Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

HI Daya

Just loved this SS from start to finish It was beautiful read and what a way to end It by baji got married to nisha and dutta and naku are going to have a baby . I hope you will come back soon with something new.

Thanks as always take care

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi curlylocks
loved the epilogue...baji got married to nisha ...her dream wedding..dutta & naku peparing a new addition...curly locks happy...tarak got his maya...running away baji & nisha...thanks daya for making time for us & writing this happy ending...loved it😊
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
wonderful epilogue
picture perfect😊
pls return back soon with new SS
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
fab epilogue...befitting to a fab story...😊thanxsss so muchhh
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Daya
Nice epilogue...happiness all around...baji married to nisha...Dutta -Naku on FAMILY way...tarak maya...awesome twosome...THANKS once again...request start a new story soon😊
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi daya
superb epilogue...enjoyed reading ...happy ending...baji & nisha such lovely couple like dutta & naku...tarak & maya...thanxs so much😊
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi daya

superb ud...liked the end too...all is well that ends well...pls do write a epilogue

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi daya
superb epilogue...enjoyed reading ...happy ending...baji & nisha such lovely couple like dutta & naku...tarak & maya...thanxs so much😊

Hey Jedy,

Thank you so much for all your support! It's greatly appreciated and it has been my pleasure writing for you all. I'm glad you enjoyed the reading the story and are happy with the ending. Phir milenge chalte chalte😉 

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Daya

Awesome story...Different from wht you attempted ...Its Awesome story...Happy ending ...Dutta,baji...Tarak...Nisha got her sense of being...Epilogue...pls write one...Baji -nisha marriage...Do start a New FF soon...thanxs Daya

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Daya

Nice epilogue...happiness all around...baji married to nisha...Dutta -Naku on FAMILY way...tarak maya...awesome twosome...THANKS once again...request start a new story soon😊

Hiya Sona, 

It is definitely different than what I've attempted before and quite frankly I think this is my best story yet😆 I think I've found my preferred genre. I quite enjoyed writing this story. I'm very glad to hear you've liked the way it all concluded. Thank you for all your support🤗  It's greatly appreciated. 

Phir milenge chalte chalte😉
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi curlylocks

loved the ud ...& story...you started with a beautiful story with dutta & naku luv story ..admist mystery...the continuation part with a fresh story & awesome writing baji -nisha...with interesting character woven around the team...the mystery unveiled ...psycho killer...

the connecting story of tarak & maya was too good too...baji got his nisha

epilogue are you asking..😊..plz write one ...love reading wht u write...

daya plz starts a new SS or FF...forum would be lacking something with out it...
big thanks from me & all of us for giving a awesome story...continue soon

Hiya Nakusha, it's great that you've remembered Dutta & Naku's story also. I only wish I had places to stick srishti in during BN story but it didn't make sense so I had to skip her presence. She was the highlight for me in the first story😆 

I will say that Baaji & Nisha's story is my favorite of all my written work thus far and I enjoyed getting into their heads the most. It was interesting weaving a plot line with every character and bringing in characters who were with vital or just to throw suspicion on them. I'm glad you've liked the story. Thank you soo much for all your support!

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi curlylocks
loved the epilogue...baji got married to nisha ...her dream wedding..dutta & naku peparing a new addition...curly locks happy...tarak got his maya...running away baji & nisha...thanks daya for making time for us & writing this happy ending...loved it😊

hehe my hair is quite messily curly today😆 It's not behaving! Can be such a nuisance.  Anyway, glad you liked the epilogue also hun. Thanks a bunch for all the love and support. Take care.

Phir milenge chalte chalte
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi daya,  once again you caught me by surprise with updates in quick succession,  goes to show your total commitment n looks like you are enjoying writing more 

Hi Bharti, hope you are well. Long time no see! 

Haha yeah i posted quite quickly...happens I've even finished the story now  

I always enjoy writing but it happens sometimes I am not satisfied with the ideas or I don't know how to write a scene so I stumble to a halt and that as a results stalls the UD...

I am glad I'm done with it now  no more plotting 

Chap 9 & 10

It was fine investigating skills tarak displayed even when he was under tremendous pressure emotionally.  Its as if he is made for this kinda job, multitasking, taking charge, bold as well as decisive.  So maya remebering a few things has infact alerted tarak of other impending dangers.  luckily for him baji alerted suman who could back up for the men with heavy hearts 

I have grown rather fond of Tarak's character. At times I even wished I just gave him his own story  You are right in that he is definitely made for this line of work. It suits him fine and he's skilled for it. 

Baji,s busy linking the dot himself but unaware of the exploding events.. 

Happens when you have parallel problems running! 

All converging to beat the enemy was very well penned.  But throughout tarak,s dual battle caught all my attention 

He barely held his nerve catching ayesha at her criminal act ofcourse ably aided by dutta n the rest.  

it was definitely difficult to not react when someone he cared about (even if he denied that) was under attack. But he was smart and he's good at keeping cool and control ...levelheaded thinking to conquer instead of anxiety. 

What the hell    nisha is in far worse condition herself.. looks like all the damsels have decided to be in distress at the same time lol.. including the much older ladies man Mr Rao.

Baji like the other men had to give up on one person to attend to the other looming crisis, rescuing nisha.  Samir too pitching has helped.

Haha so true...they talked about it first so they'd be in distress together  Nah, it just worked out with the evil partners...but I did find it difficult to pen this bit...

It was quiet brave for a timid nisha to jump in the water hoping to be rescued.  If Baji,s one lesson can instill so much confidence then a life long partnership is more than worth it   Dutta once again in the right place at the right time, to the rescue of his dear friend. 

More than hoping to be rescued it was about survival. She could either stay and die at the hands of a murderer or jump hoping for some form of survival or die by drowning...she did trust Baaji even before the lesson but that lesson definitely played a small part.

Poor maya even thou bore the brunt of the attack turns out a tuff nut n why not if she ended falling for a stone hearted man..     hmm, nakusha too caught in the crossfire but luckily she was spared physical assault .

Its embrassing enuf for maya unable to hide her feelings for tarak with nakusha n suman deciding to probe her further..,  i mean people can be irritatingly interfering,  all in the name of friendship ?  

nosy! But friends mean well😆 at least we hope

Loved how you handled tarak,s struggle to make mends.. right from his chat with suman to him ending with a grin on his face after kissing her cheek, now thats a huge leap of faith.   I was wondering why maya was acting indifferent to tarak,s presence initially (tarak,s dumbness has rubbed off on me  )  serving him food without bothering to ask was cute, it gave him the voice n energy too lol.  I think im in lov with this stubborn irrational idiot of a character myself rofl..,  haha join the club!   Maya just needed little positive signs from him n she has a lot to thank suman for without his outburst tarak would have drifted or taken ages to come to his senses.  A friend in need indeed is suman who could guage from just glances n actions how tarak was affected by maya, goes to show what true friends can come to mean.

I enjoyed writing his character...it was rather fun to write all these diff characters. Glad you liked them also...

Alls well that ends well, samir too making up for his nasty past, was a little surprising, i doubt baji would enjoy too much of a changed samir     unlike tarak/maya where maya leads its the opposite with this pair, nisha needs goading n assurances in takin forward the relation

I think that's what I liked about writing their respective stories. They were very different even within the same plot. As for Samir..he knows his flaws and he took ownership of them...it would be interesting to see what a story for  him would turn out like😆

Daya you pleasantly surprised me with your beautiful handling of the romantic part.  Nothing over the top be it romance or violence, everything in right measure.  It was just the way i wanted   a perfect recipe to a blockbuster.  But the biggest challenge for me as a reader was remembering all those names n their tasks, ive a huge block getting around names.  But the minor hardship was more than worth    knowing how the mystery unravelled.  Thank you for such wonderful updates. 

Thanks so much Bharti! Your words are encouraging and mean alot! LOL those names even I confused many times...I had a NOTES page saved for this SS...to keep track of whose who.

Actually im frustrated at my inability to express adequately my thoughts everytime   (dont worry im not gonna torture u further)     nevertheless It was a pleasure reading n plzz plzz go ahead n pen a fitting epilogue. 

that in itself says a lot. Thank You! I greatly appreciate your support. Your kind words are never torture to read...in fact you have a way with your own writing and thoughts...I always thought if you ever tried your hand at writing you'd be brilliant😉

More imp looking forward to your next one n i can wait as long as you promise to comeup with something,  a big big 'thank you" for all your efforts   

Not in the plans...another one...but you never know plans change and some times I just plain miss the writing. Though I have thought of personal projects rather than LTL ones...but its break time now...will see about what happens later.

Thank you for everything!

Edited by -daya- - 10 years ago