Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Vijay please remove Saraa from the DT she is too biased!! I will keep making that request as long as I'm part of this forum. In the meantime if the plan will be for me to be followed around like cookies waiting for me to slip up so I can be given a straight ban by all means do so.

Saraa's way of dealing with the so-called "group of bashers" has always been questionable. I remember when she started closing of Fairy's posts for no Rhyme or reason. The claims were that the post were sarcastic and it riled up fans but yet still there are people roaming around calling HMs/Bashers alike names such as dogs, jobless, rapist, murderer and the post stay open.

I still see the person who called my friend Praba some unsavory names still posting freely on this forum. This was only because these fans assumed bashers were Sanaya Irani fans.

Announcement!!!!!! Bashers/HateMongers as we've been named  are nobody's fans.  Why should we be careful not to hurt some fan-girl's or fan-girl-moderator's fragile sentiments? Why should we be given WLs for supposedly hurting or breaking a Fan's heart and for supposedly making fun of an actor who does not even care about none of us including their fans?

Vijay the forum needs fair, objective and unbiased Moderation, only then will your rules and regulations work. It does not matter how many times you adjust the rule as long as the the moderation is questionable the rules won't work but instead this place will be seen as Mussolini Dungeon. 

btw where is our guest of honor Saraa ? Y is she hiding herself from this topic?😊
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I might be out of place here but i also have issue with the moderation on chanchan forum or shall i say fanclub/goddess temple where they only drool over actress beauty/clothes/ honeymoon/suhaagraat/comment on profile and buzz articles etc and there is no discussion of episodes at all.

I happen to have different view than majority there and i get the worst treatment on that forum- some girl even calls me Mogambo just becoz i don't drool on chanchan clothes/beauty or dream about SANUJ suhaagraat .

I criticize the show as it's a crappy show and i criticize the fans for their hypocrisy. I have reported post couple of times where i was called idiot/jobless/mogambo etc etc but nothing has been done about the member .

I agree with the view that moderators should be neutral people and they should moderate properly instead of worrying about the image of their forum.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bramcote46

I might be out of place here but i also have issue with the moderation on chanchan forum or shall i say fanclub/goddess temple where they only drool over actress beauty/clothes/ honeymoon/suhaagraat/comment on profile and buzz articles etc and there is no discussion of episodes at all.

I happen to have different view than majority there and i get the worst treatment on that forum- some girl even calls me Mogambo just becoz i don't drool on chanchan clothes/beauty or dream about SANUJ suhaagraat .

I criticize the show as it's a crappy show and i criticize the fans for their hypocrisy. I have reported post couple of times where i was called idiot/jobless/mogambo etc etc but nothing has been done about the member .

I agree with the view that moderators should be neutral people and they should moderate properly instead of worrying about the image of their forum.

Because in IF you cannot say anything about the Angel and her flawless beauty and acting..
Hypocrisy at best.. people preach about constructive criticism(meamt mocking and bashing) of certain actor but have you seen temple of goddess where no one can criticize her.. forget about mocking or bashing.. just saying that show is utter crap and angel's acting is zilch will be pounced upon by her phangirls
angrybread thumbnail

Weird ...only 1 person agrees with me 😕

Is this post only for a particular section or is it the case that when i am talking about a particular forum/celeb/show then everyone ignores it becoz it doesn't fit in  or is it becoz i am from a  particular forum (even though i am not a fanbot and never abused anyone) i won't get any support here .
Attention Members

Attempts are being made to divert the topic from the purpose originally intended. Breaking News! Whether it's a pathetically overrated rated actor like Sanaya Irani or a person who brings a disrepute to the acting profession (Barun Sobti), kindly take your immature 'fanwars' to a different thread. This ain't about some nobody actors BUT the moderation of few individuals. 

Edited by IloveMyself. - 10 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveMyself.

Attention Members

Attempts are being made to divert the topic from the purpose originally intended. Breaking News! Whether it's a pathetically overrated rated actor like Sanaya Irani or a person who brings a disrepute to the acting profession (Barun Sobti), kindly take your immature 'fanwars' to a different thread. This ain't about some nobody actors BUT the moderation of few individuals. 

Hi there,

If it was directed towards me then i can assure you my problem is my personal problem which i have been facing for a while but now raised my voice when i thought a similar issue is discussed. I am not involved in only 1 fandom or show,  neither i am part of any chat club or fan club , neither i have a large fangroup on IF so believe me there no hidden agenda here .

I only bought out the issue as i thought this is the only neutral group of people and might understand me as they have been through it but alas i was wrong ...

Anyways i am all up for facing more mockery/name calling in future due to the views i put down here for a particular forum but the response i got is not what i expected .

But if it wasn't directed towards me then ignore it and i am sorry for quoting you .

Hi there,

If it was directed towards me then i can assure you my problem is my personal problem which i have been facing for a while but now raised my voice when i thought a similar issue is discussed. I am not involved in only 1 fandom or show,  neither i am part of any chat club or fan club , neither i have a large fangroup on IF so believe me there no hidden agenda here .

I only bought out the issue as i thought this is the only neutral group of people and might understand me as they have been through it but alas i was wrong ...

Anyways i am all up for facing more mockery/name calling in future due to the views i put down here for a particular forum but the response i got is not what i expected .

But if it wasn't directed towards me then ignore it and i am sorry for quoting you .

Hi there. 

The post wasn't directed to anyone who didn't bring some pathetically overrated actors and directly assume us to be a 'fan' of some ChanCh..whatever the crap is leading lady fan. We can understand the hypocrisy of some fans who cried out a river in IPKKND forum but leave no opportunity to act quite similarly with other fanbases on CC forum. You have all the rights to express your grieviences against that particular DT member however it would be best advised to name them directly to avoid confusion. Since this thread is specifically dedicated to two moderators, we cannot unfortunately assure you of a similar response of support because of a possible unfamiliarity with the DTs you might mention. 
Edited by IloveMyself. - 10 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CherryBlossoms.

Saraa once had a PM chat with my friend Olive_Rose where she admitted that she closed all the threads of a member named FairyLiquidSoap regardless of the content in her posts. 👏 Now what do you have to say about that Mr Vijay Bhatter? Now please don't tell me that isn't personal vendetta! 🥱

Sorry for posting this PM publically, but I think this PROVES that Cool Viewbie ~Saraa~ is indeed extremely biased and cannot stand a WORD against her favourite actor Barun Sobti. FairyLiquidSoap's threads have always criticised Sobti, however she always maintained full forum decorum and never broke any rules when she criticised actor(s). You can check out her posts

Now what's the guarantee that Cool Viewbie Saraa won't do this again in the future? In fact she holds a personal grudge against all members in the IPKKND forum who were part of the Basherz Dori. She raised almost all of their WLs more than 3 months ago and still hasn't reduced any one's yet. Not one single member's. And only one of them got a WL raise, after her 3 month period ended. Rest didn't and she didn't bother reducing their WL's too. 🥱 

Example: Member Miss Cherie didn't get any WL raise even after her 3 month period, because according to Mr Vijay Bhatter members cannot get WL raise in review period which isn't mentioned in his new WL rules thread.🥱  But anyway, let's not digress. Point is, ~Saraa~ is a biased member since she even refused to lower Olive_Rose's WL, when she has not even received any new WL. Olive_Rose has maintained full forum decorum and didn't break any rules either. You can check out her posts if you don't believe me. 

Now being a Mod, she is not supposed to behave with such impartialty towards a certain group of members regardless of what their reputation is in that particular section. She is a vindictive patronizing Mod, and such Mods shouldn't be on the DT. Period. 

:O
m seriously shocked to know this about sara but being the silent reader nd then a complete part of basherz dori i totally understand this .. swathi(fairyliquisdsoap)'s all posts used to get close ..not even a single post of her saw a decent ending ..nd that was nothing but personal vendetta going on.. nd all this started when basherz turned against sobti because of his oh so greatness whatsoever..  even the name basherz was given for the same reason ,nd then no MOD realized that it was 'name calling' to all of us considering no member should be name called or labelled as basher  just for having different opinion from other members or we can say different opinion from MODS🥱..  since those ipk days still personal war through closing posts,WL raise etc is ON. ..n now i so wish somehow the moderation gets better coz some times its very discouraging ..
Edited by OnepoundChic - 10 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveMyself.

Hi there. 

The post wasn't directed to anyone who didn't bring some pathetically overrated actors and directly assume us to be a 'fan' of some ChanCh..whatever the crap is leading lady fan. We can understand the hypocrisy of some fans who cried out a river in IPKKND forum but leave no opportunity to act quite similarly with other fanbases on CC forum. You have all the rights to express your grieviences against that particular DT member however it would be best advised to name them directly to avoid confusion. Since this thread is specifically dedicated to two moderators, we cannot unfortunately assure you of a similar response of support because of a possible unfamiliarity with the DTs you might mention. 

Ok, as you say that this thread is concerned only for 2 particular DTs then i won't drag it here .

That forum has more than 1 DT and generally even now top posts are only drooling post/pics and related to buzz/celeb ranking etc - nothing to do with show itself or the discussion related to episodes 😕