Taarey and Swaron OS: dil mera kya keh raha...

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hey my friends this OS is solely dedicated to my choco aka shanae_diamonds... your toffee loves her choco!!! and my dear buddies dont kill me if you find this os very lame coz likhte likhte plot hi badal gya tha... πŸ˜†

TAAREY N SWARON OS : Dil mera kya keh raha...

In a tall magnificent building somewhere in the corner of a busy and fast streets of city' the beautiful city of London'  She was sitting in her office cabin on her chair with her head resting back, eyes closed, already drifted to the sweet and sour memories of her life.

In the rehearsal hall of his academy now the most prominent one, He was reminiscing all the beautiful memories spent with her' his head resting on the huge mirror. His eyes still searching his love around him, whom he himself pushed away' just for her'

She stood on the terrace of her ex-college trying to engulf the fresh breeze roaming around her which somewhere had his smell years ago. Her eyes reflected pain and frustration on herself. She slowly turned and left towards the abandoned corridor' a place where she could feel him.

He brushed his hair and reached to his cupboard for his valet' his hands stopped midway' and he kept staring the corner' yeah the corner, which adorned her pictures' his love still occupied the space of his cupboard and his heart too' and will always forever'

"if you wouldn't have been there, then I too would have been thinking about my career, but now I don't want to'.." she was cut off by him.

"what do you mean? You do not have any ambition or dream'? Nothing sort of like this..!"rey was puzzled'

"there is' " she smiled widely," to become your wife'" she had a blush on her cheeks reflecting immense love for him' she left for home sighting it was getting too late now'

He was left there puzzled and worried for her. He was worried for her individuality and felt himself being the obstacle in her life' if he wouldn't have been there she might have been ambitious' this feeling was hurting him. He left for his home just in thoughts of the future and he was definitely sure that something had to be done.

Next day a new morning with a new fate' taani entered the college, her smile showing the happiness and bliss of love in her life which though was now short lived as some words struck her ears and grounded her feet then and there.

"oh nice!! You are so brilliant ria' so very ambitious! Not like other girls who have nothing to dream of except getting married'" it was rey who had planned to make taani realize the importance of one's individuality but he didn't knew what was in store for them.

"yeah' just like that girlfriend of yours' right? I know you are talking about her' she is totally a nobody' how do manage oh actually how do you even bear her?" that girl ria gave a short laugh to him. Her words made him angry to the core but he couldn't say anything'  After all it was his plan! But his silence stabbed her heart into million pieces. Her eyes shot red with tears and she felt herself trembling with pain.

"thank you rey' thank you so much!!!" taani couldn't utter anything else and left him there. Everything changed that moment'  Two hearts were tore apart. She left the college forever' and he was broken down forever' that was the last day they ever met'

5 years have passed now' she became the most prominent business woman at such a young age but her heart stopped beating that fateful day'

He opened the dance academy, one of the best and most famous' and fulfilled his ambition but his dream and his life still awaited her.

"yeah.. we can add this to the routine' it will be brilliant'" he looked away from her engrossing eyes in which he couldn't help but melt. He was trying real hard to imprison his feeling' his love deep inside his heart. But its love' you can try to hide it but you can never imprison it. His heart pained but he didn't let it reflect.

"routine? This was a routine? Yeah' sure' this was a routine'" she turned around in an attempt to leave the scene but she still didn't realize that she was trying to flee away from her feelings.

He shot a glance at her retreating back' his heart ached with the thought that she still believed it was a routine' the passion in our dance didn't touch her soul? She still doesn't love me? Am I that invisible that couldn't change her like into love? My presence doesn't matter to her? In his mind were wandering number of unanswered questions and today all of them were killing him from within. He couldn't tolerate the pain anymore' he fell down on his knees and clasped his fingers into his hair. His heart bled and he gave up now.

She was walking in a trance towards her car' she was smiling' her thoughts floating in the memories and their cute tiffs. His smile' his care' his love' and their dance' their passion and intense dance made her blush. She shook her head and whispered," whats wrong with me? I am blushing!!" her face lit up with the most beautiful smile' "so miss Sharon raiprakash' you are in love!" she had finally accepted that her heart was no more with her' it was with him' with her swayam'

She sat inside her car and smiled giving a pat on her head' "let this night pass' tomorrow will be a new beginning for us' for our love'" and she drove towards  her home with a new hope of happiness for the next morning.

He stood up with a determined face' though tear stricken showing immense pain' pain of losing his love forever. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and spoke, " I lost' I lost my love' she still doesn't love me' and now I can't be a stress on her life anymore' I need to close this chapter forever just for her' for her happiness"

Next day' A new morning' everything fell apart for Sharon. It was too late. He had left the city with taani' she was left all alone with her loneliness and new found incomplete love.

5years passed and she became the most promising choreographer but she was changed' now her life only ached for her love' her swayam.

Swayam too became a choreographer but somewhere in London' his life still awaited her.

"taani' swayam' I had to attend a party in an hour but as an important meeting has come up so I need to rush now. So in absence of me you both need to attend the party. And remember don't be late! The party is thrown by our silent business partner. He has helped us in establishing this business for about 5 years. We can't let them down." Mr shekhawat, swayam's dad spoke and left outside after getting a silent approval from his kids.

After sometime they both left for the party venue.

They reached and saw the lights turned off which was very weird for any party ambiance. Puzzled and confused they entered the hall, just when the lights were turned on, this gave them a surprise. They both glanced around and saw no one but then there heart beats skipped.

There stood rey and sharon' with a teary smile.

A tear passed down taani's eyes through her cheeks and she in a moment wiped it stepping back with each passing moment. Rey rushed and held her wrist pulling her towards him by her waist. He kept staring into her deep brown eyes which still reflected love hiding between her anger.

Swayam stood there shocked to see his life back. His heart seems to have stopped' he moved forward towards her and she too stepped forward. He slowly touched her cheek and a tear trickled down from his eyes whereas Sharon just closed her eyelids as his touch made her feel alive.

Taani kept staring rey blankly and her stare was making rey restless every moment. He tightened his grip and pulled her more closer.

Sharon moved closer and hugged swayam who felt his heart has returned back. He slowly tightened his grip and closed his eyes.

Just then music started bringing each of them out of their trance.

SONG

Rey held taani's waist and rested her palm on his shoulder and started swaying to and fro.

Kaise batau tujhe ke dil mera kya keh raha

Rahe na faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Swayam forward his hand to Sharon who smiled amongst tears and held it. He pulled her towards him and started dancing all engrossed in each other.

Kaise batau tujhe ke dil mera kya keh raha

Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Rey turned taani while dancing and embraced her from behind who kept her hand on his arm.

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon

De de tu apni razaa

Swayam cupped sharon's face and removed the hair strands flowing over her beauty while she just dropped her eyes and blushed.

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon

Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main

Hai dil ki ye khwaahish..Ki sun le guzaarish

Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

Taani turned around and hugged rey tightly to which he closed his eyes. He had longed for her sweet and caring hug from past 5 years and today he felt happiness has yet again come in his life.

Tujh se mohabbat hui

Hai meri hai bas ye khata

Tujh se main door rahoon

Yeh mujh ko gawaara kahaan

Sharon looked into swayam's eyes and who held one of his ear giving a sorry look. She nodded in negative stepped back and gave him a flying kiss. To which he immediately captured inside his heart.

Main tere saath mein hi rahoon

Chhodo ye saara jahaan

Rey stepped back to the surprise of taani and he kneeled down in front of her. She now knew what was on its way and her heart started beating faster. Rey shoved his hand into his pocket for a moment and showed his tightened fist to her making her confused. She stepped forward and opened his fist and there it was a beautiful ring. She looked up to him with tears and hugged him. he gestured her hand to which she laid it on his palm. He made her wear the ring and both were lost in each other.

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon

Hai dil ki ye khwaahish

Ki sun le guzaarish

Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe woh

Sharon glanced at taani and rey, and gestured swayam with her eyes showing her hand. Swayam gave a wide smile and pulled her towards him swiftly which surprised her. He removed his ring from his finger and very softly made her wear it. He looked into her eyes which were teary. They were feeling as the most blessed in the world.

Teri adaaon mein doob loon

Doob loon main tujhi mein

Ho jaaun tere itne qareeb

Ki main dikhoon ab tujhi mein

Both the couples were engrossed in their dream world with their eyes locked and in embraced with each other.

Paas bithaoon ye zulf sawaaroon

Hai dil ki ye khwaahish ki sun le guzaarish

Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

Sometimes the words aren't needed' only feelings are enough to convey your love'

The end...

phew... choco !!! ab next time devdaas mode me gai na to itni mehnat nahi karugi me phirse!! samjhi!! so just keep smiling dearoo!!πŸ˜†

i hope aap sabko bhi jada nahi jhilaya mene...πŸ˜†

agar kuch palle na pada ho to maaf kario...πŸ˜†

Edited by toshi_ta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Shanae.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RES!!
UNRES!

Di!!! My toffee!! I'm feeling 100% better now! All thanx to u!! love u di!! muaah! ❀️
big huggie for u!! πŸ€—

And yesh! I won't go into devdas mood again ;) got bored of tht! -_- now i only go into pagal mood! :D with U! πŸ˜› hehehehe...

But cumin to the OS! By god di! It was awesome!! Literally felt like giving u a bone crushing hug :P it seriously really made me feel tht true love can never be seperated... Even time can't take them apart... And tht With time their true love only grows... and i Know! bohot filmy ho gaya! But mein hoon hi filmy! apki filmy choco... but Thanx di! For yet another lesson in life ! πŸ€— meine apse bohot kuch sheeka hai!! Jaise ki ungli kaise kaatni hai, faint hoke zaameen par kaise girna hai, suprises dene mein ek hafta kaise lagate hain!!!😑 Sab kuch apse sheeka hai! Aur haan! Har din chot kaise lagani chayie! Woh bhi sheeka hai... But... Usse zada... Meine apse pyar karna sheeka hai... ❀️ dusro ki kadhar karna aur unko khush rahkna sheeka hai!! And most importantly meine apse: Life mein move on karna sheeka hai... Past ko side pe rahke, apni zindigi jeena sheeka hai... Aur kabhi kabhi past ko accept karke stronger bana sheeka hai... Aur apke bina mein sach mein shayad itni khush nahi hoti... So THANK YOU so much!!! ❀️ love u alot my toffee!! Muaah muaah muaah!! Bohot saari kissy apke liye!

And phirse cuming back to the OS! :P sorry apki tara mind divert ho jata hai! :D I really loved the concept alot!! The whole parting and re-uniting!! It was choo cute! And the best thing about the OS was tht it was realistic! Kyunki zindigi mein aisa hota hai... And ur story made me think tht not all love stories have a sad ending, tht some really do have their happily ever after!!

And hehe... Poora plot hi change hogaya? πŸ˜† meri Toffee!! apna ekdum pagal ho! 😳 Just the way i love u! (Aur plot change hone ki baat loogo ko baatane ki nahi hoti ;) ) πŸ˜›

Just purely awesome OS!! Seriously loved it alot!! ❀️ I have NO words to explain how meaningful it was! And i know u probably never thought tht i would take all of this knowledge out of this OS! But i did! :P so thank u!

And ap thorda late hogayi with my surprise! 1 week! 😑 But! Itna acha surprise doogi toh i won't mind :D And i also took revenge :) by Unres'ing late πŸ˜› so we're even!!

Brilliant OS my toffee!! Loved it!! And i love u even more!! More than... Hmmm... Ferrero Rocher chocolates!! And u know na! Thts an accomplishment! :D

Hehehehehe... Love u di!! Muaah! ❀️ and a Tight, Bone Crushing, Loving, Suffocating and Engulfing HUGGIE!!! πŸ€—

And!! Di u should write more OS na!! Then i can RES first and take revenge on u!! :D hehe :P muaah! ❀️Edited by Shanae_Diamonds - 11 years ago
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simply beautiful...loved it too much πŸ˜Š
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Extremely wonderful! D lst Quote expressed d beautiful relations of TR & SS widely...Amazing  dr!
patie thumbnail
It was really nic luvd taarey part beutifully written
chinudolly thumbnail
res/unres
πŸ˜›

SUPER  DUPER  AWESOME  STORY  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
GREAT  WORK  TOSHI  πŸ‘β­οΈ

A  LITTLE   EMOTIONAL  AS  WELL   πŸ˜”
BUT  STILL  I  REALLY  LOVED  IT  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by chinudolly - 11 years ago
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res!!!
one word ...
i loved it my darling😊 ...your words reflected the pain the 4  souls would have undergone in seperation .. it was so heart touching and beautifully written .. loved every bit to the core , from the starting amazing introduction to the painful flashback back to the painful present to end with a happy reunion.. well written work .. muahhh sweetu  for writing such a beautiful OS .. 
keep writing and keep smiling ...
 love u darlingπŸ€—
Edited by disismeenu4u - 11 years ago
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res-
unres- awesome dear
Edited by taareylove - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Fantastic piece of writing !!! awesomeπŸ‘