Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really amazed to see such a biased behavior from a moderator , A moderator whose work is to moderate and see everything from an unbiased view. Really no justification can be given to that pathetic pm that Saraa sent to Olive_Rose...It just brought shame to The site and its DT members that in this way this site works by promoting bully.Yes I will call this a bully and a harasment on the part of that mod which cannot be accepted...In Bengali we had a term " Rockok jkhn bhokok hye" ,means when protector turns eater...

I must say for these type of fans that celebs r hated and disliked  so  much.Its the misfortune of these celebs to have such a mentality person as his fan...
The same day i made this post -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3392100

that time i didn't even knew that who the Admin who is Vijay but thanks some sobti pankha told that am i Admin Vijay ( how dumb they are why Admin Vijay will come to IPKKND forum even in disguise of a female) and then i thought may be Admin Vijay gave them a warning for not try to treat IPKKND forum as sobti fanclub but oh God when i actually met the Admin i mean read his posts i realized i was totally wrong about him he is totally a biased person who loves only pankhagiri in his creation. And ya the DT without giving a note simply closed my this topic after few minutes.

edit - typo
Edited by RJ2012 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Ok... this is enough justification i have provided for myself and i won't do it anymore nor i am going to go through that whole 52 pages of post  . I am not even going to talk about any other member you mentioned as i don't know anyone here on IF .

I took this whole post as belonging to neutral members and shared similar issue i had but i didn't know that what i did 6-7 months ago will be dug down or for that matter what i do now should be an issue . I am on IF to have a nice time and in that process one day i might agree with one group and next day i might agree with other group like everyone else does it but just becoz i am from IPK forum i have to justify myself whether i am lying or not .

Sorry it was a mistake that i came to this thread but i forgot that there are many here who are active on chanchan forum an might not like it- no offence to any of them .

Edit: And i apologize if i have bashed you in past or hurt you in past .

oh wow so you are trying to say that you don't even know how to check your old posts & comments? how much you are trying to prove yourself as innocent you will not be innocent in my eyes.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to this thread . My issue has been sorted , i have rec'd pm form chanchan forum MOD that the member has been dealt with .

Once again i apologize if a have un-neccessarily bashed someone.

RJ2012 i am saying that i don't want to go through all those pages and i already said that i won't deny it and apologized.

Edited by bramcote46 - 10 years ago
i just hope my that post will not be trashed otherwise i will not be able to trace sobti phankhas one by one.πŸ˜†

edit - typo
Edited by RJ2012 - 10 years ago
Hey hey guys !! This is NOT about Sobti fans VS Sanaya fans, you all are going off topic ! This is about two biased mods who need a reality check !Edited by Crazy4KaSh - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Thanks to this thread . My issue has been sorted , i have rec'd pm form chanchan forum MOD that the member has been dealt with .

Once again i apologize if a have un-neccessarily bashed someone.

RJ2012 i am saying that i don't want to go through all those pages and i already said that i won't deny it and apologized.

See 'HateMongers' aren't pretty bad. I PMed the moderator (who just contacted you)  to take up your case. Its good to see you apologising as we all make mistakes. I'm glad your issue is resolved and more than this thread, I think 'HateMongers' and their legacy is to be thanked for it. 
Quite surprisingly people still take us as some bullies just because we're vocal and openly fight the biased celeb worshiping authorities.

PS. Sarah needs to be removed and leviathan needs to be under leadnitrare's / Sano88's supervision. No way in hell we would let the major issue be ignored πŸ˜Š
Edited by IloveMyself. - 10 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can we have that MOd removed
This is proof for her biased moderation along with that minnu and mandy
One instance with mandy she closed a thread stating barun and IPK is over lets move on
In the same forum she was discussing about BarunπŸ₯±
Even I have received WL or talking about their SOAPTEA

But I am sure this post will be thrashed or closed with a note necessary action will be taken
That day will never come HAts OFF vijay and their DTs
All the DT members are fangirls of one or the another except a few
Edited by nebuna - 10 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IloveMyself.

See 'HateMongers' aren't pretty bad. I PMed the moderator (who just contacted you)  to take up your case. Its good to see you apologising as we all make mistakes. I'm glad your issue is resolved and more than this thread, I think 'HateMongers' and their legacy is to be thanked for it. 
Quite surprisingly people still take us as some bullies just because we're vocal and openly fight the biased celeb worshiping authorities.

PS. Sarah needs to be removed and leviathan needs to be under leadnitrare's / Sano88's supervision. No way in hell we would let the major issue be ignored πŸ˜Š

Yes, thanks to your PM/this thread and the prompt action by Sano88.
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Crazy4KaSh

Hey hey guys !! This is NOT about Sobti fans VS Sanaya fans, you all are going off topic ! This is about two biased mods who need a reality check !

I agree with ya.

RJ2012 and that other person need to sort their dispute and blaming game through PM. 

I really don't want to know about any Sobti fans and their silly behavior right now.

I've had enough to last me for a long while.

To be quite honest they can do what they want in that part of the forum as have the legal right given by Vijay and his team to do so.

My issue right now is getting this Saraa business sorted. πŸ˜³

I might just have to add another MOD name here as I'm still waiting on her like Miss Haversham in "Great Expectations"