Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CherryBlossoms.

There really is no point anyway. 😆 Fact is, she will never be kicked out of DT even when all the facts, evidence are all against her. 😛 Special fangirl powers. 😳 

SankaDevi is that you babe? 😆

We all know she will not be kicked out but the people who commented here along with the TM will be looked upon as criminals for breaking forum rules and guidelines. We better be prepared for a rather long stint in Cyber-Jail!! 😵

There is no way a jailer will Jail their warden neither is the commissioner going put one of his officers behind bars easily.
Edited by Olive_Rose - 10 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I]Intention or Purpose: The reason for which something is done - REASON: Explanation or justification.[/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV][I]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">SEEM: To give an impression - IMPRESSION: afeeling or opinion about something or someone, esp. one formed without conscious thought or on</font>[/I][/DIV][DIV][I]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[BR]</font>[/I][/DIV][DIV][I]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">the basis of little evidence.</font>[/I][/DIV][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV][I]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">Right: Morally good, Justified or acceptable</font>[/I][/DIV][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV][I][BR][/I][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I]So my question is:[/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I][BR][/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I]How or why is a Topic on IPK forum viewed as morally wrong if the TM states that; "Sanaya can even make amazing chemistry with a goat?"[/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I][BR][/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I]Unless the MOD in question:[/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV][LIST][LI][I]had other thoughts on her mind[/I][/LI][LI][I]had her blinders on[/I][/LI][LI][I]was not readingin-context[/I][/LI][LI][I]decided to retire from moderation that day and be a fan-girl or[/I][/LI][LI][I]she was looking for something so she can pick on the TM.[/I][/LI][/LIST][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">[I][BR][/I]</font>[/DIV][DIV][I]<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">That being said there was so much rape and po*nography displayed in the name of FFs floating around at the time but yet for all she spent wasted time on a harmless Topic when she should have been cleaning the immorality from the forum so that the fragile minds of the little 8-13 year old on this forum could be spared the horror[xx(]</font>[/I][/DIV]

This forum & it's stance on morality is pathetic.. I got my WL raised twice for merely using "f slang" but, vulgar & graphic fan fiction about arnav & khushi ****ing is allowed!

Originally posted by: bramcote46

I might be out of place here but i also have issue with the moderation on chanchan forum or shall i say fanclub/goddess temple where they only drool over actress beauty/clothes/ honeymoon/suhaagraat/comment on profile and buzz articles etc and there is no discussion of episodes at all.

I happen to have different view than majority there and i get the worst treatment on that forum- some girl even calls me Mogambo just becoz i don't drool on chanchan clothes/beauty or dream about SANUJ suhaagraat .

I criticize the show as it's a crappy show and i criticize the fans for their hypocrisy. I have reported post couple of times where i was called idiot/jobless/mogambo etc etc but nothing has been done about the member .

I agree with the view that moderators should be neutral people and they should moderate properly instead of worrying about the image of their forum.

why to support you? and why you are saying that you never bashed any one i can still remember me that you bashed me here -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3391486

i wasn't dislike sobti that much the way i dislike him now, that day his one interview came in which he told he don't want to say anything about IPKKND which made him famous i was so pissed with his words that's why i made that post, i have even tried to justify my words too that why i made this post it's so simple if i actually dissect his line then it actually mean that he like Penelope & Salma and if he will be given a chance then he would like to do movie with these actress, i have even told that it's not very impossible thing too cause if one day he will became famous like some famous bollywood actors then he might be able to act in hollywood movies with his favorite actresses but no still you sobti fans keep bashing me and you have even bashed those people too who liked my post, and i liked the viewbies note actually only he/she understood me and left a good note and he/she didn't trash the post so i still can trace those people who bashed me for bashing sobti. So i am really not sympathetic toward you cause it seems some of you got the same treatment which you sobti fans are keep giving people.

edit - typo
Edited by RJ2012 - 10 years ago
oh my dear Sarah,knowing about the critical condition you are going through this time,i feel like crying bitterly  . As much as you wanted to hide your kartoot ,are getting exposed itself . BTW,where are you LURKING AROUND this time? Please ,come ahead to encounter these members, who are exposing you ..please say something in your defense that what these members are saying about you is a mere fib..😆.  i have full trust in you that you could never be wrong because job of a moderator is such thing which does not let any person commit any bad deed...😆

please sara , turn up --- tujhe tere moderation and Barun Sobti ki kasam.. 😆
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RJ2012

why to support you? and why you are saying that you never bashed any one i can still remember me that you bashed me here -

i wasn't dislike sobti that much the way i dislike him now, that day his one interview came in which he told he don't want to say anything about IPKKND which made him famous i was so pissed with his words that's why i made that post, i have even tried to justify my words too that why i made this post it's so simple if i actually dissect his line then it actually mean that he like Penelope & Salma and if he will be given a chance then he would like to do movie with these actress, i have even told that it's not very impossible thing too cause if one day he will became famous like some famous bollywood actors then he might be able to act in hollywood movies with his favorite actresses but no still you sobti fans keep bashing me and you have even bashed those people too who liked my post, and i liked the viewbies note actually only he/she understood me and left a good note and he/she didn't trash the post so i still can dictate those people who bashed me for bashing sobti. So i am really not sympathetic toward you cause it seems some of you got the same treatment which you sobti fans are keep giving people.

Hey look. That thread is from Jan 2013 .I don't remember it and i didn't go through the whole thread as to what i said as it's a long thread but i won't deny it . Just like everyone i had my days when i joined the forum and i wasn't aware of many things about fans/forums etc . I am sure there are many in this thread who have done things in past which they don't do anymore and i am one of those and believe me i am a sane fan and not a fanbot/fanatic.

Edit: Even if a disagree with someone on something now or in past i won't personally attack them - in past or now.
Edited by bramcote46 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Hey look. That thread is from Jan 2013 .I don't remember it and i didn't go through the whole thread as to what i said as it's a long thread but i won't deny it . Just like everyone i had my days when i joined the forum and i wasn't aware of many things about fans/forums etc . I am sure there are many in this thread who have done things in past which they don't do anymore and i am one of those and believe me i am a sane fan and not a fanbot/fanatic.

oh puleez first read your comments and then justify yourself and may be you don't remember it (who knows you are saying the truth or lying)  but some of those sobti phankas still remember me for this topic and still keep bashing me (for example - sunshine_girl).
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

oh my dear Sarah,knowing about the critical condition you are going through this time,i feel like crying bitterly . As much as you wanted to hide your kartoot ,are getting exposed itself . BTW,where are you LURKING AROUND this time? Please ,come ahead to encounter these members, who are exposing you ..please say something in your defense that what these members are saying about you is a mere fib..😆. i have full trust in you that you could never be wrong because job of a moderator is such thing which does not let any person commit any bad deed...😆

please sara , turn up --- tujhe tere moderation and Barun Sobti ki kasam.. 😆

🤣 I agree.. please turn up. even if it is to trash this thread.. tujhe perverted arnav aur khushi wale fan fictions ke kasam

woah. this post is full of personal attacks  ...goes on to show how well Saraa, Mandy and Minuu moderated the IPK forum...Posts by the basherz gang criticizing the actor would most often end up in the virtual bin, while post filled with abuse words and personal attacks would be allowed to go past 50 pages  👏
Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 10 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh puleez first read your comments and then justify yourself and may be you don't remember it (who knows you are saying the truth or lying)  but some of those sobti phankas still remember me for this topic and still keep bashing me (for example - sunshine_girl).

Ok... this is enough justification i have provided for myself and i won't do it anymore nor i am going to go through that whole 52 pages of post  . I am not even going to talk about any other member you mentioned as i don't know anyone here on IF .

I took this whole post as belonging to neutral members and shared similar issue i had but i didn't know that what i did 6-7 months ago will be dug down or for that matter what i do now should be an issue . I am on IF to have a nice time and in that process one day i might agree with one group and next day i might agree with other group like everyone else does it but just becoz i am from IPK forum i have to justify myself whether i am lying or not .

Sorry it was a mistake that i came to this thread but i forgot that there are many here who are active on chanchan forum an might not like it- no offence to any of them .

Edit: And i apologize if i have bashed you in past or hurt you in past .
Edited by bramcote46 - 10 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can see some Hairun Hoboti fanatics are trying to infiltrate the thread :$