Users

Frequent Posters

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this girl seems to be tring hard to get on playboy๐Ÿ˜•
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
All lies. Deepika and PC are whom I consider girls with age, talent and sex appeal. Plus, the new brat pack bunch has so many younger, talented, and pretty girls. 
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
someone tell her to let her upper lip meet her lower lip !!

It's true. Why should I be a hypocrite and say 'oh they're my best friends'. We're all vying for the same roles. We're all bitching behind each other's backs.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (SO TRUE )

I wouldn't say we can't get along though.(parties u see them hanging out..n giving kisses.. But m sure its all formalities. )

They're my social acquaintances. I've worked in many two heroine projects and I got along fine. I love Rani Mukerji. I wanted Aiyyaa to do well; I was practically doing publicity for her film. 

Actors hardly get time to spare for family and friends. I never bring my work home. I don't read film publications. ๐Ÿคฃ I have no interest in headlines like Saif aur Kareena ne kiya nikah.  

The next book I'll start reading is 50 Shades Of Grey.โ˜บ๏ธ

linux.. thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Oh god i swear i will never ever mk fun of any actress fr nt hvng gud formal education if dis is d breed dats born wen education meets bwood...
    .khoobsurat. thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Sometimes I wonder if she says these arrogant comments because she knows it will get her a lot of attention on the news. 

Her interview was actually good..she did admit she isn't the best looking or the best at acting. But she had to add am the most glamorous lol..I don't think she is glamorous at all. She's pretty and hot but not glamorous. 

Does she always have to mention bebo and Saif in her interview! ๐Ÿ˜•

And lol at the fifty shades of grey book. The book is nothing to rave about. The writing of that book is crappy and nothing about that book is educational. ๐Ÿ˜†
    Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
    poppy2009 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    One has to admire this woman for being so bombastic and outspoken! I mean, there wouldn't be many who would have the guts to pass such comments on someone like SRK! (Though I highly suspect the reason behind doing so probably lies in SRK refusing to do a film with her or something๐Ÿ˜†)

But as Beboholic puts it, I think the reason why she gives such outrageous and frankly comical interviews are to put herself in the limelight despite not having any films in hand! If she took the more subtle approach like Rani Mukherjee or Preity Zinta or Karishma Kapoor, then no one will even mention her name in the press!

I loathe this woman, but have to admit that her interviews are actually beginning to entertain me!๐Ÿ˜†

And Fifty Shades of Grey? Really?๐Ÿ˜• Firstly, one doesn't admit to reading such crappy books and if one does, then they don't preen about it, like it was the next best thing after Shakespear's novels!๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Was it me, or did the interviewer sound like he was deliberately having some fun at Ms. Patel's expense by asking her questions like these?๐Ÿ˜†
    .Iconoclast. thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Ameesha should marry KRK and make beautiful babies. KRK ke good looks, Ameesha ka brain. Deadly combo.
    NoThanks thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    I toh means k dont understand this at all yeah.
    The gurl knows how to take a dig at kareena ๐Ÿคฃ so much self praise
    -SalShah4eva- thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
    aww bilkil mere jaise apni tarif karti yeh ladki..nothing wrong in it๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way