article:Neha Devi Singh aka bhoomi

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

PRO-FILE: Neha Devi Singh

By IE
Monday August 7, 04:15 AM
She is pretty. She is talented. She is famous. In short, Neha Devi Singh aka Bhoomi of Saarthi on Star Plus, the popular afternoon daily produced by Aasit Modi couldn't ask for more. Ever-smiling, Neha describes what it is like playing Bhoomi, her life at home, her passion for the bespectacled Harry Potter and more. Excerpts from an interview with Nitin Joshi. Would you say you are happy with life?
Very happy. I am doing some good work. People seem to be pleased. And I work very hard. How much do you enjoying playing Bhoomi?
Very much. I love the fact that she's very fresh and is growing like any woman. She is very innocent, loving, pleasingly tolerant. It's such a lovely character. How much do you relate to Bhoomi?
Quite a bit. Many people can relate to her as she sees the world through rose-tinted glasses and is quite naive. I am very comfortable playing Bhoomi. Are you happy the way the show is going?
Yes, because Saarthi, although based on Hindu mythology, maintains a balance between various themes and everyone including Bhoomi is very realistic in their characterisation. Why are you appearing in only one show? Why not make hay while the sun shines?
At the moment Saarthi is interesting enough to fulfill my career needs and there is so much time and energy I put into it. I don't think I can justify even looking at other roles at this point of time. Which is your dream role?
I love Sridevi and would be very happy to play one fun-filled character like her role in Chaalbaaz. Like you said Saarthi takes up lot of your time, how does do your day go normally?
No day starts without my morning chai. Then I go to the gym and then I am shooting the entire day. After that you are too exhausted to do anything else. But I am loving it. Like I said, I am working hard. Is it true that you are a bookworm?
I love reading. My favourite series is Harry Potter. My crew people call me that on the sets since I am never seen without one of the books. I read a lot - Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy, Amulet of Samarkand... very interesting books.

Idea of a holiday?
Sleep sleep sleep. I don't get enough time for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot it was very nice 4 u 2 share that 😊 😊 well neha goes 2 a gym 😕 its quite shocking well she might have started now a days 😆
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 u r right sidra, it was abt time she thought of reducing her weight
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs.waisay she has a reading habit thats why she cant do anything about her weight 😆 😆 . aur exercise kartey huay bhi parhti hogi to kya weight loss karegi hehehe itna bojh jo hai kitabon ka bechari k sar par 😆 😆 😆
diyafah thumbnail
wow!shez a book worm...like me!!!!! 😆 😆
thanx for sharing!
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gym sounds good...hopefully she will be back in shape..thanks for sharing the article 😊
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
TFS Zuggy,i think producers and directors of Saarrthi should give Neha some extra time so she can go to gym twice a day. 😆
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tfs!!! GYM??? 😲 ahem ahem
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot and Gym?? what for? for wieght loosing or for weight gaining??

But anyways if she has started it now then its good for her......
sweet_mita thumbnail
tfs but nehe & gym 😆 😆