matter if it is worthy or not.

Crimson Love... A deep, passionate, strong celestial love. It is rich , pure and soothing.

Important note :
All my works are copyrighted. It is requested to not copy and paste them anywhere else as it will be considered solely as a case of plagiarism.

Scroll down for the index.
The works contain TaaRey and SwaRon stories as for now although AsYa stories are on their way.
Thank you.
With love... Toshita.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

TAAREY OS: HATE OR LOVE

"Once more!! ONCE MORE!!"

"DANCE again!! We want more!!!"

The noise of applauses coming from the auditorium made her clench her fists tightly, her nails digging into her skin making them bleed'

She couldn't bear it anymore and stiffly and aggressively she went out from her cabin and building towards the parking area. Even though she went away from those noises but they kept ringing in her ears.

"I hate you" she whispered still frustrated and hurt. A tear trickled down her cheeks. 

SWARON OS : MY ANGEL

She arrived at the airport after 6 years back to India. Her eyes were reflecting a storm of emotions and her heart beats going uneven with just the thought of meeting him after such a long time. Though she remained in touch with simmi but had lost all contact with everyone, just to stay away from his life and prevent any burden on him. 6 years... it made her realize what she used to mean for him... or maybe she still meant for him. She didn't know. And probably she didn't have a right to know now.

Taarey and Swaron OS: dil mera kya keh raha...

Love is undying even with the passage of time.
Sometimes the words aren't needed... only feelings are enough to convey your love.

TaaRey Ss: Love Theorems 

She scrapped some lines in her diary and pondered over them.

Love Theorems

# Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes''

# Minimum love is friendship, maximum friendship is love'

# friendship hopes the very best, love brings you the best'.

# Friendship occupies your heart; love occupies your soul'.

"why is life so confusing? Now who the hell will help me out? I will go mad! Love or friendship what is it? I think I am in a good need of sound sleep."

And she tossed in her bed trying too hard to doze off but it seems today that there is enmity between eyes and sleep.

She is serene while he is chilling calm.

She is a rose petal while he is a storm.

She lives to love while he...

Can love survive between them?

They do not know what awaits for them in the future...

(joint with rakhiankita)
After the classroom show down, taani left leaving behind a frustrated rey who didn't even realize that he actually hurt taani. All he cared now was about sharon as he felt due to taani their friendship was being affected...
here taani for the first time felt like she has lost her love today...

Friends for life. This is what they used to call themselves. But the sweet and sour friendship when turned into love they never realized. No one realized. So let us take you to their world.. to the dreamland.

Swayam and Sharon, two feathers who shared an indefinable relation, it was love-hate turned into love-like relation. Slowly and beautifully it transformed into eternal love for each other. Whatever it was, but in true sense it is pure and sacred love which connected two souls.

This is the link of TaaRey writing Game thread created by me and Mohit_monaya. You can find numerous TaaRey oneshots by hardcore TR lovers and amazing writers here  based on beautiful situations and melodious songs. All the credit goes to the awesome writers.
Other works on their way. Will be added soon. Thank you for all the appreciation.

..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

WOW toffee!! this is amazing!!! the colours, the way u've placed every single word is just purely beautiful!! i thought i was reading another one of ur enchanting stories!! i was literally lost reading ur humbleness towards other writers and seeing how in the dark u r of ur amazing writing skills! seriously believe me! ur an amazing writer who can create magic in words!! every piece of ur writing is so magical and serene! i'm sure all of us have gotten lost in ur pieces of art! 

and omg!! i loved the name!! "Crimson Love" and the way u explained the meaning of it! i was dumb-struck! that had to be my favorite line! 

Originally posted by: toshi_ta

Crimson Love... A deep, passionate, strong celestial love. It is rich , pure and soothing.

and then came the beautiful index!! it looks amazing and ur works!! and their prologues were written so well!! i'm surely gonna be reading the ones i haven't read ;) or have res'ed on and forgot to unres 😳 hehehe...

overall! loved each and every bit of the gallery!! and wishing ur index gets alot more new additions! really excited to read more from u!! cuz obv... meri toffee ke haatho mein joh magic hai... koi resist nahi kar sakta ;) 

love u so so so much!! muaah!!  showering my love on u! ❤️ 
🤗 huggie!! 

and look!! winnie and his friends have come to congratulate u!! 

i loved the gallery!! awesome work tofz!  thank u for all ur beautiful works!! 
keep shining and smiling ;) MUAAH!! 
Edited by Shanae_Diamonds - 10 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res 😃
Unres
I know I know I m super duper late
But what to do had so many hurdles in the way
But finally I crossed them all and now unresing my comment at 4:43 am in the night/morning 😳
Well what to say about ur Index
Lets begin with a heartily congratulations.
I am so happy for you. I m glad u have an index now of your own
I must say the way u have displayed it is beautiful. 👏
Loved the way u hv described your writings
After reading the description. I m tempted to read your work
N hopefully in this century I will b able to read them and u will b able to see my comments on them 😆
Jokes apart I wish that you keep writing like this and all your work be appreciated like now and even more than now
Wishing u a great fan following for your work and hoping to see lots of great works by you
Now me boring u right? 🤣
Love u dear
Ur
Honey di 🤗Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 10 years ago
...Jannat... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations on ur own gallery..
awesome name.. "crimson love."
ur all stories r mindblowing..
espicially the way you express the feelings..
i loved the most that os hate n love of taarey...
keep writing more n more n more..like thousands of os..n lakhs of ss n crores of ff's :D :D
love
swati..
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats for ur gallery swthrt🤗

Archi_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so finally gallery completed...
i loved it..
each n every bit of this gallery n sply song one of my fav..
huggie...
n congo for gallery.. n nice name..

i loved the gallery!! awesome work tofz!  thank u for all ur beautiful works!! 
keep shining and smiling ;) MUAAH!
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your gallery😃🤗all your stories are amazing!Keep writing more.😳😎 
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the gallery 😊
alef_mgr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2