Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi Daya
Bharti! 🤗 long time no see...your presence is missed😳 happy to see you!

A perfect epilogue for a perfect story..  👏   Thank you!  Gosh, tarak yet to propose??  what is he doin with the ring, rehearsing every evening ? Man, iska kuch nahi hosakta !  maya is patience personification then, she has mastered the art of tolerating indifferent people is it ?  ROFL he is a man who thinks things through very thoroughly😆 you know what though, I thought about whether to have them engaged or yet to happen and decided on the latter because I felt it worked with the way his character was portrayed...even when he gave in to his feelings there was a slightest bit of awkwardness in the end...as I wrote Tarak and Maya's story I honestly thought at times they could be given their own SS ...there is still things that can be explored...but it's finished now
 What? i dont believe baji took 6 mths for planning the wedding lol..  n then he decides to ditch his guests, shameless nautanki really.    Hope his dad doesnt land up in between.  And Dutta is a gone case,  has taken fancy getting naku pregnant every couple of years, rofl..  no wonder he is hardly seen, a busy man indeed lol..   Finally suman is the only lonely sane guy around.  
He was the patient one in this relationship. Giving her the experience of dating and going out before tying the knot. Don't you wish you could've been a fly on the wall for those six months😉 Baaji can be quite charming and ahem more...

Dutta's making up for lost time😛

And Suman ...well after all these characters with baggage I figured one should be normal
Many thanx daya for a fantastic ending,  but somewhere i wish it hadnt ended 😉
Thank you for reading and commenting. And for always showing such great support. Means a lot!
Looking forward to your next pm, surprise me please 😃   Apologies for a delayed response, was stuck with an irresponsive IP. 
No problemo! And as for surprise...well I guess I'll leave it at we'll see for now...

Thanks again Bharti. You take care! Phir milenge chalte chalte

say

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Daya
jaldi milo chalte chalte
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi curly locks

thanks for anno..you are good at every genre...i agree with all...hope ur beautiful locks are its behaving well.😆.honestly i missing u on forum...use to wait for the ud...what lies ahead...be back soon...thanks for giving us beautiful story

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
thanxs for anno...new storyyy ????????pls
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Daya🤗
lallibaby tooo late here.😳😳😳..Please forgive me sweet friend😳🤗...Baby finished reading your lovely updates dear.❤️.🤗...all updates are mind blowing dear❤️❤️❤️❤️.specially your epilogue❤️...Forgive me dear🤗...lalli baby terribly late here...😳😳😳😳..baby wanted to comment dear😳😳..just for her satisfaction😳😳.lalli baby not a nice commenter...😳😳..embarrassed.😳😳..Big teddy hug from lalli baby🤗