Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So nice to see your updates again, a great chapter, two totally different couples weathering different storms in their lives...  Lavanya really deserves this new respect from Suraj and so muhc more.. for man like him to realize how wrong he has been is a leap of faith too and I hope he truly lives up to it..

Arnav and Khushi reinforce their relationship more and more,, Khuhsi is his pillar of strength and understands the complex issues on hand for her husband... Their return to India is surely going to be very eventful and really test the strength of their marriage due to Virens actions..

pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
Loved it
Finally u r back
Loved ur works
Plzzz repost the other chapters too
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You updated. Yay.

Am happy for lavanya.
Arnav n khushi together will bear it.

Super duper K.
I salute you for writing 2 different ffs at the same time and still keeping d content and standard so high.
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...
an update after such a long time...
lovd it...now how  they handle this situation, that would b interesting...
n
congrtttsss on new thread...
plxxx continue soon dear...
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful to see R&S updated again!

Loved the chapter.
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m so happy u start writing it again ...love u 

come to update
suraj knows what he wants from his life. from ages, he was finding happiness in darkness but when he found solace in darkness with tiny light of hope, he's have to get chance to make his mistakes correct no matter what

its now lavanya how set their pace of relatiosnhip ans suraj ready to accept whatever comes his way...he know what he done to lavanya he deserved worse.

arnav khushi...arnav really a insatiable after marrying him 1 year or more he still have a huge appetite for his wife, still leave his wife's body in sore :)
God seriously arnav ssngh raizada is insatiable 

they are always there to support each other, they are together to weather any storm come their way
bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am glad you updated this story. Loved the Suraj and Lavanya part. She deserves better! Arnav and Khushi are just being themselves...hope they gather strength from each other to face the storm! Wonderful update as always!
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Lavanya really does deserve better hopefully he Is going to give it to her. Arnav and Khushi are great although its sad their trip has to be cut short
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*worried pout* Intense Ch!!! 
Quite heavy unrestrained all-out parts.. Suraj n Lavanya's new start as well Arnav's birthday.. night celebration ;P
I don't want Khushi and Arnav to leave this place either n esp not bck to the dirt they've effectively succeeded to escape for ths long... *pout*
Please more happy flirtsy moments for Arnav n Khushi.. even after their return... pleeease!
Slightly unsettling update |=
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kalyaaani!! thank you so much for coming back and writing an update for your fans! love you and god bless you:) enjoyed it and i am happy to see suraj is trying to find some peace and happiness. sucks to know that viren is upto no good as always and here is to hoping for happier times for arnav and khushi! looking forward to the next update:))