Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: uwith

hi daya
awesome ud...ayesha & tarak too good...its time for baji to show brawn to smarty nisha...awesome mystery ...ud soon😊

Hi Uvi,

Glad to hear you're liking the plot and progress. Lots of loose ends to tie up but I hope I do justice...thank you for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Will UD soon. Take care...
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
sorry for late reply...fab ud...adventure,mystery all the elements at best...ud fast😊
thank you photo: thank you ff42b6de.gif
Edited by mirage123 - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi daya
sorry for late reply...fab ud...adventure,mystery all the elements at best...ud fast😊

thank you photo: thank you ff42b6de.gif

Hiya Mirage123,

Glad you liked the UD...thanks for reading and commenting. Will UD soon

Edited by -daya- - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi curlylocks

Its ending next chapter...hope you continue writing...pleasure is all ours...😊ud soon

Iridescence1 thumbnail

FanFiction Deleted.

Edited by .iridescence. - 5 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi daya
superb ud...liked the end too...all is well that ends well...pls do write a epilogue

😊

Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Daya

Awesome story...Different from wht you attempted ...Its Awesome story...Happy ending ...Dutta,baji...Tarak...Nisha got her sense of being...Epilogue...pls write one...Baji -nisha marriage...Do start a New FF soon...thanxs Daya

Edited by sona89 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi curlylocks

loved the ud ...& story...you started with a beautiful story with dutta & naku luv story ..admist mystery...the continuation part with a fresh story & awesome writing baji -nisha...with interesting character woven around the team...the mystery unveiled ...psycho killer...

the connecting story of tarak & maya was too good too...baji got his nisha

epilogue are you asking..😊..plz write one ...love reading wht u write...

daya plz starts a new SS or FF...forum would be lacking something with out it...
big thanks from me & all of us for giving a awesome story...continue soon

Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi daya,  once again you caught me by surprise with updates in quick succession,  goes to show your total commitment n looks like you are enjoying writing more πŸ˜‰

Chap 9 & 10
It was fine investigating skills tarak displayed even when he was under tremendous pressure emotionally.  Its as if he is made for this kinda job, multitasking, taking charge, bold as well as decisive.  So maya remebering a few things has infact alerted tarak of other impending dangers.  luckily for him baji alerted suman who could back up for the men with heavy hearts πŸ˜ƒ
Baji,s busy linking the dot himself but unaware of the exploding events.. 
All converging to beat the enemy was very well penned.  But throughout tarak,s dual battle caught all my attention πŸ˜Š
He barely held his nerve catching ayesha at her criminal act ofcourse ably aided by dutta n the rest.  
What the hell 😲  nisha is in far worse condition herself.. looks like all the damsels have decided to be in distress at the same time lol.. including the much older ladies man Mr Rao.
Baji like the other men had to give up on one person to attend to the other looming crisis, rescuing nisha.  Samir too pitching has helped.
It was quiet brave for a timid nisha to jump in the water hoping to be rescued.  If Baji,s one lesson can instill so much confidence then a life long partnership is more than worth it πŸ˜› Dutta once again in the right place at the right time, to the rescue of his dear friend. 

Poor maya even thou bore the brunt of the attack turns out a tuff nut n why not if she ended falling for a stone hearted man.. πŸ˜ƒ   hmm, nakusha too caught in the crossfire but luckily she was spared physical assault .
 Its embrassing enuf for maya unable to hide her feelings for tarak with nakusha n suman deciding to probe her further..,  i mean people can be irritatingly interfering,  all in the name of friendship ?  πŸ˜†
Loved how you handled tarak,s struggle to make mends.. right from his chat with suman to him ending with a grin on his face after kissing her cheek, now thats a huge leap of faith.   I was wondering why maya was acting indifferent to tarak,s presence initially (tarak,s dumbness has rubbed off on me πŸ˜†)  serving him food without bothering to ask was cute, it gave him the voice n energy too lol.  I think im in lov with this stubborn irrational idiot of a character myself rofl..,     Maya just needed little positive signs from him n she has a lot to thank suman for without his outburst tarak would have drifted or taken ages to come to his senses.  A friend in need indeed is suman who could guage from just glances n actions how tarak was affected by maya, goes to show what true friends can come to mean.
Alls well that ends well, samir too making up for his nasty past, was a little surprising, i doubt baji would enjoy too much of a changed samir πŸ˜ƒ   unlike tarak/maya where maya leads its the opposite with this pair, nisha needs goading n assurances in takin forward the relation
Daya you pleasantly surprised me with your beautiful handling of the romantic part.  Nothing over the top be it romance or violence, everything in right measure.  It was just the way i wanted πŸ˜‰ a perfect recipe to a blockbuster.  But the biggest challenge for me as a reader was remembering all those names n their tasks, ive a huge block getting around names.  But the minor hardship was more than worth πŸ˜³  knowing how the mystery unravelled.  Thank you for such wonderful updates. 
 Actually im frustrated at my inability to express adequately my thoughts everytime πŸ˜³ (dont worry im not gonna torture u further)πŸ˜‰    nevertheless It was a pleasure reading n plzz plzz go ahead n pen a fitting epilogue. 
More imp looking forward to your next one n i can wait as long as you promise to comeup with something,  a big big 'thank you" for all your effortsπŸ€—  

Opened gift box with the red text thank you Stock Photo - 14156473

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res:
edited..
OHH NOO sad to see this ending πŸ˜­
I loved reading this story soo much! Daya you did wonders writing this, I really really enjoyed it a very good read indeed πŸ˜Š
The last chapter was amazing, and I really loved the Tarak and Maya bits. It was just so perfect, there was humour and romance and I was really hoping for a kiss πŸ˜‰.. I thought when Tarak decided to go see her he would kiss her the  minute she opens the door lol.. But then again this is Tarak, that would be way out of character for himπŸ˜†
Nisha and Baaji are just too darn adorable! I love Baaji he is the sweetest guy! 

AND OMG! Stupid Jayant Suri... what a creepy a**
It was a very interesting story line, I liked how you made him the killer and how it linked with everything!

LOVE LOVE this story!
Writing an epilogue is totally up you, I wouldn't mind reading on but it's your call and if you feel it's necessary 
Thank you so much for writing this for us!
and I hope to keep reading more πŸ˜Š
πŸ‘πŸ‘

take care my friend 
xoxo
Edited by meriyaar - 10 years ago