ReViving KinRul : RagVir

Posted: 10 years ago
After months to this forum, way back in 2008 ( onwards ..😊 )... It was one forum, every Bidaains loved and wanted to visit... πŸ˜‰ ..Lots of members, lots of masti...Numerous Vms, sigs, Avis... Chatclubs, and what not... Days of fun unlimited!!!! 
I have always been MORE of a RagVir/KinRul fan!, πŸ˜³ Still is... So I thought why not ReLive some of those moments again, I don't know will there be discussions that stay till 50-100 pages...yet ...πŸ˜ƒ 
Well, Kinshuk is happily married to his sweetheart Divya... Even then KinRul chemistry is something that we cannot avoid to think off!
Seeing them together on-screen can bring up to a smile and blush leading to a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000watts one!!πŸ˜† 
Numerous speculations, calculations, probabilities and what not... Detectives around the corner just to find out whether they are seeing each other or not ...
Let's start out with one of the most and 1st talked about KinRul/RagVir performance..

GOLD AWARDS 2009 - Zara Zi Dil main de jagah thu : πŸ˜³ ...

Lol!! There were hundreds of remarks as to Did Kinshuk gave a soft kiss to parul?? Are they ?? This that... LOL!!!🀣 ...
All that making me laugh nowww..Phewww!! πŸ˜‰ 

tHANKS!!!! πŸ˜³  

P; S : Why is the video not showing????? πŸ˜• Someone help... Forgot the way to post😭  
Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXrKRLo2vh0[/YOUTUBE]
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
What a Lovely Post !! . And so true We all RAGVIRIANS were so so soo Mad . But It was not at all our Fault *Innocent Face* . it was all and all KINRUL's FAULT πŸ˜‰
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar ...My cutipeee Ragvir β€οΈ
@Zoya : How did you manage to post the video?...Format please!πŸ˜ƒ 

@Monica : Yeah yeah!!!!...Its all KINRUL's faultπŸ˜‰... itne amazing chemistry agar dikhaoge, so zayir si baat hey ki hum aise hi sochenge!!!πŸ˜† ... aww!! They made us super Crazzzyyy!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missing KinRul so much.   
I hope they come on TV very soon.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well,i m really new here but was one of the biggest RagVir/KinRul fan & still am πŸ˜ƒ just finished watching their all scenes & IVs on YT! πŸ˜† YT is such s savior for fans like me! 😳

i miss them so much.wish them to be together if possible ... 😊 loved them from the core of my heart & still doing so.😳hope will soon got to see them together in any other show