Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi curly locks
loved the ud...will be back๐Ÿ˜Š
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Daya
Its mysteryful of loads of thrill...tarak & maya track is too good...the entire struggle...enjoyed the investigation...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi daya

Wonderful ud

Smarty has been kidnapped

Baji find her fast

Waiting for next ud ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi curly locks

Loved the ud...tarak seem to be suspious of rohit too...maya disappearance...ayesha gupta part of plot...the struggle between the two...this is getting meatier...tarak & maya scene was really good...part conscious yet she spoke her heart out...

Baji ,dutta & samir team work was good...in all the chaos he doesn't forget his wife naku...she is safe๐Ÿ˜Š

Bajis dad asking baji to get her...nisha is drugged & captured...dutta & baji has to find it out...wht a chase land & water...loved the story...ud soon

Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi daya
awesome ud...ayesha & tarak too good...its time for baji to show brawn to smarty nisha...awesome mystery ...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by uwith - 10 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meriyaar

DAAAMMNN!!

What a chapter! It was so intense.
I don't want to stop reading!
I love how Tarak was feeling so scared for Maya.. he looovees her lol
I can't seem to trust Samir.. he's being too helpful? ๐Ÿ˜•
Daya.. this story is sooo damn good, I love it. I was picturing it whilst reading and because you write so amazingly.. it was as if I was watching it.. if that makes sense? lol
Thank you for the quick update :) hope to see the next one soon too ๐Ÿ˜Š
take care buddy
xoxo

Hiya meri yaar! 

LOL glad I've kept you gripped to the end...
Tarak does like her...and it was interesting writing his parts for the last chapter...
Haha, I guess mistrust his what Samir deserves for his lack of personality...
Aww, thanks. I'm glad you can envision it. I know what you mean. Its weird indeed. Sometimes I recall books I've read by re-picturing a scene i remember in my mind...
Thank you for reading and commenting. 
I've just finished the last chapter...and am debating having an epilogue or not...
hmm...we'll see about that...but will post the next soon...

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi daya
superb ud...i mean every word...tarak ,maya & ayesha track...its making some connection...its awesome...continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Jedy, 

Glad to hear you liked the UD. Thank you soo much for all your support. The next chapter concludes the mystery and wraps up the story...hope you like that too...will post last chapter soon. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Daya
Its mysteryful of loads of thrill...tarak & maya track is too good...the entire struggle...enjoyed the investigation...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiya Sona! 

I'm glad you are enjoying the mystery, suspense, and thrill the story brings forward. All tracks come to a close in the next one so I hope it lives up to your expectations...thank you for reading and commenting. Greatly appreciated. Will UD soon. 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

Hi daya

Wonderful ud

Smarty has been kidnapped

Baji find her fast

Waiting for next ud ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi dilse, 
thank you for reading and commenting. Greatly appreciate all the support you've given to my writing. Yep Smarty's been kidnapped...and Baaji's on his way to save her๐Ÿ˜‰ hope you like the way it all wraps up. Thanks again, will UD soon.
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hiya Nakusha,

Loved the ud...tarak seem to be suspious of rohit too...maya disappearance...ayesha gupta part of plot...the struggle between the two...this is getting meatier...tarak & maya scene was really good...part conscious yet she spoke her heart out...

Lol I just threw rohit in because he was a trouble maker in DN wala story too...keeps up with his rep you see ๐Ÿ˜› I'm glad you liked Tarak and Maya bits...i've tried to bring their story to some sort of circle...hopefully its okay...

Baji ,dutta & samir team work was good...in all the chaos he doesn't forget his wife naku...she is safe๐Ÿ˜Š

Of course, he loves N and hence the concern. Team work is more efficient just need to know you can trust the ppl on your team...

Bajis dad asking baji to get her...nisha is drugged & captured...dutta & baji has to find it out...wht a chase land & water...loved the story...ud soon

Yes and it all comes to a end in the next chap. Glad you are enjoying the story. Thank you for all your support. I appreciate it greatly!