Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations on new thread.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Serves me right for poking my nose. All right, go ahead, make fun at my expense. Time will tell. It is time for me to leave. Bye. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

And Indi.. Jobs is so the man!

so the man.

i do miss him.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Serves me right for poking my nose. All right, go ahead, make fun at my expense. Time will tell. It is time for me to leave. Bye. 

aww, durga, don't be mad at us... out of the purest affection, just a wee bit of leg pulling... i know you are not phangurrl at all. please come back grinning.πŸ€—
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Well, there were teda answers everywhere, so I thought let me try a straight one for a change. 😳 Ok, how about this.

Answer No. 2: In his home and office, he's got AC and he is cool and looks good. But, when no AC, like in the kidnapped den and Gupta house, he is a mess.

Correction a hot mess! Sorry I wrote this before i saw you all answer and had the same idea!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
I want to share my news with you all!!!!

Originally posted by wiwy

Hey Cyn
Your story has crossed 10,500 views! Yippeee!⭐️
I am so excited!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³Let's party in Paris!

From my phone
I am sooo excited thanks for all your help  and encouragement!!!!πŸ‘
You are a β­οΈ!!!!

@ArshiHamesha

139-140-141

Her unbelievable steps are stumbling and you are the only one who can hold her.πŸ‘πŸΌ

holds her in gentle and fragile way like he can go any extent to release her from distress if he can😳"Khushi kya huwa tumhain'tumhain "His voice modulation shows deep concerns and distress for her'. - well said

This is unbearable for him as he knows Khushi can't stop for 5 minutes'..and here something is really big because of which she is completely withdrawn'He wants to fix it for her period but how'

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: -Just like he hurt his hands knowing her engagement and conveyed his message with anger'.Khushi always does with silence'just the way she is doing it right now. - really good connectionπŸ‘

The moment he walks away she holds his shoulder and cries her heart out as he is the only one who can see her wounds and she lets him'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She ran into him for solace in hospital and breaks down on his shoulder regardless he threw her out of his car coming from Nainital..

Arnav with deep perturbation,"Khushi what happened?..it's ok..shhh'"

- i liked it

Khushi lifts her head up and looks deeply in his eyes..Arnav in rage,"Kya kia uss ne'did he try to hurt you?  Khushi while sobbing,"unhon ne humare saath'She wants to tell him so badly but'stops'

A fear runs through his veins ,at this point he is thinking worse,did he hurt her sexually,or physically or verbally?His brain is taking him places where he's been in his past and is the cause of his rage'with flaring nostrils ""Batao Khushi"
- well written

How can she break that strong TRUST'"atoot Vishwas" in between a brother and a sister,.ABOVE all she can't hurt him the only one who she thinks is hers'.She knows he will be shattered with her Di's broken marriage

MY POV if she tells him ,I think he will not shattered ,he would throw him out as he said it later in the middle of road'."why didn't you try to tell me at least'why did you let my Di make this guy "Bhagwan"'..He would've find the solution'It's Khushi and her wayof solving issues by herself is a big issue here which we will see he will explain her"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin.  .
- i agree...for once i wish she had just told him wat shyam did...he wouldn hav believed her at tht instant but he would hav surely looked into the matter πŸ€”

"The person you love the most ,you always try to save him/her from every possible element of distress and pain by sacrificing yourself"'and that's what Khushi is doing here 'without thinking any other outcome. - well its kinda true...thanks for sharin 😊

Pause here:Ok wait a minute ..this is Arnav who was looking for Khushi in Nainital jungle and here he is trying to find Khushi's distress like Pagloon ki tarah'.What a change? - Arnav is so lovable nd carin isn he πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi just clutches her Duppata in her agony which was not gone unnoticed by Arnav.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pause here:Arnav wants to remove her pain as soon as possible.While everyone was talking to Khushi ,he was just observing her state of mind by gazing her constantly'😳

[CVS did really poor job for not connecting these dots later and extends the misunderstanding]😑 - couldn agree more!!

- very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was anxious to know when he took her home after Guest house incident and Anjali made the call to relieve him just like today but today he is calling himself over and over'.Love is really reducing him' - it sure is πŸ˜‰

Devi Maiya answers her prayer and her way is on the other side of the phone yelling at herπŸ‘πŸΌ"Don't you ever ever  do this to me again..Samjhi tum'Pata hai kab se phone mila raha hoon mein..tum ne phone kyuon nahin uthaeya'kitna pareshan ho gyeya tha mein'Khushi 'Khushi talk to me'tum theek ho 'kahan ho tum..

He can't stop his anxiousness and concerns for her today which is revealing his state of vulnerability and very much noticed by La who is connecting these dots since long but its time to figure out the answers'Bitter ones though'..time of revelation and realization'πŸ‘

Goodness from heart and forgiving nature is a virtue and not everyone has it.Its a quality of courageous ones .

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav will bow down to Khushi's goodness in her mother's garden... - yeah...with body doubles...till date i hav been able to watch tht scene again 😭 cuz of them 😑

Arnav will go through all and will transform'though a painful process for all under this # as La will go through with pain for letting Arnav have his way of happiness'. - πŸ‘too good...really liked your connection nd symbolism to 16

"Mein jata hoon keh jane anjane mein main ne tumhain bohat chot pohnchaye hai'par who isliyeh keh mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta..phir jab realize karta hoon ..I really regret that..i really do..bohat bura lagta hai mujhe..par main kuch bhi jan kar nahin karta Khushi'main bas aisa hi hoon shayed'."

Today Arnav is released from the Armored shell of ASR.His remorseful actions from Sheesh Mahal till now  are making him realize how much pain he caused Khushi just because he knows her fianc caused her that much distortion in her as she was totally devastated yesterday then how much she would be devastated by his actions and words all this time. -
Just Superb ⭐️❀️

This is man in love'..without realizing it though this deep feeling has indeed sep into his cracked shell and today he has no control over it.He is expressing his love with intensity and with honesty but without realizing his surroundings..This is the biggest effect ever which he admits it later"mere aur tumhare elawa is duniya mein aur koi nahin"πŸ‘πŸ‘

- i like this

Today again he is standing at the same spot to redeem himself from both ends.Khushi and La.πŸ‘πŸΌ

He comes down and distracted by pensive Khushi  who stops his feet ,he scans her face and regardless does not want to leave her but moves away from there for redeeming his act towards La like it's now or never...He has to mend it'...Why do I feel in his look to Khushi that his determination becomes more strong to end up with La with honesty putting his ego and all the Fadak aside'...but at the same time does not want to show Khushi his worries and concerns about her which he couldn't hide from La'... - ArshiH...really well depicted β­οΈπŸ‘ nd i agree...he did want to do right by Lavanya...so tht he can be thr rightfully for Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali is the one who will break this mangalsutre after his confession to release from  this EVIL. - nvr to late to do the right thing i guess...wish she had believed her brother...then maybe she would hav saved her baby !!!!
nice edit

These are the words of an honest man no matter what his actions are'...and La knows this man - well said

She requested hi to hug her last time.and oh boy his hug says it all ,no words are required to convey all of his pain which he is going through now...'by looking at her state which he caused her.He is right "mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta but when I do ,I regret it"

πŸ‘ very nice

really liked your connection nd symbolism to 9:30 πŸ‘πŸ‘

ArshiH really well written reviewπŸ‘...loved few linesβ­οΈπŸ‘...hope you r havin a great time with your sister πŸ˜ƒ

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Golden Horizon, congrats on your new color!!!   Yippee, more reasons to celebrate!   πŸ₯³   

Horizon Congratulationscheerleader.gif...keep shinin like a star ⭐️⭐️
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I want to share my news with you all!!!!

Originally posted by wiwy

Hey Cyn
Your story has crossed 10,500 views! Yippeee!⭐️
I am so excited!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³Let's party in Paris!

From my phone
I am sooo excited thanks for all your help  and encouragement!!!!πŸ‘
You are a β­οΈ!!!!

Congratulations clap2.gif hope it reaches many more πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
m yet to read from chapter 13...got held up with other stuff...will surely catch up soon πŸ˜ƒ

soni19sweet thumbnail
THANKS DIDU 
dont mind this is my ff languauge πŸ˜† 

didu 
sweet mausam for you 

my mausam hai version will not leave so soon ok 
it will continue its torture but in page 1 
and later 
he is doing preparation 
to attack you all 
so this is a trailor of