Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mbficoa

Right on girl! You are right on! GREAT post! Love it!

Shukriyaa, shukriyaa, shukriyaa.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual, a beautifully written post. U completely captured the essence of Asad n Zoya n their relationship. Well done πŸ‘

Originally posted by: rasa

Loved the post and the episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ Enjoying every bit of the drama and the emotions being portrayed.πŸ‘

WHOAH, Gaffur is back😊

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ... I know its all melodramatic but dardd ko heighten naa karro, toh  koi mazaa hi nahiin hai.πŸ˜†

Gaffur is precious. AsYa ki sabse zyada band ussine bajaani hai.πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

As usual, a beautifully written post. U completely captured the essence of Asad n Zoya n their relationship. Well done πŸ‘

Thank you I just try.😊
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh God Vicky your post made me cry again... what a beautiful post... exactly emoting AsYa's feelings through your words... πŸ‘

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

oh God Vicky your post made me cry again... what a beautiful post... exactly emoting AsYa's feelings through your words... πŸ‘

Thank you. Arre, mut ro. Abhii toh AsYa bahot rulaayenge, Kitnaa royegi?😳

πŸ€—
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you I just try.😊

Dude, u don't just try..u completely succeed. Whenever I read any of your posts, it makes me feel so good n I completely relate coz most of the time u say exactly what im thinking or feeling regarding AsYa. 

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Dude, u don't just try..u completely succeed. Whenever I read any of your posts, it makes me feel so good n I completely relate coz most of the time u say exactly what im thinking or feeling regarding AsYa. 

That's sweet.πŸ€—
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post. I remember you have always said that Asad and zoya become lifeless when separated. Its so true. After looking at episode today and precap, they are like two different persons. Not the ones that we knew all along. 
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed today's epi espesh the Ipad scene - hawww I loved how Asad's poor little face lit up when he mistakenly thought it was Zo presenting the Ipad to him!!! I've said it a million times before & I'll say it again I simply adore Najma & she is defo faaar too under utilised in the show!!! Seriously I'd much rather see Asad-Najma scenes than Asad-Ayaan scenes any day of the week!!! Totally loved how even tho she is devastated over Asya break-up she is still there for her bhaijan no questions asked!!!
& re the Ipad password OMG just kill Asad now why don't you???!!! The poor guy gets another devastatingly untimely reminder of how much Zo loved (& 'hated') him!!! Thats right CV's kick a man some more when he's down & out - LOL sicko that I am I loooved it!!!  
LOL as you know I've never much liked Ayaan & don't really like to give him the time of day but  I like him even less now following his bombshell the other day that Asad shagged Tan cuz he didn't want to marry Zo - yeah cuz like you said you know your bhaijan sooo well - god he is such a dumbass!!! Which leads me to ask W*F was with the crocodile tears today when he was at the morgue ID'ing 'Humzie's' body???!!! Huh even if he does come to the eventual realization that he loves Humzie I sooo hope she kicks him to the kerb - he is such a selfish, self obsessed, conceited, spineless brat & Humzie deserves waaay better!!! BTW why was he doing the ID anyways shouldn't Raz & or Gaffur as next of kin have done it???!!! 
Re Asad's ID of 'Zo' haha the state he was in makes me crave Mangalpur 2.0 even more!!! OMFG Ajmer WHEEEN are you coming???!!!
Anyways call me sadistic but I'm loving every bleedin second of Asad's slow, torturous suffering & him aching for Zo - after all he brought it all on himself & I'm loving it more so because of the fact that he STILL has his head stuck sooo far up Tan's ass that he swallowed Tan's sexploits BS without a second thought & pfffttt even promised to stand by the hobag!!! ROFL bring on the babeh bombshell!!! That all does however beg the question that what exactly is the point of Ajmer & Asya reconciliation if Asad intends on keeping Tan hanging around???!!! How can he possibly expect to make a go of it with Zo if there will be 3 of them in the relationship???!!! (& 4 if you count Asad-Tan's babeh!!!) There defo needs to be some sort of revelation/resolution for Asad re Tan in Ajmer for Asya track to realistically move forward!!!
Precap was very poignant - hawww Zo has gone full circle & ended up back at an orphanage!!! & the zombie like state she was in - if you didn't know any better you'd think she was Asad's widow grieving over his death!!! Hope we get some sort of background as to WTH happened when she left KM, how she ended up there & how she subsequently lands up in Ajmer!!! 
& fiiinally Gaffur is back - not sure whether or not thats a good thing???!!!