Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 12

v - "Jeevika can you get a glass of water please?"

Jeevika ran to the kitchen to get her daughter water and she quickly handed it to Viren who helped Riva drink it. She was resistant at first not wanting to drink it at all, but Viren made her drink it. Jeevika got on the bed and then took Riva in her arms. She just cried on her moms shoulder. 

j - "You're going to be fine Riva, you trust me right?"
r - "I'm not going to be fine, thats why I have to get surgery" 
v - "You're scared of a surgery? Come one you're stronger than that
r - "No I'm not" she said contuining to cry 
j - "Riva I want you to be healthy and not get sick every weekend like you have been. This will fix all of our problems. And think about it. Once you get better we can do so much together. The both of us"
v - "No Jeevika the three of us will altogether" 
j - "Come on, how about we go for a walk. The weather seems nice today and we can get you some fresh air" 
v - "That sounds like a great idea" 
j - "Come on Riva lets go get you fresh" 

Riva was silent and went into the bathroom. Jeevika offered to go in, but she said no. Jeevika saw Viren standing outside. 

j - "She is very scared. I don't know how she will go through with it"
v - "Don't under estimate her. She's just as strong as her mother who has taken such good care of her. In ten years you've raised a beautiful young girl. I've never met someone like Riva before. She's one in a million and I will do everything to my ability for her to always be happy" 
j - "Why Viren? Why are you doing this for us?"
v - "Nows not the time. Look Riva's here" 

Jeevika wiped away her tears and turned around. 

j - "Let's go" she said smiling at her. 

The three of them walked downstairs leaving the apartment and started walking down the streets. Riva was holding onto Jeevika tightly leaning on her the whole time. The three of them kept walking coming across several parks. 

j - "You want to sit down for a while" 

Riva just nodded not having spoken a word even for over an hour. The three of them sat on the bench when Viren told the two of them he was coming back real soon. 

r - "Mom why me? Why us?"
j - "Because you're strong enough to handle this all. We both are and we will overcome this real soon. 
r - "But I don't want to"
j - "But I want you too. You will do it for me right?" 

Riva just hugged her mom moving and sitting on her lap.

v - "Look what I brought" 

Riva turned her face around and saw Viren with three hot cups. 

v - "Three caramel hot chocolates. I can guarantee you this is the best hot chocolate in the world" 
j - "Yum" she said taking one glass and giving it to Riva. 

Viren handed one to Jeevika and then the three of them sat together on the bench just spending time with each other. 

v - "You know if you're bored of your bed and want to go somewhere else for a change, my home is right there" he said pointing to his building. 
r - "You live right on Central Park"
v - "Yup, you want to see the view from my room" 

Riva nodded yes in excitement. Viren and Jeevika were just both glad she was a little distracted now. Riva held both Viren and Jeevika's hand and they went upstairs to his apartment. Viren opened the door and welcomed the two ladies to his house. Riva went straight to the window to see the beautiful view. Viren and Jeevika both followed her and took a breath of relief. Just seeing the beautiful sight in front of them, took away some of the pain, at least temporarily. 

v - "You like it?"
r - "I love it"
j - "This park is mine and Riva's favorite"
v - "So that makes it our favorite then I guess" 

Jeevika looked at Viren and he looked back with the same love and same amount of passion. Usually people talked about soul mates and two people being perfect for each other. But Viren, Jeevika, and Riva were probably the first set example of three pieces of a puzzle being put perfectly together. Viren completed Jeevika's life and fit in the role of being the father to her child. And Jeevika and Riva completed Viren's idea of a family, of loved ones. 

r - "I wish I could stay here all the time" 
v - "Whose stopping you?" 
j - "You want to sit down on the couch"
r - "No, I want to sit here" 
v - "I'll grab you a chair" 

Viren brought over a chair near the window and Jeevika helped Riva sit down. He then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Riva who was just enjoying the entire view. The two of them hadn't seen her this relaxed for a while. It started getting colder and Riva was getting sleepy. Viren carried her to the guest room letting her sleep. 

Jeevika was just standing at the same spot Riva was a while ago, until Viren came next to her. 

v - "You okay?"
j - "Yeah, and you?"
v - "What would happen with me?"
j - "Thats what I want to know"
v - "What are you saying Jeevika?" 
j - "I want to know Viren. What lead you to becoming this. Someone as intelligent as you, someone as sincere as you living alone in a place like New York. It seems like you've distanced yourself from your loved ones to live a lonelier life" 
v - "I didn't distance myself from anyone. Someone distanced herself from me leaving me forever. And it was just never the same anymore. I didn't want anything to change. Even after her leaving me forever, she still stayed in my heart and that was enough for me. I had a symbol of every one of our moments together Jeevika and I still do" 
j - "Why did she...?"
v - "Car accident ten years ago" he said looking at her. 

Jeevika hugged him from the side wrapping her around around him and her head on his chest. 

j - "I'm sorry" she said still hugging him
v - "Its okay. I guess everyone comes with their own destinies. And me and Jiah were only meant to be together for a small period of time" 
j - "Everyone does come with their own destinies. But everything happens for a reason" she said looking back up at Viren's face. 

Both of them stared into each others eyes and took no time to come closer. They were hesitant at first, but that warmth of a feeling and the hug made them want to go forward. They closed their eyes and came closer together eventually giving up to the inevitable and kissing. 

Happy Birthdayyy Marzi Parziii ❤️ 
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing
superb
just wonderful
thnx for the pm
continue sooon
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res 😃  =>> unres 😃😃

OMG this update was awesome! all of them are but this one so much sweeter.. Viren is so sweet and caring, loving him more n more in this story! His love died :( well its ok actually cuz it wasnt Jeevika😆 i mean i do feel bad for my Viren but me want him to be with Jeevika😆 iknow iknow im selfish lol.
Poor Riva, i feel really bad for her,,, at this age she should be playing and happily living life and not suffering and being so sick..my cutie pie. and Jeevika on the other side giving her best to keep her little doll happy. Hope you show us Riva recovery quickly in the upcoming updates..
thank you so much peeni...loved the update so much.. love you <3
Edited by Marzii - 10 years ago
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Di!!!! Two gifts in a day wow!!!!!!!
It's really really sooo good n unique!!!
The hug whoa!!!!!!
Luvd it di❤️
cont soon!!!😊
kk.princess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rrr
:-)

awwie 
my poor riva
very nice
well written
fantastiv
fabulous
vey gud
well done
perfect
luvd virika

wanna knw more
cont soon
Edited by kkprincess - 10 years ago
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo finally we get to learn about someone's past
Superb update dude
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWWW
But im looking forward to jeevika's past now :S
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aaawwieee.. amamzinggg updatee... loved it as alwysss!!!
the last para was too unexpected.. lol :P nywys finally they got comfortable with each othr... 

keep continuingg.. eager to read the next part!!!
shweta_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing..!!! Superbly wriitten... Finally a peek into Viren's life...
Hope to see Riva well  soon...
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ishhh...virika finally together...
they hug and kiss..!! 😳😳
Aww...such a wonderful update..
just loved it...the way viren handles riva...😊
update soon dear...waiting eagerly for the next part.. 😊😊
Thanx for the pm.😊