Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Yeah twigs... me too.

BTW Kavi, thanks for the blog...reading it so many times on IF would have been hell...unless of course I made notes of page numbers.

Hey reading DR on IF is quite simple kavi has hyperlinked nicely with next...😆...which Arnav is hotter DR or VOF .😉.. The VOF Arnav was more in his wife's thumb than DR..
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _disha_

Hum bhi same boatwa main sailwa karat rahe !

DR blog bookmarked on my phone since for ever.

Book Marked on the phone🤣 You've just taken it to a whole different level 😳
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Hey reading DR on IF is quite simple kavi has hyperlinked nicely with next...😆...which Arnav is hotter DR or VOF .😉.. The VOF Arnav was more in his wife's thumb than DR..

While Arnav's temperament, love for family and hiding behind a facade is the same for both Arnav's...DR and VOF have faced different set of life situations...

Our life experiences define us to a great extent. Similarly their life experiences define DR ARnav and VOF arnav. So, if VoF Arnav goes out of his way to ahower love on Khushi it is because he troubled her that much more than DR arnav.

I would say level one love is DR...level 2 is VOF ...

what I mean is boy meets girl boy troubles girl, boy loves girl, boy marries girl - with kavi style of passionate love is DR.

Where as VoF is  boy meets girl boy troubles girl, boy loves girl but MU happens...they seperate...go through hell and back to finally marry...even then evil doesnt let them live in peace...finally they come togtehr fighting all odds including elements...thats VoF.

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vgedin

You too ? I must have reread DR at least a dozen times. And I am half way there with VoF. 

You leave us wretched, Kavi ! 😭

Kavi, before we all go totally insane please please start writing again!!! what can we do for inspiration?
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kavi needs motivation it seems... Bhaiya in hiding is totally not helping us here... Girls help out Kavi get the right motivation... My anger on one person is piling up with every passing day... Almost all writers have gone in sleep mode...

Kavi bas yaar... Ab announcement dedo... Phir take time n launch later...

While Arnav's temperament, love for family and hiding behind a facade is the same for both Arnav's...DR and VOF have faced different set of life situations...

Just like normal people...our life experiences define us to a great extent. So, if VoF Arnav goes out of his way to ahower love on Khushi it is because he troubled her that much more than DR arnav.

I would say level one love is DR...level 2 is VOF ...

what I mean is boy meets girl boy troubles girl, boy loves girl, boy marries girl - with kavi style of passionate love is DR.

Where as VoF is  boy meets girl boy troubles girl, boy loves girl but MU happens...they seperate...go through hell and back to finally marry...even then evil doesnt let them live in peace...finally they come togtehr fighting all odds including elements...thats VoF.

Waah👏...

Waiting for level 3 now..
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Kavi needs motivation it seems... Bhaiya in hiding is totally not helping us here... Girls help out Kavi get the right motivation... My anger on one person is piling up with every passing day... Almost all writers have gone in sleep mode...

Kavi bas yaar... Ab announcement dedo... Phir take time n launch later...

Kavi, what can we do if your motivation factor has gone into longish hiding 😆  He is blissfully unaware of all the FF readers digging for their daily dose of Arnav Singh Raizada...

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Kavi, we were asking for next one and here you are giving us hopes for one after that too... Oh my good gracious god, we can be guaranteed to have Kavi writing on ARSHI till mid next year... We had VoF running from 10th Jan 2013 till 21st July 2013... Now if You start up new one that is in your head (or laptop) by 21st August 2013 (BS birthday treat special launch exclusively for Kavi fans) it might go on till Jan 2014... The punjabi Sobti inspired fiction will start up by Feb next year and will go on till mid 2014... Ha!!! I have planned it so well now and m waiting for official launch...

Kavi my craziness here is solely becoz of u... Can't help but dream on... Between Kavi will finish 2 more fiction by the time Bhaiya comes out of hiding :)... Did I make a valid n not very crazy point at last????

Wow Preethi !! Looks like I have been writing according to a time table 😆

Not crazy at all. In fact it gives me relief that I have friends with me in this craziness. 😳
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Me too...how many times am I going to re read DR and VOF? Have pity on us Kavi😭

Don't you both have an FF to update ? 
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Don't you both have an FF to update ? 

Kavi, my guru...decided to follow your footsteps ...one update per week. 😆 So that I have the time to enjoy my favourite writer's works😉
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago