Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hi Vicky, nice post..

I know we should take things slowly as after the earthquake things are not normal soon, but its sad to see Asad's and everyones( but Tanveers๐Ÿ˜ก) inablity to act and is literally killing me. Its difficult to watch QH, with utter nonsense track of Zoya and Humaira's body could be at same station at same time.

Tanveer roaming freely at Khans, no one can throw her and on the top she is helping Razia. Devil's rules in QH with their brainless tricks over smart ones..

Thats how pathetic QH has become, sorry but even with great acting and all, the story with Tanveer COMPLETELY unaffected by anyone and anything, is a torture watch..

Thank you, Vineeta, Yaar, you are too sensible for Indian soaps.๐Ÿ˜†... Villains, vamps and drama are stretched for ratings. People like Razia and love to hate Tanveer and that is how TRPs come in. People wait for AsYa to unite and makers keep people waiting. Its always the problems and build-ups that get the ratings. Aur kya boloon?

Originally posted by: neenabinu

Vicky your post is as emotional as the epi... loved the way u described Asad and Zoya...

it was a beautiful epi...the ipad scene was a tear jerker...
and the pre cap...omg
 in the mortuary scene  I myself was holding my heart though I know thats not Zoya...

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ... ronaa dhonaa toh AsYa ki destiny hai. Don't worry. Soulmates hamesha museebat mein hi rehte hainn.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I get that Zoya is madly in love with Asad, but my question is what about her Appi and Jeeju...don't they count anymore now that Zoya is in love with Asad ???
I mean they have been the ones who gave her a new life, they have always been there for her and especially her jeeju he supported Zoya always so many times going against Zeenat...doesn't she bother to at least give them one phone call ???? Don't they at least deserve that much ????
This is something which has always bothered me about Zoya...she made Asad the centre of her universe no matter how he treated her, but she totally forgot abt the people who always stood there for her and no girl does that...not even soulmates
Seeing Zoya's condition just broke my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ok coming to Asad...well although I know whatever happened is not his fault, but somewhere down the line I still feel he could have prevented it IF only he was willing to give Zoya the benefit of the doubt and paid heed to her words instead of trusting Tanveer blindly and still doing so
So I feel ( maybe I am the only one ) this is the price he's paying for that...and this was much needed. At least now he will realize Zoya's importance in his life and get his priorities straight and hopefully he will learn to give that respect to Zoya which she always deserved. And I hope this will make his love for her stronger than it ever was...

Razia...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก, I really don't know what to say abt this woman except for that she and Tanveer are one of a kind...a curse to womanhood and motherhood, who can go to any extent to get what they want, even if that means killing someone too
Both use the same cheap and dirty tricks...๐Ÿคข

And Ayaan...maybe being separated from Humzie will make him respect her a little more. Having her in the same house, he has always taken her for granted just like Asad did with Zoya and maybe now he might realize what he wants...
I just hope that Humzie dumps him, coz Ayaan also needs to learn a hard lesson just like his Asad bhaijaan that you should not take the woman who loves you for granted...NEVER !!!!
Cause everything has a limit and when that limit is crossed it becomes difficult to win her back, sometimes you do, sometimes you don't !!!!
And maybe this is also the learning path for Ayaan...infact the learning path for both brothers.
Let's see how they accomplish this tough task

One ( Asad ) is the victim of foul game and his own stupidity to think further and connect the dots and one ( Ayaan ) is just plain stupid

Thanks Esha, Dramatization and cinematic treatment of real life situation is exponentially dramatized to highlight emotional angst and depression. Zoe going back to Aapi and Jeeju and being sad there is sad , but its not sad enough for the audience. But Zoe going lifeless and renouncing the world in Asad's trauma works for the audience because it makes the audience feel worse for her.I hope you understand what am trying to say. 

I do not feel bad for Asad because i had understood it long ago that he will go through this phase. Its poetic justice for him even though it shouldn't have been this ugly for him. Fandoms wanted him to be a beggar in Zoe's love. He is, now. 

Ayaan and Humzie will take a long time. It seems so. 

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Maam your words made me way too emotional than the scene actually..The episode was so beautiful that I am at a loss for words!! I had always wanted to see Najma and Asad bonding on screen..But then Ayan-Asad is always highlighted..I dont know why but I feel so bad for najma..Cause she is such a sweetheart..Hope we get to see more of Asad-najma scene cause they were just ADORABLE today!! 
I loved the way Najma hugged Asad..It was soo touching!!
The I-pad password scene in one word--MINDBLOWING๐Ÿ‘
KSG was just fantastic!!!๐Ÿ‘
I really dont know what to say about him..Superb acting!! The dream hug was magical..Loved it to the core..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Indeed AsYa are inseparable..indeed they are soulmates..they are JUST meant to be๐Ÿค—

Awesome post maam๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you. I am only wording what i saw and what i felt seeing it. Tamaatar should have her own track and i think she will have it in her own time. I also want to see more of Asad and Tamaatar. Tamaatar ships AsYa and she kind of symbolizes the AsYa fandom. 

Karan and Surbhi are good actors and that is why AsYa are so alive.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

I mean not so much as a leap but i think considering they've stretched this 10 days for like a month or more they could cut off a few days, make Asad suffer more and all ๐Ÿ˜† 

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š...I know you are superhappy that Asad is a beggar in Zoe's love and search these days. ๐Ÿ˜†...Haan, dinon ka leap ho saktaa hai, but not months.Nahiin toh AsYa Tannu ke baby shower mein naach rahhe hotte abhii.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

loved the post mallika...awesome...and yes precap isnt a leap for sure warna tommy ka ab tak baby aa jata๐Ÿคฃ...am sure its forwarded track of few days

Thank you, Davneet. Agar months nikal gayye hotte toh AsYa abhi Tannu aur usske baby ke saath photo khinchwaa rahhe hotte.๐Ÿคฃ
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Right on girl! You are right on! GREAT post! Love it!
rasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the post and the episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Enjoying every bit of the drama and the emotions being portrayed.๐Ÿ‘

WHOAH, Gaffur is back๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: farha15

Asad and Zoya are shown as lifeless souls and the test of love will make both of them torn apart.and viewers are going for a emotional ride.cvs ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก we wanted Asad to value Zoya's love but not like this like a mongrel dog crying for Zoya.i want old Asad to be back and come out of his bechare look and to do some thing that will make him come out of this hell,and blame.guilt will make you die every second.logically do some thing Asad after all you are the one whom you can help your self . i am a bit disappointed by the way cvs are not showing anything for Asad to come out of this hell.Vicky you are a fabulous writer.Ksg acting was superb in the emotional scenes.

Thank you. No, Farha. The PH is showing what the fandoms demanded. Asad is at Zoe's feet and dying a million deaths without her. Yahee toh maangte the sab, aur jab ho gayaa hai toh issmein bhi taqleef hai. Abb ye toh koi baat nahiin hui.๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š