Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

are you are here so earlyπŸ˜²πŸ€—
Pia kissed him but she forgot πŸ˜† thanks so much dear... how ru doing?

Miracles happen, right ? πŸ˜†
Oh acha she forgot πŸ˜›
I am doing great..watsup at your end ? πŸ˜ƒ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks so much everyone ❀️

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Tanzie di , the story is really turning to a whole lot of realistic tracks , i really liked the developments in the story  . Abhay and Pia convo  in the japanese restaurant and in abhay's apartment  ... loved that .. always love it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .  looking forward  for unveiling of PIA's life history and Farzia khan track eagerly . πŸ˜ƒ  Another awesome update didu β­οΈEdited by withered - 10 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Me 2nd ! :-o
See I was telling you. Miracles happen.. 🀣
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now don't kill me for saying this but I am not sure if this will replace BD as my most fav FF πŸ˜† I had this feeling from the time u started it! Bad Tanzie πŸ˜† U shook my unwavering loyalty for BD 🀣 This update was fantastic πŸ‘ Ur best thus far for this FF ⭐️ 

I suppose u have ppl like Farzia in every walk of life 🀒 n I perfectly relate to that character as its real for me. I may not be in glamor industry but seen enough of this crap already pretty closely n its equally disgusting. I loved the way u reflected on Abhiya's thoughts n their date was such a pleasure to read. I could imagine two people chatting over dinner, teasing each other n the scene played out in my head. I can see the spark igniting to a blazing fire πŸ˜ƒ n I am excited to see the toxicity in the relation 😳 Do continue when u get the time.

Coming to ur note, its ur story, so its ur call to make - to turn into SS or a full fledged FF. Am no one to say anything but I will gladly read anything u write. As for the no. of likes, to say I am a lil shocked would be an understatement πŸ˜• I know the no. of likes matter to any writer n for that matter they do to me as well but u know most of them have moved on to other forums or quit. About the silent readers, to this day I am not able to figure out what stops them from hitting a like atleast if they dont wish to comment πŸ˜• But for no. of views, u cannot equate it to no. of comments. Dont get me wrong n I am not saying u dont have anonymous readers who dont even bother to hit a like but the fact is many readers tend to re-read or read other readers comments too. Every time a page of the thread is hit, the count increments by one. Say I open it n browse through 10 pages, no of counts increases by 10. But if all that matters is a count of 50, then what about readers like me who eagerly await ur updates?  If u dont wish to continue for some or the other reason I still have something to hope for n I will wait for ur book. Beyond this I wont say anything else.
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
Finally got some time to write... half done... promise will end it within this week and post πŸ˜ƒ
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res.

character sketch of Farzia Khan is vry well written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ abhiya convo in Japanese restaurant ws nice.. cnt wait 4 nxt :))

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 10 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! Another stunning update!!!πŸ‘
the story is getting into interesting turns and each update makes the reading more intriguing!⭐️ nt exaggerating tanzie bt the characters and their respective style quotent makes the update charming to read! Its crisp and very very sharp! I am completely loving it.❀️
especially in the last part abhay's text convo was soo wonderful! His sarcastic words n at times sad n humorous-talk are nothing but simply a joy to read!πŸ‘
And like i said before pia is different here and very very interesting portrayal of female character and i am waiting to get amazed by her again n again! 😳 She is that kind of a character whch i belev never ceases to amaze the reader,no matter how many chapters the story had crossed.
and the quote u gave at the beginning gives a wonderful insight to this update!! Alltogether Superb update ⭐️ and ya loved 'fire' very much!! 😳
p.s. I am late again and for that am really sorry. But i dnt miss reading ur updates tanzie..i am late bt i will always cum!😊 And again sorry for this short comment.
p.p.s. Thanks a lot for pm and giving updats inspite of ur tight scedule. Take ur time tanzie..we understand and as ur loyal reader we can always wait.πŸ€—
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Tanzi !! How I heart this FF !! But then, that's the case with ALL your works πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Am serious , publish your books asap 

Hey , You don't have to cut down on office scenes or anything for that matter.. Its u who knows better than us which scenes are required and which not.. So do what u feel should be done πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked the way how u wrote about Pia not gaining much weight easily πŸ˜† Cause that's the case with Suku in real πŸ˜† I think she wants to reach a stage where phoonk maarne se bhi voh udd jaaegi πŸ˜†

And to answer u in ur reply to me on my comment on Chap 3 , I am doing jus fine πŸ˜ƒ How abt u ? ( Except the torture ur office has become for u  )
Edited by EternalAbhay - 10 years ago