Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: StevieG786

So is this a hit or a flop

FLOP 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Flop, superhit or not it doesn't really matter. Movie acchi honi chahiya. Even thought I haven't watched it but just saying. 

http://www.snehasallapam.com/2598424-post11.html

.Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago

Lootera is an eye-candy, a feast to the eye,

in lap of the nature and as an extra added spice  with pinky rose flavor to it

is  our Sonakshi,  nicely fitted blouses, a very well decorated Indian naar with  kum-kum, bindi, choodi-chaanlaa, Indian attire  and covered with thin colorful  linen layers of sari pallu,… those elevated hills, da mountains  on da women's chest and the color of the sari and blouse changes, to gaze, glitter, glare and that elegant and grace,  and so is the nature scenes, woven together and embroidered with silence and slowness of the movie,….…….

u know wht I mean,…. Right ?  Well,.. pictures worth a thousand words,..

Long ago there had  Rekha's movie :  agar tum naa hote,...  jeevan dhaara and maang bharo sajna,...  and people had been watching those, for the nos. of various sarees that Rekha  wore,... and this one adds one more to it,...

Supari_khala thumbnail
Desimaganlal, you haven't changed at all. Tum kal bhi funny the (BB forum) aur aaj bhi funny ho.😆 Enjoyed reading your Lootera reviews, I must say, even though I don't agree with them at all.😆😆

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Desimaganlal, you haven't changed at all. Tum kal bhi funny the (BB forum) aur aaj bhi funny ho.😆 Enjoyed reading your Lootera reviews, I must say, even though I don't agree with them at all.😆😆

:))  Lol.

Oh !  Well,...So you know me,.. greaaat !

Well,.. where are other guys like,... cruiser, God father,... chandramukhi,.. and few other young girlies,... loving hindi shero-shayaris,... etc... Chandra, I saw on Jiah's suicide thread a little,.. and it seems this doc lady is,... busy practising in canda and Uk,...  I was here infact,...  to say hello to her mainly,... and rest is just doing bakwaas and babbling here for the time-pass,...

Are they on any other forums/threads, or disappeared ?

Well,... I have my own thread kind of here,.. going on,... full of 140,000 view counts,..

Well ,. I am  just babbling and time-passing, with yawn and bore-dom,... to be honest
I have not seen this ( Lootera ) movie yet,... just reading other people what they have to say,...a nd building the average opinion nad feeding it here,... and I hate when they reveal the spoilers in their review,... I am still waiting for a bluray dvd print
especially for this one, full of cinematography,... I love slow movies,...  so don't wanna ruin this one,... ... I have dvdscr links for this, ( if anyone wanna see it ) ... but NO,... I will wait,... 

I enjoyed some vdo clips on Raanjhaanaa thread here, posted by many people,...that glued me a little bit here,...

I am not on addicted to this forum at all,...  I am on many other forums all around,...

Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

:))  Lol.

Oh !  Well,...So you know me,.. greaaat !

Well,.. where are other guys like,... cruiser, God father,... chandramukhi,.. and few other young girlies,... loving hindi shero-shayaris,... etc... Chandra, I saw on Jiah's suicide thread a little,.. and it seems this doc lady is,... busy practising in canda and Uk,...  I was here infact,...  to say hello to her mainly,... and rest is just doing bakwaas and babbling here for the time-pass,...

Are they on any other forums, or disappeared ?

Well,. I have my own thread kind of here,.. going on,... full of 140,000 view counts,..

Well ,. I am  just babbling and time-passing,... to be honest
I have not seen the ( Lootera ) movie yet,... just reading other people what they have to say,. and I hate when they reveal the spoilers in their review,... I am still waiting for a bluray dvd print especially for this one, full of cinematography,... i love slow movies,...  so dont wanna ruin this one,...  I have dvdscr links for this,... but NO,... I will wait,... 

I enjoyed some vdo clips on Raanjhaanaa thread, posted by many people,...

I am not on this forum at all,... on many other forums all around,...

Lo kar lo baat! 😆 You haven't even watched the film yet? So who wrote that long ass review? I read it and found it funny. So had to tell ya.😆😆

Chandu is on JDJ and Debate Mansion forum. TheBoss vanished in thin air, not sure what happened to him.😕  Cruiser & Godfather are inactive right now. I'm sure all the birds will fly back to the nest when BB7 starts though. Hopefully. 

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Lo kar lo baat! 😆 You haven't even watched the film yet? So who wrote that long ass review? I read it and found it funny. So had to tell ya.😆😆

Chandu is on JDJ and Debate Mansion forum. TheBoss vanished in thin air, not sure what happened to him.😕  Cruiser & Godfather are inactive right now. I'm sure all the birds will fly back to the nest when BB7 starts though. Hopefully. 

No,.. I am simply babbling for time-pass,... have not seen it yet,...
don't wanna ruin it on  a VHS qlty,... so will wait,...

I read the people on few other forums  ( did research, ( thesis work ) not copy - paste  ) and used their collective opinion,,...to make  a post,... LOL,...
it seems,... on this forum,... most are young females,... ( i hope their info , that they provide is right  - age ane and gender ) , but , I was used to understand previously that,... all blue  written names are males and all pink colors are females,... but I was wrong,... 
many young age  girls are on this thread,... almost 80percent females,... 

in fact ,
I am from the forums, where almost all have double the age-group than the people here,...

So, when I bring the era of Rajesh Khanna or 70-80s movies and songs ,... most of the stuff goes above their heads,... since, they were not born perhaps to see that era,...
LOOTERA,...

Those who wanna watch this movie in dvdscr,...
VHS quality,...

click below links,...  make full  screen,... start watching,...

[ If page is over taken by ads,... wait and look in the upper right corner and  press skip it
if page show google error,... just close that box and start watching the movie,... ]

Make the screen FULL,... to avoid any Ads,...

Enjoy,...

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOOTERA Falls Flat On Weekdays

"Lootera" proves again that modern day critics'' rating is no way true reflection of box office business and it seldom gets translated in figures. After trending 5 days on social networks and exceptional reviews, film falls flat on weekdays at box office.

Film collected 1.90 cr nett on Wednesday which is further drop from Tuesday. Film will finish with poor number of 27 cr nett week one and will not add much in 2nd weekend.

Film is heading for 32-33 cr nett lifetime and worldwide share of 18-19 cr which is simply pathetic.

Below are the collections for the film -

Domestic Collections

1st Week

Friday

05.10 cr

Saturday

06.30 cr

Sunday07.35 cr
   Monday02.70 cr
   Tuesday02.15 cr
   Wednesday01.90 cr
   Total Domestic Collections25.50 cr