Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IloveMyself.

See 'HateMongers' aren't pretty bad. I PMed the moderator (who just contacted you)  to take up your case. Its good to see you apologising as we all make mistakes. I'm glad your issue is resolved and more than this thread, I think 'HateMongers' and their legacy is to be thanked for it. 
Quite surprisingly people still take us as some bullies just because we're vocal and openly fight the biased celeb worshiping authorities.

PS. Sarah needs to be removed and leviathan needs to be under leadnitrare's / Sano88's supervision. No way in hell we would let the major issue be ignored 😊

😭
m i gettin' emotional?LOL,  but seriously that was so nice at your part man,ilovemyself!! 👍🏼
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's really not difficult. Mods need to be unbiased which means mods should be selected to supervise a forum based on whether they watch that specific show or not. Simple, if a mod watches a t.v. show then put them up on another show's forum one which they do not watch. Clearly, there is a conflict of interest here. Remember that? Conflict of interest, where ever it is, people cannot work in that setting. It's a rule in life. Please abide by it.

Anyways, biased mods who consistently target a specific group and are constantly complained about should be removed from the DT either way. Really now it's not okay to criticize an actor/actress but it is okay to abuse fellow IF members? Congratulations IF DT for having your priorities straight . It's only your fellow members who will wish good upon you or curse you. Celebs won't do jack because they do not know of your existence.
vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Dear All,

We all agree that the DT needs to be unbiased and the higher DTs do monitor the same on a regular basis.

If there is a certain complaint against a particular DT we do check the same and take corrective measures if required. But we do not act just cause some members want a DT to be removed when that person is simply following the rules set by us.

Topic Closed.

Regards,